PDA

View Full Version : Another reason to hate Glenn Beck

Anti Federalist
02-24-2010, 12:50 PM
Turns out that Debra Medina signed and swore allegiance to his 9/12 Project.

And he still torpedoed her.

(Not to mention I would not support somebody who would sign on to this.)

YouTube - Debra Medina & Glenn Beck's 9/12 Project - Contract (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0miZegmTvY)

jmdrake
02-24-2010, 02:03 PM
Glenn Beck constantly violates principle # 8.

8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
On your right to disagree “In a free and republican government, you cannot restrain the voice of the multitude; every man will speak as he thinks, or more properly without thinking.” George Washington

Apparently if you raise certain questions you are by definition "un American". It's ok for Glenn Beck questions about what was in Sandy Berger's socks, but it's not ok from victim's family members to ask why the FBI did not follow up on information that it had about the head of Pakistani Intelligence wiring money to Mohamed Atta. Beck is worse than a hypocrite.

dannno
02-24-2010, 02:23 PM
(Not to mention I would not support somebody who would sign on to this.)

Why not? Is it because of who Glenn Beck is, or is it what she is signing?

I'm on board with 7 or 8 of the 9 principles, the only two I question are:

"America is good"

and

"God is the center of my life"

Those seem unnecessary, but the rest are pretty good.

Anti Federalist
02-24-2010, 02:55 PM
Why not? Is it because of who Glenn Beck is, or is it what she is signing?

I'm on board with 7 or 8 of the 9 principles, the only two I question are:

"America is good"

and

"God is the center of my life"

Those seem unnecessary, but the rest are pretty good.

It could be the best thing in the world, the point is you signed a form of allegiance to a project run by a TV personality.

I take a dim view of any politician that swears fealty to anything other than their oath to Constitution.

(And if I had my way, they would take an oath to protect the natural rights of citizens instead.)

michaelwise
02-24-2010, 03:12 PM
I suppose you could put all liberty candidates in a 9/11 Truther Box, when you get right down to it. Neo-cons like Beck and Davis create the illusion they are for the Constitution and Liberty, when in reality, they are really just neo-con scorpions.

The Scorpion and the Fox

The Scorpion and the Fox
YouTube - The Scorpion and the Fox (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu44zAcqnXg)

Here's how they sting you.
Pose a Two Dimensional question to the candidate you oppose about 9/11 and make them give you a two dimensional answer. Put them in the 9/11 Truther Box. The problem for the candidate is, the question requires a Three Dimensional answer. The audience is fooled and looked upon as two dimensional thinkers for the most part requiring a two dimensional answer.

Making a blanket absolute statement about a subject as complex as 9/11 indicates you are a moron and your pattern indicates two dimensional thinking.