PDA

View Full Version : African American: Ron Paul was Right, Americans Losing Faith in Govt

StateofTrance
02-22-2010, 09:15 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul was Right, Americans Losing Faith in Govt (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvYmjUoNn0)

"I should have voted for him in Republican primary. But I didn't. Consider this as the public apology for not voting Ron Paul"

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 09:22 PM
Good video! He'll get his chance to redeem himself in 2012. ;)

silus
02-22-2010, 09:28 PM
Perceptions of black america here must really be screwed up if a video of one man carries any significance.

StateofTrance
02-22-2010, 09:28 PM
I had no intention to title it "African American" (I'm Asian/Indian myself) as I don't agree with the collectivist thought..But I want future RFP members to see this!

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 09:37 PM
Perceptions of black america here must really be screwed up if a video of one man carries any significance.

To some degree, perceptions are screwed up. That said I think any "I'm sorry I didn't vote for Ron Paul last time" video is significant whether the person is black, white or purple. We need to hear from people who didn't vote for Paul in 2008 and now regret their decision to know how best to get others to that point before 2012.

silus
02-22-2010, 09:45 PM
To some degree, perceptions are screwed up. That said I think any "I'm sorry I didn't vote for Ron Paul last time" video is significant whether the person is black, white or purple. We need to hear from people who didn't vote for Paul in 2008 and now regret their decision to know how best to get others to that point before 2012.
true. Good point. I missed that. Was thrown off by intention of TS.

YumYum
02-22-2010, 10:02 PM

Awesome response! We need to show love and forgiveness!