PDA

View Full Version : Hannity changes his colors, now he cares about economics

Brian4Liberty
02-23-2010, 08:50 PM
This is so hypocritical it's nauseous.

Hannity is doing a show today about free markets, the financial crisis, government debt, etc. He is saying that he has always been "so angry" about government spending. :rolleyes: :mad:

Guess he is going to try to follow Beck's lead and start doing economic related shows.

Tuesday, February 23:
• 'Generation Zero': The explosive documentary exposes how 40 years of liberal policies have lead to America's financial collapse

Mainly the show focuses on the documentary "Generation Zero", which is why I stopped when surfing over Hannity...

Anyone know anything about this documentary?

Links:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4049547/exclusive-look-at-generation-zero

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4049548/part-2-generation-zero-exclusive

Bruno
02-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Unless it pertains to the trillions spent on wars and our empire, then that spending is "necessary"

wgadget
02-23-2010, 08:56 PM
I bet he's reading END THE FED as we speak, and will be the one that came up with the idea.

These guys are all assholes.

Pardon my French.

new momentum
02-23-2010, 08:58 PM
I've quit listening to anything Hannity or Beck says. I catch myself yelling at the radio or t.v. I'm sure it's not very good for my mental state.

Brian4Liberty
02-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Unless it pertains to the trillions spent on wars and our empire, then that spending is "necessary"

Lol! Exactly. He couldn't help himself, near the end he had to throw in that Bush did the most important thing and kept us "safe". In his pea-brain, that's not connected to bankrupting the country. :rolleyes:

wgadget
02-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Lol! Exactly. He couldn't help himself, near the end he had to throw in that Bush did the most important thing and kept us "safe". In his pea-brain, that's not connected to bankrupting the country. :rolleyes:

And Reagan ended the Cold War.

:rolleyes:

kahless
02-23-2010, 10:39 PM
No surprise considering Beck in his 5pm slot is beating Hannity frequently in his 9pm prime time slot.

Bruno
02-23-2010, 10:43 PM

There was nothing Bush could have ever done to keep us safe, if there would have been the effort to cause harm to us that there was with 9/11. Those who think otherwise are fooling themselves into a false sense of security.

bunklocoempire
02-23-2010, 10:53 PM
Mr. Hannity, to help you:

The more snowballs you have, the less they're worth.

A glut of snowballs will drive you to expand the market for snowballs at gun point or perhaps with Co2 schemes.

Keep the supply of snowballs tied to something like gold and you won't have scarey Democrats trashing your hard earned snowballs with an endless supply.

Hope this helps.

Bunkloco

dgr
02-24-2010, 01:22 AM
I thought Hannity looked so unconfortable when the evidence presented put the truth in front of his eyes, and his 'true believer" brain chose to ignore it. Bush destroyed US manufacturing and made China and other countries rich with free trade agrements that used Americian jobs as a negioating incentative. Then he borrowed a ton of money from them to redistribuite it in Iraq

DapperDan
02-24-2010, 02:43 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/RoninRevolver/BooThisMan.gif

payme_rick
02-24-2010, 07:00 AM
I stopped listening to Hannity before I came over to a more liberty stance... just couldn't stand him anymore....

it used to be 5 days a week, then it went to 1 day a week, just to see what was going on in his, his callers' heads and what the repubs and dems are up to in his words... he really hurts the ears... he presents himself as so smart, a guy who knows everything about every issue, but when some liberal or libertarian gets on their and confronts him with a good, honest question that he cannot answer you begin to see how smart he isn't... and how neo-con he is...

I haven't listened to Beck since he rocked Medina... I would listen to him 5 days a week, cut through his BS but listen to the good stuff... I liked his coverage of news events etc... a little better because he went a tad deeper into things...

I actually listened to him for about an hour yesterday just to see what he was saying... he made a comment similar to "how to we get back to liberty" blah blah blah.... uhmmm, one suggestion: Stop contributing to the destruction of Liberty Candidates, ahole...

purplechoe
02-24-2010, 07:03 AM
anybody got a snowball?

Brian4Liberty
02-24-2010, 01:14 PM
I stopped listening to Hannity before I came over to a more liberty stance... just couldn't stand him anymore....

I never really watched him. Never could stand him, especially after his disrespect during the campaign.

I added links to the show to the OP. I stopped on the channel because they were playing a lot of the documentary. I wonder if it's a good documentary?