PDA

View Full Version : Funny ideas/cartoons/etc to help spread Ron Paul's message when he runs in 2012

swatmc
02-23-2010, 02:29 PM
I have absolutely no talent for drawing or whatnot.

There are so many talented people in the Ron Paul movement and I was wondering if anyone wanted to actually realize this little idea I had.

Political Cartoon:

It reads "Ron Paul's first day in office."

We see a calendar that reads January 20, 2013.

We see Ron Paul sitting at desk in the oval office with his arms crossed and a little smile on his face.

Then we see Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, etc. They all look grumpy.

They are all little children (wearing little powder blue school boy outfits) and look like they are in detention.

Barack Obama is writing over and over again on a giant chalk board: "I will follow the Constitution, I will follow the Constitution."

I think that would be pretty funny, but I am sure there are funnier ideas out there.

I think it's PARAMOUNT that we use humor to spread the message. Not gloom and doom.

Thoughts? Ideas? Etc?

TastyWheat
02-23-2010, 05:53 PM
I always pictured a cartoon that shows Ron Paul using a gigantic veto pen.

nayjevin
02-23-2010, 06:33 PM
Political Cartoon:

It reads "Ron Paul's first day in office."

We see a calendar that reads January 20, 2012.

We see Ron Paul sitting at desk in the oval office with his arms crossed and a little smile on his face.

Then we see Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, etc. They all look grumpy.

They are all little children (wearing little powder blue school boy outfits) and look like they are in detention.

Barack Obama is writing over and over again on a giant chalk board: "I will follow the Constitution, I will follow the Constitution."

+1

Juan McCain
02-23-2010, 07:02 PM
. . . we see Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Joe Biden, etc. They all look grumpy.

I think it's PARAMOUNT that we use humor to spread the message. Not gloom and doom.

I always pictured a cartoon that shows Ron Paul using a gigantic veto pen.

Both are good ideas . . .
(btw, the President assumes office on the 20th of January no matter what - in 2013 that is a Sunday . . .
so Inauguration Day ceremonies may or may not be held on Monday, January 21, 2013 (?) which is MLK Day - a federal holiday)

Anyway, I'd like a remake similar of this scene ( faces imposed on I believe a clip from the series "The Office")
but with the upcoming Obama v. Ron Paul election in November 2012 . . .

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/9tllhy.gif

Obama would be the one having the door closed on him with that look of horror and surprise
by the 45th President of the United States - Ron Paul

Can't wait . . .

swatmc
02-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Both are good ideas . . .
(btw, the President assumes office on the 20th of January no matter what - in 2013 that is a Sunday . . .

Right, right.

Fixed.