PDA

View Full Version : WASHINGTON "Truther" TIMES???

sofia
02-24-2010, 12:37 PM
Washington Times story questions the collapse of twin towers and building 7...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/washington-times-questions-911-collapses.html

robertwerden
02-24-2010, 01:17 PM
So what do you think will happen? an actual investigation that leads to a prosecution?

Never happen. The powers that be who are aware of the crime and want to prosecute will never proceed, because the act of prosecuting will lead to the fall of the United States government.

RyanRSheets
02-24-2010, 01:19 PM
Waiting for someone to come in here screaming about controlled opposition and how we shouldn't trust them because they're just a bunch of shills who are coopting 9/11 truth.

Anti Federalist
02-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Decent comments, mostly:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/feb/22/inside-the-beltway-70128635/comments/

haaaylee
02-24-2010, 01:44 PM
dang!

i just got lost in the comments for 10 minutes.

dannno
02-24-2010, 01:51 PM
So what do you think will happen? an actual investigation that leads to a prosecution?

Never happen. The powers that be who are aware of the crime and want to prosecute will never proceed, because the act of prosecuting will lead to the fall of the United States government.

You're right, we should just give up and slump into a corner :rolleyes: Then we can let them try that shit again and trick everybody.

Never again.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-24-2010, 01:59 PM

Prosecuting those responsible will bring the Republic back from the dead. The People will see that their Freedom and form of government, when faithfully applied, can even bring down the most evil of men.

jmdrake
02-24-2010, 02:14 PM
The most important thing about 9/11 truth is that it fully undermines the justification for all of the government abuses post 9/11. Even if we never get an investigation, if a majority of Americans start saying "Bovine Scatology" whenever some new abuse and/or expansion of government is justified in the name of living in a "post 9/11 world".

Blowback doesn't do it. I know of a well respected terrorism consultant and writer who fully endorses the "blowback" argument, but also endorses torture and extraordinary rendition. I was also listening to a talk show host the other week who said "I don't think they hate us for our religion. I do think they hate us for our support of Israel.* But I don't think we should throw Israel under the bus just so that we can be safe." Austrian economics doesn't do it. I know a candidate that fully endorses Austrian economics, but thinks preemptively bombing Iran over some "intelligence" over some Iranian nuclear program would be ok. Now maybe certain liberty candidates feel the need to "appeal to the voters" by saying what they think they want to hear. That may be ok in the short term. But in the long term I don't simply want to appeal to voters. I want to change the hearts and minds of voters. That can best be done if they somehow let go of their fear. 9/11 is one vehicle for doing that. There may be others.

ctiger2
02-24-2010, 03:22 PM

Unfortunately, the US Govt. needs to be gutted and reborn.

dannno
02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
bump