PDA

View Full Version : Schwarzenegger : says Tea Party will 'disappear'

Juan McCain
02-24-2010, 08:46 PM
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger believes that the tea party movement is “not going anywhere.”

" . . .nobody is coming up and saying, ‘Here's our candidate, here's our solution,
here’s what we're going to do, and have a whole policy debate over the various different issues."

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/33443.html

http://carloz.newsvine.com/_news/2010/02/24/3946183-schwarzenegger-not-stuck-between-barack-and-a-hard-place-supports-president-and-says-tea-party-will-disappear

Arnold DID ask for it - how can we let him know. This could be fun.

amonasro
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Tea Parties?

They'll be back.

Jeros
02-24-2010, 08:59 PM
Leave it alone man. When Arnold says you are going to disappear, he means that he is going to be the one to do it, and you are going to cease to exist in any dimension at any time.

http://www.ucandaire.org/imaj/Radyocu/terminator-4.jpg

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-24-2010, 09:01 PM
I think the fact that all these famous politicians are acknowledging the existence of the tea party movement makes it a success. If it was something silly just to ignore and brush off, they wouldn't address it.

COFFEE PARTY 2012!

Juan McCain
02-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Leave it alone man. When Arnold says you are going to disappear, he means that he is going to be the one to do it,
and you are going to cease to exist in any dimension at any time.

Aaaarnold . . . and look how he handled Jay Leno.
@www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXI2GxxW-S8
(they - NBC Universal - cut off the ending - - - Aaaaarnold did really give it to Leno all right)
and here as well . . .http://digg.com/comedy/Jay_Leno_Show_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_Green_Car_Chal lenge

OK . . .

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/ArnoldBazookaLeno.jpg

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/arnie-fire415.jpg

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/car-fire415.jpg

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/arnie3-415.jpg

Carson
02-24-2010, 09:11 PM
Like evolve into something new...

If only we had some sort of precedence or maybe some sort of history of something like this happening before.

georgiaboy
02-24-2010, 09:15 PM
Tea Party Says Governator will change his ways or 'disappear' from holding office.

Jeros
02-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Aaaaarnold . . . and look how he handled Jay Leno.
@www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXI2GxxW-S8

YouTube - YouTube - Jay Leno Show - Arnold Schwarzenegger Green Car Challenge - 11-23-09.flv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXI2GxxW-S8)

Its missing the end! The only point in watching it.

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-24-2010, 09:22 PM
nt

HOLLYWOOD
02-24-2010, 09:37 PM
California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger believes that the tea party movement is “not going anywhere.”

" . . .nobody is coming up and saying, ‘Here's our candidate, here's our solution,
here’s what we're going to do, and have a whole policy debate over the various different issues."

That's like the Governator saying from his Austria Alter, that the people's rebellions against the Communists in Hungry and Czechoslovakia are going nowhere.

The Liberal Republican knows it's a "Controlled Duopoly" by both parties, Wealth, Elitists, and the FOR SALE MEDIA... FOR NOW, but when it all fiscally blows up... the Tea Party People will rise up and take the country back.

Stary Hickory
02-24-2010, 10:11 PM
It's not going away, neither is Libertarianism and the desire for more freedom. The Oligarchs said this about liberalism(the old kind) and they were dead wrong. And the liberals(old kind) thought the same about the Marxists, they were wrong.

Now we are seeing a return to freedom and liberty, it may be a process still, but soon I expect to see some real traction. I think the pathway there is states rights.

BlackTerrel
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
YouTube - arnold is going to break your god damn spine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nz9-NWdsis)

rawful
02-24-2010, 10:54 PM
The CIA got him pushing too many pencils.

Juan McCain
02-26-2010, 09:00 AM
That's like the Governator saying . . . that the people's rebellions against the Communists in Hungry and Czechoslovakia are going nowhere.
. . . but when it all fiscally blows up... the Tea Party People will rise up and take the country back.

@www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nz9-NWdsis
LOL . . . Aaaarnold

but glad to see Leno survived the Aaaarnold bazooka attack . . .
and sure hope us Libertarians and Tea Partyers fare out ok . . .

