PDA

View Full Version : Keep up the good fight on AOL!

paulitics
10-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Recently lurking on some of the aol messageboards, some pro Paul comments are appearing. But what is better, is the combination of planting seeds intermixed with the name. For instance, when about the war, "we should declare the war first", or "we care more about Iraq's borders than our own". or their attackes us over here, because we were over there" etc.

For those of you who don't know the majority of AOL users are not internet techies, politically astute, etc. Just read the comments, and you will see what I mean. This is mainstream internet, if there exists such a thing. Some articles have 1,000 comments or more read by sometimes a million people. Most people that go there to read the mainstream news may not even know who RP is. Ron Paul has never won an Aol poll.

Another good hang out, would be yahoo finance read by millions each day. Agan, subtelty is more effective buy just planting a seed in people's mind instead of spamming Ron PAul, ROn PAul.
Keep it going.

texasbelle
10-07-2007, 03:15 PM
I have been posting Ron Paul stuff on AOL message boards and someone (I am guessing a Fred-Head) TOSed my account! I have had that account for almost 10 years too and one more TOS and they will close it. My suggestion is to add a link to ronpaul2008.com in all email signatures and message board signatures also to gain more visibilty and very good for name recognition even if people dont click the link.