PDA

View Full Version : Debra Medina May Use 9/11 Glenn Beck Blackboard Education Tactic

michaelwise
02-23-2010, 03:24 PM
“Agreed Yeah”. Those were Davis's words, not hers. She just agreed with Davis at the time.

And if The US government had anything to do with letting 9/11 happen and knew it would happen, Agreed, Our government is despicable. A new investigation would answer this question.

Debra should do a 30 minute Internet address concerning only this 9/11 conspiracy research group subject . She should use a blackboard like Glenn Beck does, listing all the quotes on both sides so far, about the 9/11 controversy, and pick each one apart individually and address them one by one.

This may be Debra’s only redemption.

Debra has both sides mad at her at this point. Even if she had to throw every other issue to the wind for the rest of the campaign and focused only on the 9/11 subject, she would come out much further ahead in the poles.

Audio: Mark Davis interviews Debra Medina - February 18, 2010
YouTube - Audio: Mark Davis interviews Debra Medina - February 18, 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3OTXSK09fs)

Here's the transcript between 2:30 and 3:20

(I like this answer)

Marc Davis: How do you think the fence mending has gone?

Debra Medina: I think that you know what we say we want people who will say the right you know who will be bold and courageous and yet in a lot of times we want people who will just say what we you know what we want to here. I acknowledged that I knew the commission had had some concerns and umm you know sometimes that makes people happy sometimes it doesn't.I think people are ready to say yeah you know she's she's not she's being rational here umm we're asking here to draw an absolute what the expert commission didn't draw an absolute she's being courageous and not...

Marc Davis: They drew they drew well of course they didn't but the truther movement isn't about the 9/11 commission it's about 9/11 being an inside job

Debra Medin: And I should have more clearly separated the two and I then I, that's where I am I think people have by and large yes to answer your question people have by and large said we see this for what it is. There may be some importance to come back and address that but right now the crisis before us today in Texas we got 9 days of voting left and let's don't you know be deceived that this is any thing other than someone trying to get us off message and off of the focus we've got some real serious issues in Texas. If we want to talk conspiracies let's talk the Trans Texas Corridor deal. Let's talk the Merck vaccine deal. Let's talk the bail outs, those are the things that are affecting us everyday in Texas, that's what this campaign has been about and that's where we've stayed and we're addressing that.

michaelwise
02-23-2010, 04:55 PM
I just thank God the country is going bankrupt and the money will be cut off to the neo-cons soon, so they will have to stop doing the bad things they are doing.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-23-2010, 05:48 PM
I just thank God the country is going bankrupt and the money will be cut off to the neo-cons soon, so they will have to stop doing the bad things they are doing.

seriously, you think that would stop them?...

Arklatex
02-23-2010, 05:53 PM
seriously, you think that would stop them?...

There are more of us than them.

Nate-ForLiberty
02-23-2010, 05:54 PM
There are more of us than them.

ha, what? :) how does that relate to neo-cons not being constrained to operate within the confines of the dollar?

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Yep. Neo-cons would have us living like North Korea with the last shambles of our economy going to a broken down military rather than end their wars.

michaelwise
02-23-2010, 07:22 PM
ha, what? :) how does that relate to neo-cons not being constrained to operate within the confines of the dollar?

Exactly. The laws of money apply to everyone. The neo-cons and Glenn Beck & Co. will find that out pretty soon. No more money for war means no more bogeyman wars.

michaelwise
02-24-2010, 03:15 PM
I suppose you could put all liberty candidates in a 9/11 Truther Box, when you get right down to it. Neo-cons like Beck and Davis create the illusion they are for the Constitution and Liberty, when in reality, they are really just neo-con scorpions.

The Scorpion and the Fox

The Scorpion and the Fox
YouTube - The Scorpion and the Fox (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu44zAcqnXg)

Here's how they sting you.
Pose a Two Dimensional question to the candidate you oppose about 9/11 and make them give you a two dimensional answer. Put them in the 9/11 Truther Box. The problem for the candidate is, the question requires a Three Dimensional answer. The audience is fooled and looked upon as two dimensional thinkers for the most part requiring a two dimensional answer.

Making a blanket absolute statement about a subject as complex as 9/11 indicates you are a moron and your pattern indicates two dimensional thinking.