PDA

View Full Version : The answer to every TV host on the 9/11 truther question should be;

michaelwise
02-24-2010, 04:53 PM
The answer to every TV host on the 9/11 truther question should be;
"What? Are you trying to paint me into the 9/11 truther box? Are you a moron? Your question is two dimensional and your pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. 9/11 is a very complex subject, and wanting a two dimensional answer to your question just makes you look stupid. You're audience is not that stupid either pal.

MelissaWV
02-24-2010, 04:56 PM
"What? Are you trying to paint me into the 9/11 truther box? Are you a moron? Your question is two dimensional and your pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. 9/11 is a very complex subject and wanting a two dimensional answer to your question just makes you sound stupid. You're audience is not that stupid either pal.

Not only is it pretty redundant, but Truthers will see that as "being insulted to be lumped in with Truthers," and non-Truthers will see it as "evasive; that person is obviously a Truther."

People are free to question their Government. What I believe, or what my contributors believe, won't bring back anyone that died that day, or make any loved one feel the loss any less. Questioning, though, may be vital to making sure it never happens again. Some of the families are still looking for answers. Who am I to tell them asking the question is unpatriotic or 'crazy'?

ElectRon
02-24-2010, 06:49 PM
Q - I heard rumors that you were a 9/11 truther...

A - I respectfully decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me...

Q - So you ARE a 9/11 truther! Otherwise, you wouldn't duck the question!

A - I consider myself a truthful person, and I am honest with myself. I stand by my statement. Either way I answer such a question, I will alienate myself from a large sector of the population. So again, I respectfully decline to answer...

Q - Well... Have you ever looked into the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

A - Yes, and I believe it is in the best interest of the nation to put 9/11 behind us.

Q - So you admit that you looked into the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and now you just want to remain silent? And put it all behind us? I don't buy that...

A - I strongly believe that every American has the right to be curious. It's perfectly okay to exercise your curiosity by going online and looking at 9/11 conspiracy theories, and coming to your own conclusions. Once you do however, you should keep it to yourself. The Nation needs to move beyond this...

Q - It sounds to me like you just don't want to be associated with the truthers...

A - If you define "9/11 Truther" to be someone who has researched the events of 9/11, in an honest "Truth Seeking" manner, then yes, I fit that definition. But that could mean, that I came to believe what our government has already told us. In which case, I would not fit your definition of a "9/11 Truther."

Q - So what about all these guy's with the signs that say 9/11 was an inside job?

A - They have a right to do that. You know, right to their opinion, free speech.

Q - You don't find it offensive?

A - Speech is still protected under the Constitution isn't it? Besides, If you have already come to the conclusion that what the government has told us is true, then you would view the truthers as simply misguided and uninformed. You should be able to convince them of that.

Q - No, their too far gone, their minds are made up.

A - That doesn't speak too well of your ability to be convicing...

RM918
02-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Yes, that is a little ridiculous. Back to the chalkboard with you.

akforme
02-24-2010, 07:01 PM
I think Jesse Ventura has the best answers and what I believe. I have questions. I don't believe anyone's story as of right now.

I would add that I do believe there is a cover up, I mean 40 million on a BJ investigation and 10 on the biggest strike on American soil in decades? At the very least it's to cover up past actions that created this blowback.

SamuraisWisdom
02-24-2010, 07:07 PM
The correct answer to the 9/11 truther question is "No, I do not believe in the 9/11 Truth movement."

specsaregood
02-24-2010, 07:36 PM
"Yes, I tell the truth. What are you, a liar?"

V-rod
02-24-2010, 07:42 PM
"What? Are you trying to paint me into the 9/11 truther box? Are you a moron? Your question is two dimensional and your pattern indicates two dimensional thinking. 9/11 is a very complex subject, and wanting a two dimensional answer to your question just makes you look stupid. You're audience is not that stupid either pal.

I would pretend not to of heard of 9/11 truth and ask, be like "what truth?".

When the host has to explain themselves I would drop my jaw, roll my eyes, and ask him why would he even ask such a stupid question like that, and you feel insulted, and embarrass him in front of his audience.

BamaFanNKy
02-24-2010, 07:46 PM
Easy answer. Are you a 9-11 truther? "No."
Do you believe in a conspiracy by the federal government? "No."

michaelwise
02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
I would pretend not to of heard of 9/11 truth and ask, be like "what truth?".

When the host has to explain themselves I would drop my jaw, roll my eyes, and ask him why would he even ask such a stupid question like that, and you feel insulted, and embarrass him in front of his audience.

I guess that's the best approach. But if it was me I would just say at this point, You're question indicates two dimensional thinking. I'm not answering that stupid question. Can we move on to another question? If Not we're done with this interview.

sratiug
02-24-2010, 08:03 PM
The correct answer is.... "where is WTC 7?"

brandon
02-24-2010, 08:16 PM
Or you could just answer the question honestly.

ARealConservative
02-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Q - I heard rumors that you were a 9/11 truther...

A - I respectfully decline to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me...

Q - So you ARE a 9/11 truther! Otherwise, you wouldn't duck the question!

