PDA

View Full Version : One Hundred Dollar Challenge!!!

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 04:52 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=17272#post17272

Please give now, let's DO THIS THING!

Harald
06-06-2007, 04:59 PM
$101

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Sweet! I love the extra $1!

LibertyEagle
06-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Ok, I did it; donated another $100. I just donated $200 last week, but I can't back down from a challenge.

brumans
06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
I would donate a lot more if it were tax deductable

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 05:34 PM
Remind yourself you said that when your Constitutional rights are gone.

KingTheoden
06-06-2007, 06:07 PM
Excellent! This is what we need to see happen in order to secure victory. I unfortunately (or fortunately!) cannot participate because once they cash my check, I will be at the $2 300. I have plans for a North Carolina PAC...more info and planning to come.

We have to be generous because this can be our last hope to affect anything on the national level. Ron Paul WILL win if we truly commit and pour ourselves into the effort. If Napoleon taught any good lesson it was that a nation at total war will defeat an apparently larger one that is not as motivated. We have a large mountain to scale make no mistake. But we need to look at the peak and genuinely believe we can - and then get moving.

LibertyEagle
06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Heck people, you know as well as I do that our dollar is being devalued at an alarming rate, RIGHT NOW and is in dire danger of crashing. When you see the PESO moving up against the dollar, you'd better know we're in deep doo doo.

Ron Paul knows what is up with our monetary system and could help tremendously in turning this whole thing around, so if you value your money at all, which I would imagine everyone does, please contribute to the campaign as much as you possibly can.

Bob Cochran
06-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Did you know that the US Dollar is much heavier than lead?

Lead is lighter than air, in comparison.

http://www.kitcometals.com/charts/lead_historical.html

It was Ron Paul's essays on economic matters that put him on my radar screen. :)

He is, among other things, a very SMART and HONEST guy.

carla8478
06-06-2007, 11:31 PM
Ron Paul WILL win if we truly commit and pour ourselves into the effort. If Napoleon taught any good lesson it was that a nation at total war will defeat an apparently larger one that is not as motivated. We have a large mountain to scale make no mistake. But we need to look at the peak and genuinely believe we can - and then get moving.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Believing you can is half the battle. I get so frustrated with the media they keep saying what a great guy Ron is but that he won't win. Why can't they say it? Why can't they just say it once? Why can't they say that he may actually have a shot at winning? All they have to do is say it and people will believe it. And of course THAT is probably why they don't say it.

We can do it. We are more determined than they are. We have more to fight for. Let's take our country back. Work your tails off!

kylejack
06-06-2007, 11:36 PM
I would donate a lot more if it were tax deductable

It is. You donate, Ron gets elected, no more IRS!