PDA

View Full Version : Found this LTE online

Thor
10-07-2007, 04:35 PM
http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071007/OPINION/710070400/1029/OPINION03

Unlike others, Paul's hands are clean
Robert Buote, Epsom

For the Monitor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

October 07. 2007 7:56AM

Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world," - George Washington's farewell address, Sept. 19, 1796.

That quote leads me to a little-known organization named The Council on Foreign Relations, developed to undermine the Constitution of the United States and form a one-world government. Any U.S. politician who has chosen to become a member of the CFR has committed treason. Bush Sr., Bush Jr., Bill Clinton, Hillary, Cheney, Kerry, Guiliani, Obama, Edwards and McCain are known CFR members. It is nice to know that these people have been running, or should I say ruining, our country.

One candidate who has clean hands in Congress is Ron Paul. We do not hear about him in the mainstream media because he is clean. Ron Paul won a straw poll in Strafford with 73 percent of the votes and another straw poll in Alabama with 81 percent of the votes. There is a revolution going on, and it is the huge but silent following of Ron Paul.

A quote from Daniel Webster: "There is nothing more powerful than the truth." I rest my case.

ROBERT BUOTE

lucius
10-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Thank you!