PDA

View Full Version : PAULLAPOLOOZA, Orlando, October 21st

OReich
10-07-2007, 06:21 PM
This is supposed to be a massive get-together to accompany the debate in Orlando on Sunday, October 21st. It's being organized by Nick Egoroff, Orlando Meetup Organizer.

Paullapalooza has its own Meetup Group that can be found at http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1053/. You can join and RSVP for the event here. Nick Egoroff already has secured a large restaurant/sports bar, One Eyed Jacks, and apparently, if over a thousand people come (I guess that means RSVP), we can CLOSE OFF THE STREET AND HOLD A BLOCK PARTY. Anyone in Florida or willing to drive to Orlando, this has the potential to be the largest pro-Paul event to date, and one the media could not possibly ignore.

Paullapoolaza, 2:00 PM, Sunday, October 21st
One Eyed Jacks (and the streets outside, if you'll make it happen), Orlando, FL

OReich
10-07-2007, 06:59 PM
If you RSVP, say so on this thread, so that its success will keep it alive as a recent thread.

Pedro TT
10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Fo shizzle! I'm driving up from Miami for the debate so I'll definitely be there with my group of 4.

WillInMiami
10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Wow. This sounds fantastic. I'll actually be at the debate but maybe I'll get a chance to come over there afterwards.

ButchHowdy
10-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Sounds very exciting!

I'm less than an hour away.

OReich
10-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Paullapalooza starts at 2:00 PM, so you should come before the debate.

OReich
10-07-2007, 07:59 PM
And again, PLEASE join the Meetup Group at http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1053/ and RSVP if you plan on going. We need the high number to encourage people to come, and to possibly be allowed to close of the street.

TruckinMike
10-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Sounds fun.. I'll try and get a job going there:)

Truckinmike

OReich
10-07-2007, 11:11 PM
I'm seriously soooo excited about this, I'm sure this'll be big. Ron Paul has tons of supporters throughout Florida and within (relatively) short distance of Orlando. Oh and you can be sure that if we know tons of people are coming within a day before the event, Ron Paul will make a cameo just to ensure the news cameras see the enormous crowds of support.

daviddee
10-08-2007, 12:48 AM

Matt Collins
10-08-2007, 02:14 AM
Will Ron Be There?!?!?!

Veritas Vos Liberabit
10-08-2007, 03:25 AM
I'll be there, and i'm bringing atleast 8 others. It's gonna be awesome! I'm in Daytona Beach right now which is part of Volusia County,which has its own meetup group. Should I join the Orlando meetup group also?

OReich
10-08-2007, 03:32 AM
Nah, just cuz he set up the Paullapalooza group to streamline everyone going to it. I mean if you wanna join the Orlando group, go ahead, but you don't need to in order to RSVP for Paullapalooza.

OReich
10-08-2007, 03:36 AM
This isn't organized by the Ron Paul campaign at all, BUT, and this is just my speculation: if we get an enormous amount of people to commit to this, I don't think Paul would pass up the opportunity to show up. Remember the debate is in Orlando that evening, and Paullapalooza is at 2:00 PM, so he can probably make it (Ron Paul doesn't rehearse for debates, he's too human-like, so I'm sure he can spare the time; and I'm pretty sure he made an appearance in Miami just two hours before a debate, but I might be mistaken).

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 11:31 AM
Will someone PLEASE have Nick call me ASAP?!?!

pennycat
10-10-2007, 12:25 PM
ShaZZam! You gotta keep your eyes on RP Forums!

I'm the organizer of this event. It is being made possible by a very generous and good connection that one of our members has with the general manager of the entertainment complex in downtown Orlando.

We're calling this
Paullapalooza / Orlando Welcomes Ron Paul To Presidency IV

This is definitely something that everyone should try and make. Tons of stuff to do, lots of bars/restaurants. Huge, fancy city park just 2 blocks away. This is way more cool than just being stuffed into a hotel ballroom. Relax, sit outside smoke a cigar if you like. Family event, too (gotta be 21 to drink).