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/man-car415.jpg

InterestedParticipant
02-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Leave it alone man. When Arnold says you are going to disappear, he means that he is going to be the one to do it, and you are going to cease to exist in any dimension at any time.

http://www.ucandaire.org/imaj/Radyocu/terminator-4.jpg
Yes, the Lebensborn Arnold means what he says. But hey, I'd say let them destroy the straw-man that they've created and co-opted. The Tea Parties are merely a brand name that can be easily disposed of, while not impacting the underlying values and motives of the people behind them who strive for liberty. Go ahead Arnold, tear down the paper walls, but the people and their desire will still be their undeterred, and that you can't touch.

catdd
02-26-2010, 10:03 AM
The original Tea Party will be here long after the TeaOcons are gone.

johngr
02-26-2010, 12:19 PM
Has anyone considered that he meant like the Kulaks or the Buddhists of Cambodia?

Nate
02-26-2010, 12:41 PM
He is right, they will disappear. As soon as fascist pigs like this son of a Nazi whore disappear from American politics & are rotting in a prison cell like they deserve. Then there will no longer be a reason for the Tea Parties because parasites like this scumbag & his elitist aristocratic in-laws won't be stealing people's wealth in order to expand their political power bases.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-26-2010, 02:03 PM

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0210/33443.html

http://carloz.newsvine.com/_news/2010/02/24/3946183-schwarzenegger-not-stuck-between-barack-and-a-hard-place-supports-president-and-says-tea-party-will-disappear

Since there is already one unalienable party, this being one nation founded on a natural law, with the natural law in turn being truths reduced to a self evident and unalienable Truth, then there is no further reason to manipulate the people and no reason to even have two political parties. The important reason to maintain the two moderate parties is to help keep the Constitution from being drastically altered. This was important to the Founding Fathers, as they expressed this burden in The Declaration of Independence:

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shown that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.

Consider that in its infancy, the Supreme Court did not know how to express its power not realizing right off that it should sit in over matters concerning Constitutionality. At first, the two party system handled this chore by competing with each other for the power to effect interpretation of it. As the claim above demonstrates in the Declaration of Independence, while all they did was slightly alter the long standing social contract between government and the people, most of what our nation is was already established prior to our Founding Fathers.
So, great benefits are derived from the most careful of alterations.

InterestedParticipant
02-26-2010, 04:16 PM
So, great benefits are derived from the most careful of alterations.
And some of the benefits are simply derived through the alteration of perception. Here is one of my favorite perception alterations: "Constitutional Rights"

amonasro
02-26-2010, 04:40 PM
He is right, they will disappear. As soon as fascist pigs like this son of a Nazi whore disappear from American politics & are rotting in a prison cell like they deserve. Then there will no longer be a reason for the Tea Parties because parasites like this scumbag & his elitist aristocratic in-laws won't be stealing people's wealth in order to expand their political power bases.

Now come on.

Whether or not his parents were Nazis is irrellevant. He moved to Venice, CA in his early 20s to fulfill his dream of becoming a bodybuilder and movie star. When his father died shortly thereafter, he did not attend the funeral. So it's safe to assume he doesn't have strong ties to his family in Austria.

For a guy who looked like this in his early 20s, won several Mr. Universe titles, then went on to be a movie star, then a governor, I'd say he has a pretty good work ethic. CA politics aside, as someone who basically lived the American Dream, I wouldn't exactly call him a fascist.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5895/arnoldschwarzeneggertra.jpg

awake
02-26-2010, 05:08 PM
With the current deteriorating direction of the U.S. at the moment, that man will make a fine President some day.

DapperDan
02-26-2010, 05:52 PM
Arnold has daddy issues......supposedly he still wears his father's SS belt buckle or some crap like that.

InterestedParticipant
02-26-2010, 06:27 PM
Now come on.

Whether or not his parents were Nazis is irrellevant. He moved to Venice, CA in his early 20s to fulfill his dream of becoming a bodybuilder and movie star. When his father died shortly thereafter, he did not attend the funeral. So it's safe to assume he doesn't have strong ties to his family in Austria.

