PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL WINS CPAC,Calling all 3rd Parties and Republicans,take action now

speciallyblend
02-23-2010, 10:28 AM
Everyone that is not a registered republican, should register now after Ron Pauls CPAC WIN. The time is now to reclaim the failed gop and stand up and be the GOP!!! If the LP/CP/TP members would show up to the gop meetings. Then the battle would be half won.

We should figure out away to wake up the lp/cp/tp/indys/greens(yes even green) members and get them in the republican party now.
seems like common sense to me,anywho, just sayin!!!

DjLoTi
02-23-2010, 10:32 AM
5-stars, totally agree. We need to get everybody registered republican ASAP!

speciallyblend
02-23-2010, 10:39 AM
5-stars, totally agree. We need to get everybody registered republican ASAP!

maybe the campaign for Ron Paul 2012 Register to Vote Republican,Save Liberty could be a start. if we just get folks to meetings and registered to vote. it could kill 2-4 birds with one stone and get more folks active,kinda of a multi-layered marketing 1 spreading the ron paul message 2 registering folks to vote 3 growing the gop ranks 4 encouraging folks to attend meetings 5 Ron Paul 2012 6 ron paulers of all parties running for office 2010,2011,2012 and so on and so on.

Ron Paul 2012 says more then just Ron Paul:) Ron Paul is running for town council,county commissioner,mayor,town clerk,sheriff,senate,house in every town,city,state in 2010 and future!!! this is what is scaring the hell out of the neo-con big government establishment gop!

RJB
02-23-2010, 11:09 AM
I held my nose and registered republican last spring.

The US has it backwards. People want to be independant in the primaries, when you select who runs. Then they go partisan when you don't have a choice in the general election.

The point we should get out is that people should be very partisan in the primaries and if a knuckleheads like McCain or Obama are our choice in the general election, THEN we voice our independence and vote for a third party candidate. The parties will keep putting up bozos in the general election as long as the populace will keep voting for them.

Stary Hickory
02-23-2010, 11:56 AM
I agree with this route. The GOP is changing, I have noticed it I can see common sense and a desire to return to the values of the founders making new ground every day. I have never registered Republican but I will if there are is a chance to get real conservative/libertarians in office.