PDA

View Full Version : Medina is having a live Town Hall webcast tonight on State's Rights. 2/22 @ 6:30CT

haaaylee
02-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Debra Medina’s Town Hall Webcast on 10th Amendment State’s Rights

In keeping with her promise to have open communication with the people of Texas, Mrs. Medina invites all Texans to take part in tonight’s hour-long 10th Amendment State’s Rights Town Hall webcast at 6:30pm.

Tonight’s town hall will focus on state’s rights and the need to strengthen and utilize the Tenth Amendment of the United States Constitution. We Texans no longer have to sit idly by and watch as Washington D.C. strips away our freedoms. It’s time to tell Washington to get out of Texas and no one is more ready to send that message than Debra Medina.

"If it’s not authorized in Article 1, Section 8, then Washington has no business pushing it on Texas. The Tenth Amendment is alive and well and it’s time we had a governor that cared more about what Texans think than what Washington thinks. As governor of Texas, I’ll know exactly who I work for. My only special interest is the citizens of the Lone Star State, not Washington lobbyist, not foreign companies with deep bank accounts, but you, the people of Texas." said Debra Medina.

Everyone is welcome and encouraged to join in the discussion as we look at why state’s rights are so important and why Texas must stand up and lead the way.

Anyone wanting to take part or just watch can go to http://www.medinafortexas.com/townhall

Texans can log in to the chat room and submit their questions. Questions can also be sent to: Townhall@Medinafortexas.com