We're very hopeful that the doctor will make a house call before or after the debate. Huge front projector big screens will be deployed once the Fox News Debate starts.

This night will be one to remember! Check it out at http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1053/ Spread the word!

If enough people respond, we'll secure the whole street, again at a very deep discount!

We're Running A Revolution...Not A Debate Society!
Nick Egoroff
Orlando Ron Paul 2008 Organizer
www.ronpaul2008.com/ www.ronpaul.meetup.com/184 (Orlando Ron Paul Group)
(407)381-2744
Check out our NEW LOCAL WEBSITE www.orlandoronpaul.com
nicholasegoroff@hotmail.com (direct email address)

ghemminger
10-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I hate that you guys are going to have so much fun and i can't be there....Someone should contact "the Boss" so he can reresent to his Rep. customers also....

ladyliberty
10-10-2007, 12:37 PM
I have to be in Sanford that afternoon anyways - so I definately plan to swing on by!!! I went to the after-party in Ft. Lauderdale and those folks really know how to put on a party - if any of them are coming this thing will be major enough for the newspapers to provide coverage!!!

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm the organizer of this event. Nick, I just sent you my e-mail that went to the campaign about the event. Please confirm you got it.

tsopranos
10-10-2007, 12:52 PM
I'll be coming with my wife from Port St. Lucie. Going to let my meetup group know about this, ...should be an awesome time.

pennycat
10-10-2007, 12:57 PM
All this positive vibe is causing me to take this event higher! Stay tuned for more exciting news!

ghemminger
10-10-2007, 12:58 PM
All this positive vibe is causing me to take this event higher! Stay tuned for more exciting news!

You'll get a plug on my show today ,fo sho, - mo info = good :)

pennycat
10-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Still looking to see if more Florida forum members would like to come. This is a really cool venue. Not some stuffy hotel ballroom.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1053/

Please RSVP at the above address, or if you're coming with a group let me know how many.

goRPaul
10-11-2007, 02:09 AM
Knights of Liberty have announced their performance at Paullapalooza, this may (or may not) be their only live show. They go to UCF and were responsible for this amazing hip hop tune about Ron:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlPjsGFcXlg

jonahtrainer
10-11-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm seriously soooo excited about this, I'm sure this'll be big. Ron Paul has tons of supporters throughout Florida and within (relatively) short distance of Orlando. Oh and you can be sure that if we know tons of people are coming within a day before the event, Ron Paul will make a cameo just to ensure the news cameras see the enormous crowds of support.

I don't know what you are talking about. ;)

Only 4 of the 100ish at Anita Andrews were from our Meetup Group and at our last monthly Meetup we had over 100 present. So, there could easily be 1,000+ at Presidency IV!

DjLoTi
10-11-2007, 05:36 AM
7am we're gonna blow this up

OptionsTrader
10-11-2007, 05:48 AM
I live in Texas and I'm tempted to drive that weekend.

JuniorNJ
10-11-2007, 08:51 AM
Boo! Of all the weekends to have an event in Orlando, I'm going to Philadelphia. I was excited when I saw Orlando, and then my heart went to my stomach. It definitely is going to be a great event. Keep up the good work guys! I'll be there for the Philly rally though, with 6+ friends confirmed with more invited. Bring your friends, bring your honeys, bring em all!

EvilEngineer
10-11-2007, 09:02 AM
I live in Texas and I'm tempted to drive that weekend.

Ditto. Sounds like fun.

I'm just worried about the police... Florida has a bad rep for deploying them like an army for events that pose no threat.

drain
10-11-2007, 09:03 AM
i will be there with as many friends as i can find.

-adrian

DjLoTi
10-11-2007, 09:10 AM
I'm just worried about the police... Florida has a bad rep for deploying them like an army for events that pose no threat.

stay easy on the highways and drive between the speed limits :)