PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming EVENTS... latest email!

Michigan11
02-23-2010, 06:08 PM
This is the latest email I recieved from his campaign... this guy can win, he is like a Rand Paul and has the base of support and donors to do it!

We built a lot of momentum last week -- over two hundred volunteers signed up to join the campaign, and I enjoyed meeting voters at events throughout the district.

These next few weeks promise even more exciting events -- I'm encouraging anyone interested in our economic and health care challenges to join me this Saturday in Raleigh at a special symposium entitled A Federal Case. There's more information about speakers and registration at our Web site, and you won't be disappointed. For a hint about my topic for discussion, check out today's campaign blog post.

If you have already joined our campaign as a volunteer, you will shortly be getting information about a Volunteer Social and Planning Meeting on Saturday, March 6, from 5 to 7pm. If you haven't yet signed up and want to be involved, please do so today.

Also, please plan on joining us the evening of Friday, March 12 for a special fundraising dinner at a spectacular venue in western Wake County. We expect a fantastic program, great food, and, as always, a motivated and enthusiastic crowd of supporters ready to change the world, and the 4th District. More details coming soon!

Finally, here's some media to keep you connected with our progress:
Video from my discussion with the Duke College Republicans
Radio interview with Brad and Britt on FM Talk 101 on our filing day

We just finished up our precinct organizing meetings here in Wake County, the first step on our march to victory in May, and then in November. It was inspiring to see a packed house at Brier Creek Elementary School's cafeteria, and to hear enthusiastic reports about precinct meeting turnout from volunteers across Wake County.

With your help, I can bring constitutional change to North Carolina's 4th District. In order to make this possible, I continue talking, calling, and mailing supporters to identify 3,000 people who can help us with a contribution of $100. If you haven't already, would you please make a contribution today?

In liberty,

BJ

p.s. - Keep an eye on our campaign blog, as I'm working on deconstructing President Obama's "Health Care Proposal" leading up to Thursday's meeting. We must unite to stop this assault on the doctor/patient relationship.

Michigan11
02-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Just put him in my sig...

Let's quit playing around, if were gonna get some freedom fighters into congress, Lawson is a top priority.

dr. hfn
02-23-2010, 08:08 PM
+1776

MRoCkEd
02-23-2010, 08:54 PM
hell yes

Jeremy
02-23-2010, 11:00 PM
Lawson lives!

Gage
02-23-2010, 11:49 PM
Good to see BJ is ready to reach out to voters right out of the gate!

PBrady
02-24-2010, 04:40 PM
I was just at an envelope stuffing event at his house the other day. Things definitely are picking up again.

I'll try to update everyone for some of these events.

Michigan11
02-24-2010, 08:22 PM
I was just at an envelope stuffing event at his house the other day. Things definitely are picking up again.

I'll try to update everyone for some of these events.

Awesome, been waiting to hear from the ground to see how it's all coming together for the win. Pics would be great too if you could.