PDA

View Full Version : Largest Ron Paul Meetup groups.

FrankRep
10-07-2007, 03:23 PM
Largest Ron Paul Meetup groups.

The Austin Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
857 Members

The Greater Chicago Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
686 Members

Greater NYC Ron Paul Action Group in Manhattan
643 Members

Detroit Metro Ron Paul Victory Group
525 Members

Seattle Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
487 Members

Ron Paul for President - HQNH
407 Members

Ron Paul for President - Phoenix
396 Members

Greater Philadelphia Ron Paul Presidential Campaign
388 Members

Nashville Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
388 Members

Kansas City Area Ron Paul Support Team
369 Members

WOW!

Have you join a meetup group yet?

http://RonPaul.Meetup.com/

itsnobody
10-07-2007, 03:25 PM
We need to get over 120,000 members at least, preferably millions

ross11988
10-07-2007, 03:39 PM
and mine is close up there with 17 members!!!!!! Here we come Austin!!! To all the people that bash Alex Jones, take a look at the city thats #1 and tell me thats not because of him.

DrNoZone
10-07-2007, 03:44 PM
Good to see NH ranks in there somewhere. Too bad it isn't at the top though.

austin356
10-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Good to see NH ranks in there somewhere. Too bad it isn't at the top though.

the Borough of Brooklyn has twice as many people...... Not very many people to draw from. They have at least 4x the national per capita average for a state the size of NH. Thats pretty damn good I think!

FrankRep
10-07-2007, 04:40 PM
I foreone dont care, as long as they dont put 9/11 was a inside job next to pauls name.

I agree.

Brock Landers
10-07-2007, 04:45 PM
and mine is close up there with 17 members!!!!!! Here we come Austin!!! To all the people that bash Alex Jones, take a look at the city thats #1 and tell me thats not because of him.

Austin's support is likely more due to its young population and the fact that Texans have an inherent spirit of independence. The Longhorn Libertarians has been a consistently large group over the years, and I don't remember hearing any truther rhetoric at those meetings. It makes no sense to attribute Austin's support of Ron Paul to Alex Jones. :eek:

FrankRep
10-07-2007, 04:51 PM
Austin's support is likely more due to its young population and the fact that Texans have an inherent spirit of independence. The Longhorn Libertarians has been a consistently large group over the years, and I don't remember hearing any truther rhetoric at those meetings. It makes no sense to attribute Austin's support of Ron Paul to Alex Jones. :eek:

Hell Yeah, I grew up in Houston, Texas!

margomaps
10-07-2007, 06:01 PM
the Borough of Brooklyn has twice as many people...... Not very many people to draw from. They have at least 4x the national per capita average for a state the size of NH. Thats pretty damn good I think!

What he said. The metropolitan-area populations of all those cities (with the exception of Kansas City) are larger -- in many cases several times larger -- than the population of all of New Hampshire. The Nashua NH meetup group has an additional ~ 100 members, and there are another 100 or so in the Manchester, Seacoast, and a few other groups. So I'd say that NH is kicking some serious butt per capita here. :)

ross11988
10-07-2007, 06:02 PM
What he said. The metropolitan-area populations of all those cities (with the exception of Kansas City) are larger -- in many cases several times larger -- than the population of all of New Hampshire. The Nashua NH meetup group has an additional ~ 100 members, and there are another 100 or so in the Manchester, Seacoast, and a few other groups. So I'd say that NH is kicking some serious butt per capita here. :)

Good to Hear