A - I consider myself a truthful person, and I am honest with myself. I stand by my statement. Either way I answer such a question, I will alienate myself from a large sector of the population. So again, I respectfully decline to answer...

Q - Well... Have you ever looked into the 9/11 conspiracy theories?

A - Yes, and I believe it is in the best interest of the nation to put 9/11 behind us.

Q - So you admit that you looked into the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and now you just want to remain silent? And put it all behind us? I don't buy that...

A - I strongly believe that every American has the right to be curious. It's perfectly okay to exercise your curiosity by going online and looking at 9/11 conspiracy theories, and coming to your own conclusions. Once you do however, you should keep it to yourself. The Nation needs to move beyond this...

Q - It sounds to me like you just don't want to be associated with the truthers...

A - If you define "9/11 Truther" to be someone who has researched the events of 9/11, in an honest "Truth Seeking" manner, then yes, I fit that definition. But that could mean, that I came to believe what our government has already told us. In which case, I would not fit your definition of a "9/11 Truther."

Q - So what about all these guy's with the signs that say 9/11 was an inside job?

A - They have a right to do that. You know, right to their opinion, free speech.

Q - You don't find it offensive?

A - Speech is still protected under the Constitution isn't it? Besides, If you have already come to the conclusion that what the government has told us is true, then you would view the truthers as simply misguided and uninformed. You should be able to convince them of that.

Q - No, their too far gone, their minds are made up.

A - That doesn't speak too well of your ability to be convicing...

you joined in 2008 and this is your first post. wow.

worst. post. ever.

http://photo.superfan.com/0/001/040/1040953LG1939278976.jpg

Live_Free_Or_Die
02-24-2010, 08:44 PM
nt

revolutionisnow
02-24-2010, 09:05 PM
I would just ask them about the information in these two videos.

YouTube - Israel spies on the USA part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo)

YouTube - 9-11 Mysterious Van Full of Explosives (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbTFw9fs7w)

DirtMcGirt
02-24-2010, 09:48 PM
I think Jesse Ventura has the best answers and what I believe. I have questions. I don't believe anyone's story as of right now.

I would add that I do believe there is a cover up, I mean 40 million on a BJ investigation and 10 on the biggest strike on American soil in decades? At the very least it's to cover up past actions that created this blowback.

I like the part about spending 40 million on slick willie and 10 million in NYC, of course some pockets of society will have questions....

Warrior_of_Freedom
02-24-2010, 09:53 PM
They are marginalizing people into groups. Truthers, Teabaggers, etc

merrimac
02-24-2010, 10:40 PM
I say the way you answer is to counter-ask a question especially if you're asked in an accusatorial way:

Reporter: Do you believe the government had a hand in bringing down the twin towers?
Candidate: I have no idea how asking my beliefs on an event that happened a decade ago thousands of miles away is important to my constituents, but I'll answer it if you answer this question: Tell me, do you believe the official 9/11 report from the first sentence to the last like gospel? Yes or No?

They can't answer no because that invites a lot of additional questions (what don't you believe?) and that's not a path they'll want to go through because they'll end up looking like a 9/11 truther.

They can't answer yes because then they're exposing themselves as a government shill. Nothing more needs to be said or done.

So they won't answer by saying something like "I ask the questions". But 9/11 truthers NEED TO STOP assuming a defensive posture and go on the offensive.

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-24-2010, 10:41 PM
The answer to every TV host should be:

What you believe!

It's that simple. Stop obfuscating this simple truth. I also like Merrimac's approach in regards to being on the offensive (See: Socratic Method).

DeadheadForPaul
02-24-2010, 11:25 PM
Proper Response: "I'm not a 9/11 truther. A bunch of terrorists from the Middle East attacked us. 9/11 truth is a fringe conspiracy movement and I am offended that someone would even suggest I support or believe such non-sense."

Hope the Truthers are happy with themselves for sinking Medina

Austrian Econ Disciple
02-24-2010, 11:27 PM
Proper Response: "I'm not a 9/11 truther. A bunch of terrorists from the Middle East attacked us. 9/11 truth is a fringe conspiracy movement and I am offended that someone would even suggest I support or believe such non-sense."

Do you realize the irony in what you wrote with your confessed so-called beliefs?

DeadheadForPaul
02-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Do you realize the irony in what you wrote with your confessed so-called beliefs?

No. Enlighten me.

revolutionisnow
02-25-2010, 03:02 AM

Oh I am sure they are terrorists, but from which Middle Eastern country and what is their agenda?

Also, what other "beliefs" should people be persecuted for? How would any of this affect their policy in regards to their profession or elected office? Currently in much of Europe people are persecuted and jailed for having alternative beliefs on the historical events of WW2, how much longer till this happens here?

Freedom of speech doesn't mean just supporting the speech of those that you agree with.

MelissaWV
02-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Or you could just answer the question honestly.

