PDA

View Full Version : We can destroy Rick Perry if we act fast!

jmdrake
02-23-2010, 09:06 AM
I saw this information on the Medina subforum, but I'm re-posting here for greater exposure. Apparently last night Michael Savage said he received an honorary title of Admiral of the Texas Navy from Rick Perry.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=232962

Well here's the problem for Perry. On March 3, 2009 Michael Savage predicted that president Obama would launch terrorist attacks against the American people to usher in martial law!

YouTube - Michael Savage - Reichstag Fire Event WARNING!! - New World Order Manipulation!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sU5hzx5gkI)

Now Glenn Beck's whole thesis against Medina has been that if you believe the U.S. government could "attack its own people" then you are somehow "dangerous" and "irrational" and any politician that would allow himself to be aligned with such "craziness" isn't fit to govern. So where does that put Rick Perry? Of course Perry could claim he knew nothing about this and denounce Michael Savage, but that would tick Savage off and Savage has an ego as big as Beck's.

Here's what needs to happen.

We need a podcast of last night's Savage show turned into a YouTube
Someone needs to get through to Glenn Beck's show and force him to cover this
We need all of this to go viral.

The bad thing is this came out after the start of early voting. But there's still enough time to derail Rick Perry.

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 09:39 AM
How is this a problem for Perry? Even if he and Michael Savage are best friends, I don't see how Perry voters would hold Savage's opinions against Perry.

jmdrake
02-23-2010, 09:48 AM
How is this a problem for Perry? Even if he and Michael Savage are best friends, I don't see how Perry voters would hold Savage's opinions against Perry.

This isn't simply Perry being "friends" with Savage. It's Perry honoring what is basically a "post 9/11 truther" after Perry hypocritically attacked Medina on the issue. Hardcore Perry supporters might not care, but the fickle "blow in the wind" crowd that (apparently) shifted after Beck's attacks on Medina might care. Further it's not the direct attack that's as important as the potential indirect effects. For this to work Glenn Beck has to be forced to cover the issue or publicly called out for not doing so. Either way it's a win for the Medina camp.

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 10:02 AM
This isn't simply Perry being "friends" with Savage. It's Perry honoring what is basically a "post 9/11 truther" after Perry hypocritically attacked Medina on the issue. Hardcore Perry supporters might not care, but the fickle "blow in the wind" crowd that (apparently) shifted after Beck's attacks on Medina might care. Further it's not the direct attack that's as important as the potential indirect effects. For this to work Glenn Beck has to be forced to cover the issue or publicly called out for not doing so. Either way it's a win for the Medina camp.

Anything is worth a try. If someone can get the YouTubes together, I'm ready to start posting it to neocon forums.

damiengwa
02-23-2010, 10:02 AM
jmdrake, ur in left field.... You can't piece together random statements on savage and some how link them to Perry... get real bro... Savage is also popular with a column of 'independent conservatives' that are probably already fed up with perry....

go back to sleep.

damiengwa
02-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Anything is worth a try. If someone can get the YouTubes together, I'm ready to start posting it to neocon forums.

don't think like them. don't become what you hate. attacking perry for supporting savage is a lot like attacking the politician for agreeing with the pope during a sunday catholic mass, silly boy.

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 10:07 AM
I saw this information on the Medina subforum, but I'm re-posting here for greater exposure. Apparently last night Michael Savage said he received an honorary title of Admiral of the Texas Navy from Rick Perry.

I can't find any evidence for this honor. Is Michael Savage given to hallucinations?

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 10:10 AM
don't think like them. don't become what you hate. attacking perry for supporting savage is a lot like attacking the politician for agreeing with the pope during a sunday catholic mass, silly boy.

The attack, if the pieces can be substantiated, would be for hypocrisy. Rick Perry bestows an honor on a truther of sorts while condemning Debra Medina for not renouncing 9/11 trutherism fast enough.

Elwar
02-23-2010, 10:12 AM
Is it too early to release pictures of him caught in a hotel room with catholic school boys?

jmdrake
02-23-2010, 10:13 AM
jmdrake, ur in left field.... You can't piece together random statements on savage and some how link them to Perry... get real bro... Savage is also popular with a column of 'independent conservatives' that are probably already fed up with perry....

go back to sleep.

It's no more random than what Beck attacked Medina on. And the way Beck framed the debate, "honoring" someone who thinks the government might attack its own people is "un American". Look at Beck's "truther" attack on Obama via Van Jones. Van Jones simply signed a statement about questions and Beck took that and ran with it. As for Savage being popular with independent conservatives, I know that. That actually factors in to all of this. Perry can't denounce Savage without ticking off Savage supporters. But if he doesn't he risks looking like a hypocrite. That is if someone forces him to address the question. If someone directly asked Rick Perry "Do you really think that someone who believes the president of the United States would attack our own nation deserves the title of Admiral of Texas?", Rick Perry would be in a bind. That would have to be worth a percentage or two. And no. I'm not "going back to sleep". I've been awake for far too long.

fisharmor
02-23-2010, 10:19 AM
The attack, if the pieces can be substantiated, would be for hypocrisy. Rick Perry bestows an honor on a truther of sorts while condemning Debra Medina for not renouncing 9/11 trutherism fast enough.

Anyone with the brainpower to process that hypocrisy didn't fall for Beck's crap in the first place.

jmdrake
02-23-2010, 10:25 AM
I can't find any evidence for this honor. Is Michael Savage given to hallucinations?

Yeah, that could be a problem. Right now I'd settle for the audio of M.S. talking about it.

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 10:40 AM
Yeah, that could be a problem. Right now I'd settle for the audio of M.S. talking about it.