For a guy who looked like this in his early 20s, won several Mr. Universe titles, then went on to be a movie star, then a governor, I'd say he has a pretty good work ethic. CA politics aside, as someone who basically lived the American Dream, I wouldn't exactly call him a fascist.
Thousands of Lebensborn children were inserted into society all over the world. Who do you think did that and why? ... and where are they now?.... and who continues to be behind them?

Oh, Arnold's success "just happened" ... because he worked hard. Give me a break.

BlackTerrel
02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Now come on.

I disagree with Arnold politically but you gotta respect what he has achieved.

1. He said he wanted to be a bodybuilder and he became the most successful bodybuilder of all time (I think he has a record 9 world championships or something).

2. He said he wanted to be an actor. Despite the fact that he sucks at acting (seriously - check out some of his movies - the guy is not very good) he became one of the most successful and highly paid movie stars of all time.

3. He said he wanted to go into politics. Since he wasn't born here and can't become President he became the governor of the biggest state in the country.

I can disagree with someone politically and still like and respect them. That's how I view Arnold.

BlackTerrel
02-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Thousands of Lebensborn children were inserted into society all over the world. Who do you think did that and why? ... and where are they now?.... and who continues to be behind them?

Oh, Arnold's success "just happened" ... because he worked hard. Give me a break.

Perhaps if you worked as hard on getting ahead instead of seeing a conspiracy behind EVERY LITTLE THING you would achieve something as well.

Get off your computer and live a little. I give Arnold props.

InterestedParticipant
02-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Perhaps if you worked as hard on getting ahead instead of seeing a conspiracy behind EVERY LITTLE THING you would achieve something as well.

Get off your computer and live a little. I give Arnold props.
That's pretty ironic coming from someone who can't see the walls of the simulacrum. In fact, doesn't even appear to know that a simulacrum exists.

Arnold is a tool of a system, that is all. I would not trade my life for his....ever. He is a slave, and I am a free individual. And because I do not refrain from pointing out the World's ugliness does not mean that my life is somehow less than anyone elses. So, don't placate me, for you have much development of your own to go through, and I would start concentrating on that.

Here, start by looking up the term Lebensborn.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Lebensborn.html

PS. What does "worked as hard on getting ahead" mean, exactly, in your world? Does that mean climbing the Marxist-Engels ladder that has been created for us? Is this what I should do with my time?

Number19
02-26-2010, 08:28 PM
March 2nd, Texas voters will prove him wrong.

Akus
02-26-2010, 08:44 PM
Tea Parties?

They'll be back.

epic reply is epic

BlackTerrel
02-26-2010, 10:11 PM
That's pretty ironic coming from someone who can't see the walls of the simulacrum. In fact, doesn't even appear to know that a simulacrum exists.

I'll take you one step further. I do not know the defintion of the world simulacrum.

Arnold is a tool of a system, that is all. I would not trade my life for his....ever. He is a slave, and I am a free individual. And because I do not refrain from pointing out the World's ugliness does not mean that my life is somehow less than anyone elses. So, don't placate me, for you have much development of your own to go through, and I would start concentrating on that.

Here, start by looking up the term Lebensborn.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Lebensborn.html

I'll tell you what. An evil race of Nazi supermen is the last thing I worry about. Schwarzenegger should not be judged based on what his father may have done.

PS. What does "worked as hard on getting ahead" mean, exactly, in your world? Does that mean climbing the Marxist-Engels ladder that has been created for us? Is this what I should do with my time?

It means I grew up in a neighborhood where many people blamed "white people" for their failure. "Why go to school, why work hard - white people are gonna hold you down anyway".

Most of those people are either dead, in prison, addicted to drugs, have kids from five different women or all of the above. These people aren't bad people - a lot of them were/are smart. They just fell for the trap of blame and laziness and refused to do anything with their life. It makes me sad when I visit the old neighborhood.

No one is holding you down. Don't blame Arnold for your life. Work hard, get involved in politics, expose corruption. But don't worry about genetically modified evil race of Nazi supermen in every corner. It'll drive you crazy and will only hurt you in the long run.

Quinn Rogness
02-26-2010, 10:29 PM
The major problem with the tea parties are that they've been hijacked by NeoCons in the media and government who are trying to be the "New Conservatives" coming to save America from the liberals. In reality, they are more of the same.