Yep. My answer was my answer, of course :) The trouble is that the portion of the voting public which decides who to vote for based only on soundbites does not have the ability to differentiate between one person's opinion, and their likely policy. Hell, some of the people on this forum have that problem. So, if you say "No, I'm not a Truther" then people take that to mean "That candidate doesn't want an investigation! They believe the official story!" and if you say you are a Truther, well, we all know what THAT means to the average person.

A. Havnes
02-25-2010, 07:10 AM
"None of your business." Perfect standard answer. Well, not really because it can be spun, but it really isn't their business. Why ask people running for smaller offices (governor) this question anyway? It has nothing to do with being governor!

Krugerrand
02-25-2010, 07:44 AM
I think the best answer is to attack the questioner. Know your interviewer. Know their interviews with other candidates. Attack them for attempting to paint you as a fringe candidate when they do not make such attempts with other candidates. Attack them for lacking journalistic integrity. Then ... immediately follow with "my message is about __________ " Are you intentionally trying to derail my message? Are you trying to prevent me from getting that message out? Let's talk about ______"

Bucjason
02-25-2010, 07:52 AM
Easy answer. Are you a 9-11 truther? "No."
Do you believe in a conspiracy by the federal government? "No."

Correct...afterall, that is basically the answer Ron Paul gave.

BTW...I find it amusing to see you truthers try and devise ways to answer the question without really answering it , LOL.

jmdrake
02-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Correct...afterall, that is basically the answer Ron Paul gave.

BTW...I find it amusing to see you truthers try and devise ways to answer the question without really answering it , LOL.

YouTube - Ron Paul admits he is a 911 Truther (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cENpjWNIt-Y)

DeadheadForPaul
02-25-2010, 10:43 AM
Oh I am sure they are terrorists, but from which Middle Eastern country and what is their agenda?

Also, what other "beliefs" should people be persecuted for? How would any of this affect their policy in regards to their profession or elected office? Currently in much of Europe people are persecuted and jailed for having alternative beliefs on the historical events of WW2, how much longer till this happens here?

Freedom of speech doesn't mean just supporting the speech of those that you agree with.

Did I say ANYTHING about persecuting people for their beliefs? NO

But you should realize 2 things:
1.) Medina was only iffy on the 9/11 question because she was pandering to the 9/11 Truthers...and it probably cost her election. To hold on to 1% of the electorate. Why? She's not a 9/11 Truther and she already had that vote locked up

2.) Just because I support free speech does not mean I have to show respect for insane theories

Krugerrand
02-25-2010, 10:50 AM
Of course, another good answer is:
"The Federal Reserve artificially setting interest rates and printing money is absolutely the core of our problems today."

When the interview says that isn't what was asked answer, "I'm sorry, I thought you asked a relevant question. Would you like to ask me a relevant question?"

If they persist, say "my first dog's name was spot."

jmdrake
02-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Did I say ANYTHING about persecuting people for their beliefs? NO

But you should realize 2 things:
1.) Medina was only iffy on the 9/11 question because she was pandering to the 9/11 Truthers...and it probably cost her election. To hold on to 1% of the electorate. Why? She's not a 9/11 Truther and she already had that vote locked up

1) The PPP poll showed there's little evidence that Glenn Beck had much of an effect.
2) How do you know she wasn't being honest? She never said she was a truther, just that there were serious questions.

2.) Just because I support free speech does not mean I have to show respect for insane theories

The only truly insane theory about 9/11:

YouTube - SA@Takimag - 911 Truths (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zubg0cFU21A)

Sadly many Americans still believe this one.

jmdrake
02-25-2010, 12:06 PM
Of course, another good answer is:
"The Federal Reserve artificially setting interest rates and printing money is absolutely the core of our problems today."

When the interview says that isn't what was asked answer, "I'm sorry, I thought you asked a relevant question. Would you like to ask me a relevant question?"

If they persist, say "my first dog's name was spot."

LOL. Good one.

Krugerrand
02-25-2010, 01:26 PM
LOL. Good one.

Whatever 9/11 theory one subscribes to ... the key is to immediately attack the questioner. Discredit the question and move on to a winning topic in the campaign platform.

Captain Shays
02-25-2010, 01:48 PM
I think that when asked, one should include in their reply that it's equally dangerous to believe in whatever the government says without question as it is to believe the government could engineer an attack on their own citizens.

Bucjason
02-26-2010, 02:36 PM
The proper way to answer the question:

YouTube - Ron Paul on 9/11 Truthers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyhlNY0y1k)

Krugerrand
02-26-2010, 02:44 PM
The proper way to answer the question:

YouTube - Ron Paul on 9/11 Truthers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyhlNY0y1k)

I'd've liked to have seen him attack the question more. Point out he just lost 2 minutes of relevant discussion because of an irrelevant question.

Bucjason
02-26-2010, 02:51 PM
I like the part where he simply says he doesn't believe in it .

Wow , was that so hard ??

Krugerrand
02-26-2010, 02:59 PM
I like the part where he simply says he doesn't believe in it .

Wow , was that so hard ??

It's not that simple - because simply asking the question causes associations in people's minds. They keep brining up articles of years gone by that he has denied writing ... why do they keep bringing them up - to cause the associations.