That would be a start (it would tell us more precisely what we should be Googling), but by itself I don't think it would be worth much.

damiengwa
02-23-2010, 10:43 AM
It's no more random than what Beck attacked Medina on. And the way Beck framed the debate, "honoring" someone who thinks the government might attack its own people is "un American". Look at Beck's "truther" attack on Obama via Van Jones. Van Jones simply signed a statement about questions and Beck took that and ran with it. As for Savage being popular with independent conservatives, I know that. That actually factors in to all of this. Perry can't denounce Savage without ticking off Savage supporters. But if he doesn't he risks looking like a hypocrite. That is if someone forces him to address the question. If someone directly asked Rick Perry "Do you really think that someone who believes the president of the United States would attack our own nation deserves the title of Admiral of Texas?", Rick Perry would be in a bind. That would have to be worth a percentage or two. And no. I'm not "going back to sleep". I've been awake for far too long.

You clearly don't understand how the media works, do ya? They run 2 stories:
1) Stuff that actually happened that they cover poorly, or distort to serve the PTB.
2) Stories about other media coverage to highlight or marginalize, again for the PTB.

Perry IS the PTB. No one in the media will think its cute, or hypocritical...

Get off ur butt and promote the ideas, person to person. Haven't you heard? The revolution will not be televised. The media will not serve your agenda, unless you ARE the media. Get it?

jmdrake
02-23-2010, 11:27 AM
You clearly don't understand how the media works, do ya?

:rolleyes: I understand it better than you realize.

They run 2 stories:
1) Stuff that actually happened that they cover poorly, or distort to serve the PTB.
2) Stories about other media coverage to highlight or marginalize, again for the PTB.

Perry IS the PTB. No one in the media will think its cute, or hypocritical...

Uh-huh. That's why a sneak attack is essential. Someone getting through on Beck's call in line and talking about it. That person would have to lie his butt off to get past the screeners. Claim you're calling in to praise Beck for his CPAC comments or some other nonsense. Tough to do? Sure. But not impossible.

Get off ur butt and promote the ideas, person to person. Haven't you heard? The revolution will not be televised. The media will not serve your agenda, unless you ARE the media. Get it?

Oh put a sock in it! I'm actually talking about getting off our butts! You are the media? Yes. That's what YouTube is for. Promoting ideas person to person? I already do that! This plan could work if I had the evidence in hand to make it work. Is it a sure shot? No. Is it better than trying to contact people "person to person" for Medina when I live in Tennessee? Yes. The media can be manipulated. I've seen it happen. I actually helped. Get it?

Lymeade-Lady
02-23-2010, 11:46 AM
What about e-mailing Jeff Bolton some info? He likes to criticize Perry and he might like the hypocrisy angle. Then it might catch a little wind. I'm not expert, but thought I'd throw that out there. Or maybe there is someone else who competes with Beck that might like the publicity of breaking this on their talk show?

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 11:49 AM
What about e-mailing Jeff Bolton some info? He likes to criticize Perry and he might like the hypocrisy angle. Then it might catch a little wind. I'm not expert, but thought I'd throw that out there. Or maybe there is someone else who competes with Beck that might like the publicity of breaking this on their talk show?

We first must establish that there is hypocrisy. So far, there is no evidence that Rick Perry honored Michael Savage except that someone heard Michael claim this himself on his radio show.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
02-23-2010, 12:02 PM

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=232962

Well here's the problem for Perry. On March 3, 2009 Michael Savage predicted that president Obama would launch terrorist attacks against the American people to usher in martial law!

YouTube - Michael Savage - Reichstag Fire Event WARNING!! - New World Order Manipulation!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sU5hzx5gkI)

Now Glenn Beck's whole thesis against Medina has been that if you believe the U.S. government could "attack its own people" then you are somehow "dangerous" and "irrational" and any politician that would allow himself to be aligned with such "craziness" isn't fit to govern. So where does that put Rick Perry? Of course Perry could claim he knew nothing about this and denounce Michael Savage, but that would tick Savage off and Savage has an ego as big as Beck's.

Here's what needs to happen.

We need a podcast of last night's Savage show turned into a YouTube
Someone needs to get through to Glenn Beck's show and force him to cover this
We need all of this to go viral.

The bad thing is this came out after the start of early voting. But there's still enough time to derail Rick Perry.

Any way you cut it, we lose when the person we elect does not hold the Truth. That Truth holds the people's Civil Purpose above all legal precedence, all past traditions and all future happenings yet to occur. It declares that all people are created equal having been born as a soul or collective Soul with the same exact business agenda whether he be the highest, ordained king sitting on the throne as the owner of all things, or she be the most wretched, trespassing prostitute owning nothing.

reduen
02-23-2010, 01:28 PM
Great Idea here! Why not just continue to email beck a link to this video and remind him that Perry supports this guy??

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Great Idea here! Why not just continue to email beck a link to this video and remind him that Perry supports this guy??

The key word is support. What evidence is there that Perry supports Michael Savage? By going on his show once? Does that mean Ron Paul supports Alex Jones?

reduen
02-23-2010, 01:35 PM
The key word is support. What evidence is there that Perry supports Michael Savage? By going on his show once? Does that mean Ron Paul supports Alex Jones?

"Apparently last night Michael Savage said he received an honorary title of Admiral of the Texas Navy from Rick Perry."

Maybe you missed this part of the original post??

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 01:37 PM
"Apparently last night Michael Savage said he received an honorary title of Admiral of the Texas Navy from Rick Perry."

Maybe you missed this part of the original post??

No I did not miss it. In fact, I spent about an hour with Google trying to substantiate it and couldn't.

reduen
02-23-2010, 01:39 PM
No I did not miss it. In fact, I spent about an hour with Google trying to substantiate it and couldn't.

That would be a slight problem then.....

BuddyRey
02-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Bump!