PDA

View Full Version : Gov Perry annoints Dr. Savage and Admiral In the Texas Navy...

damiengwa
02-23-2010, 08:32 AM
I was listening to the Savage Nation yesterday (i know i know) and Michael Savage was talking about how he received some kind of letter from Rick Perry praising him and commissioning him as an 'Admiral' in the Texas navy.

Of course its just ceremonial, like when a university issues an 'Honorary' degree to a speaker at commencement, but i just goes to show. Savage is generally radioactive to politicians, they never want to come on his show, or Savage won't have them on. But it looks like Perry is getting desperate if he's trying to get on Savage's good side.

Just some thoughts...

damiengwa
02-23-2010, 08:35 AM
hey, come to think of it, maybe the Medina Campaign can send him a letter promising Dr. Savage a promotion to Fleet Admiral if she wins... haha ;-)

jmdrake
02-23-2010, 08:48 AM
LOL. Ok, somebody PLEASE get this to Debra Medina ASAP! On March 3rd 2009 Michael Savage said that Obama would ATTACK THE UNITED STATES TO BRING IN MARTIAL aLAW!

YouTube - Michael Savage - Reichstag Fire Event WARNING!! - New World Order Manipulation!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sU5hzx5gkI)

So Rick Perry is kissing up to an anti Obama "truther"? It's ok to say the U.S. government will attack its own people once a democrat is in office, but you can't question if elements of a republican administration might have been involved? In fact if someone got get through to Glenn Beck's show this would be a good issue to bring up. Let's see that toad spin this one!

rp08orbust
02-23-2010, 10:37 AM
I can still find no evidence of this "honor"/"appointment".

1836er
02-23-2010, 10:47 AM
... if only Texas still had a navy.

http://www.texasnavy.com/tn3nav.htm

payme_rick
02-23-2010, 12:23 PM
I actually dropped into Savage's show yesterday, I rarely do that... I do not believe it was Perry that gave the letter/star... I believe it may have been Culberson? that's what he was talking about when I listened...