PDA

View Full Version : LOL. Grayson camp caught flat-footed..

Chieftain1776
02-23-2010, 10:35 AM
http://bluegrasspolitics.bloginky.com/2010/02/23/paul-airs-tv-ad-claiming-grayson-is-no-friend-of-coal/

The 30-second Paul ad shows video of Grayson, Kentucky’s secretary of state, saying that the country “needs to bring nuclear on” as coal-fired plants are being phased out.

“Rand Paul will stop Obama and the EPA from crippling the mining industry,” the ad says.

It then shows another video of Grayson, saying, “I look forward to doing my part as secretary of state and a citizen to working with President Obama.”

“A friend of Obama, no friend of coal,” the ad concludes.

Nate Hodson, campaign manager for Grayson, said he will have a response soon.

It's obvious they didn't see it coming and are scrambling for a response. LOL :D

Malachi
02-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Grayson is probably in tears today after seeing his own words on Obama used against him.

Grayson doesn't have a history of being pro-coal despite being elected state-wide twice. Where are the old youtube videos of him battling Obama on coal? :confused: :rolleyes:

Big thumbs up to Rand Paul's media group for quickly dealing with this!

hillertexas
02-23-2010, 10:55 AM
that was a GREAT ad!

John Taylor
02-23-2010, 11:00 AM
Grayson is probably in tears today after seeing his own words on Obama used against him.

Grayson doesn't have a history of being pro-coal despite being elected state-wide twice. Where are the old youtube videos of him battling Obama on coal? :confused: :rolleyes:

Big thumbs up to Rand Paul's media group for quickly dealing with this!

Rand needs to pour his adds out there, flood the airways, be proactive for other positions Grayson will attempt to smear him on.

He should run an add describing why coal companies should be free to extract without EPA strangulation. People will appreciate him doing more than giving them lip service.

Malachi
02-23-2010, 11:17 AM
He should run an add describing why coal companies should be free to extract without EPA strangulation. People will appreciate him doing more than giving them lip service.

I'd like to see an ad on Term-Limits or out of control government spending or a really nice ad showing his family (bio) before he runs anymore ads about coal.

John Taylor
02-23-2010, 11:19 AM
I'd like to see an ad on Term-Limits or out of control government spending or a really nice ad showing his family (bio) before he runs anymore ads about coal.

Well that may be the best strategy.

Either way, he needs to really put the pedal down and floor it. We have the money edge, and we should raise Rand another million, one pont five to enable him to do this.

devil21
02-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Anybody have a link to this ad on YT or anywhere? Sounds like a good one!

MRoCkEd
02-23-2010, 03:20 PM
YouTube - Rand Paul - Truth - Final (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_fm8UfUwb0&feature=channel)

RonPaulFanInGA
02-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Anybody have a link to this ad on YT or anywhere?

Um...yeah. It's that first link at the very top of this very thread.

devil21
02-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Um...yeah. It's that first link at the very top of this very thread.

Thanks MRoCkEd.

dannno
02-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Hahahahhaha.. my favorite part is the music :D

itshappening
02-23-2010, 08:02 PM
the response is brilliant and well done to the campaign. I just hope it's airing in the same part of the state as the attack ad

DeadheadForPaul
02-23-2010, 10:37 PM
the response is brilliant and well done to the campaign. I just hope it's airing in the same part of the state as the attack ad

Hope it's running in coal country