Juan McCain
02-26-2010, 10:36 PM
The major problem with the tea parties are that they've been hijacked by NeoCons in the media and government who are trying to be the "New Conservatives" coming to save America from the liberals. In reality, they are more of the same.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/sunblush/PalinRevolution.jpg

erowe1
02-27-2010, 10:52 AM
He's right, of course.

Once Republicans regain control the Tea Parties will disappear just like the anti-war protests disappeared when the Dems took control.

InterestedParticipant
02-27-2010, 11:02 AM
If we just focus on Individual Liberty as the goal, it cannot be hijacked. But as soon as we include "issues", they'll turn us against each other and segment us.

LibForestPaul
02-27-2010, 10:20 PM
If we just focus on Individual Liberty as the goal, it cannot be hijacked. But as soon as we include "issues", they'll turn us against each other and segment us.

Obfuscate it is then.

Srsly, focusing on Individual Liberty raises a series of issues. What then?

Juan McCain
02-28-2010, 09:20 AM
If we just focus on Individual Liberty as the goal, it cannot be hijacked.

. . . focusing on Individual Liberty raises a series of issues. What then?

Seriously, I'm not really sure about the hypothesis that
any focus on individual liberty ideals can "not be hijacked" ??

Romney . . . along with the pack of "Mitt Wits" trolling the bandwith -
seem to pick out the bits and pieces that they want to take anyway.

Romney seemed to be using some of our lines about liberty in Iowa and in GOP debates more as we gathered success -
at least he was smart enough to start paying attention to us I guess.
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"

So, I will give my total trust to RP for defending liberty all the while he is grilled -
as well as when he is doing the "grilling" (Bernanke and Wasserman-Shultz this past week) . . .
on "issues"

But yes, as the discussion pertains to the TeaOcons . . .
. . . and their newly crowned Queen Parah Sailin' . . .

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/tdy_robach_palinwomen_081003_300w.jpg

InterestedParticipant
02-28-2010, 10:09 AM
Obfuscate it is then.

Srsly, focusing on Individual Liberty raises a series of issues. What then?
What issues? Tell me what issues individual liberty raises and let me see if I can address them.

Try me.

Juan McCain
02-28-2010, 12:18 PM

Romney . . .

Romney . . .

. . .

Try me.

Well, I thought I had - and not to beat this into the ground too much -

Romney . . . 2007 and 2008 Iowa town halls and press and national GOP debates and ?

hijacking of liberty ideals . . .

But if you mean some order of magnitude . . . ok, yes -
none of the "liberty" ideals hijackers like Romney will go too far . . .
lest they be labelled with the "L" word . . .
which they love to malign as liberaLiteran - ouch (but wrong, yet people eat that crap up and do buy into that)

And what is Palin saying about liberty . . . I really dunno.

So, unless I understand what you mean exactly (possible)
it sure seems to me that Romney has already proven the premise that liberty wouldn't/couldn't be hijacked . . . as false.

Respectfully, show me how I'm thinking wrong about this ?

LibForestPaul
02-28-2010, 06:22 PM
What issues? Tell me what issues individual liberty raises and let me see if I can address them.
Try me.

In raising individual liberty, issues such as the following need to be addressed by a candidate...
Abortion
IRS
Taxes and Military
Property Taxes
Federal Reserve System
Blowback
etc...

This is what sank RP in 08. People do not want to address these problems. They want Hope and Change. Strong military, dead muzzies.

InterestedParticipant
02-28-2010, 11:06 PM
In raising individual liberty, issues such as the following need to be addressed by a candidate...
Abortion
IRS
Taxes and Military
Property Taxes
Federal Reserve System
Blowback
etc...

This is what sank RP in 08. People do not want to address these problems. They want Hope and Change. Strong military, dead muzzies.
When focused on Individual Liberty, the only issue that requires discussion is Abortion, for each State Republic must determine how they define lift from a legal perspective.

With respect to the other issues that you mention - Taxes, Military, Property Taxes, Federal Reserve System - all of these simply disappear.
Blowback