PDA

View Full Version : Is RP being used as a Political Pawn?

JS4Pat
10-07-2007, 06:21 PM
http://www.pacinlaw.org/notice/ron_paul.php

So is Ron Paul a good thing? Unfortunately this question devises two trends of thought. . .

One) Unfortunately, Ron Paul will get a lot of people to register to vote in his support which will perpetuate the de facto system. This also negates the rights of the people who wish to maintain their natural rights due to the fact that they have submitted to being "persons" created by the legislation of Congress and the insurgent, de facto states.

Two) If Ron Paul were to get in office, it appears that he would attempt to take things back to Republic principles as best he could. This is a positive. Although there is the Congress that one has to consider : They are of a single "New World Order" mind

In closing: Be careful who you listen to in this unlawful, deceptive political climate. The Ron Paul issue works right into the hands of the controllers of the system as established.

Green Mountain Boy
10-07-2007, 06:30 PM
In order to cut all ties from the "system" and the State, an individual needs to first learn about their natural rights and come to understand the principle of liberty and the evil of the corporate gov't. Ron Paul's campaign is a net gain for the people of this country because people are being awakened to these concepts. It is a net gain for liberty, even if more people are tying themselves to the system another way (by registering to vote).

JS4Pat
10-07-2007, 06:38 PM
In order to cut all ties from the "system" and the State, an individual needs to first learn about their natural rights and come to understand the principle of liberty and the evil of the corporate gov't. Ron Paul's campaign is a net gain for the people of this country because people are being awakened to these concepts. It is a net gain for liberty, even if more people are tying themselves to the system another way (by registering to vote).

Thanks GMB. I knew someone on this forum would have a good response.

This was sent to me by a guy who is in line with Ron Paul on nearly everything - but won't get involved b/c he believes it's a total waste of time. He says The US is a corporation and hasn't been operating under the Constitution since the 14th Amendment...

Kregener
10-07-2007, 06:39 PM
What a load of hooey (the author, not you JS4Pat).

"Don't elect Ron Paul, it will perpetuate the de facto system"!

"If you elect Ron Paul, Congress will perpetuate the de facto system".

If this is how the author truly feels, then it is already end-game, and why bother to write at all?

The anti-christ may appear the day after Ron Paul takes the oath of office, but I would STILL rather have him at the helm to fight him than yet another communist/fascist to cede us over to him.

Chester Copperpot
10-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Or maybe more accurately Since the 14th Ammendment America hasnt been acting like a Republic

JS4Pat
10-07-2007, 06:41 PM
That's kind of my take Kregner.

Corydoras
10-07-2007, 06:43 PM
Principled lack of participation is in practice indistinguishable from apathy.

Triton
10-07-2007, 06:45 PM
Or maybe more accurately Since the 14th Ammendment America hasnt been acting like a RepublicBut we have been acting like an empire.

mdh
10-07-2007, 06:51 PM
This also negates the rights of the people who wish to maintain their natural rights due to the fact that they have submitted to being "persons" created by the legislation of Congress and the insurgent, de facto states.

Anyone who talks like this is almost certainly an idiot.

Green Mountain Boy
10-07-2007, 06:53 PM

I disagree.

Craig_R
10-07-2007, 06:59 PM

I cant hear how you're talking but I'll take your word for it :rolleyes: