PDA

View Full Version : Same caller gets through to both Rush and Hannity today

NoHero
02-22-2010, 04:52 PM
Some girl got through to both with the same story about being reprimanded for not clapping for an anti military speech in her oral comm class. Ooo crazy. Anyway, anybody else catch this and how does it happen unless its staged? I tried to get into both shows all day and never even reached a screener.

MN Patriot
02-22-2010, 05:56 PM
I have been listening to both shows on and off while tinkering in the garage and stuff. I happened to hear her story on both shows, too. Maybe the screeners thought she had a compelling story; seemed a little lame to me. Hannity challenged the teacher to come on the show and explain herself.

TXcarlosTX
02-22-2010, 05:58 PM
ive been on rush once during the 08 primary, ive been on medvid several times. ive been on hold on beck. i call into my local radio shows daily. keep trying. you will get in

sofia
02-22-2010, 06:18 PM
i smell a rat!

those lines are always busy when I call.

To get on twice like that is highly unlikeley.

LittleLightShining
02-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Why do you guys listen to them at all?

dannno
02-22-2010, 06:26 PM
Gotta be staged.

Now they just need to find a neocon teacher to come in and pretend to be a crazy liberal.

Nate
02-22-2010, 06:33 PM

+1

It makes as much sense as poking yourself in the eye repeatedly.

Andrew-Austin
02-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Some girl got through to both with the same story about being reprimanded for not clapping for an anti military speech in her oral comm class. Ooo crazy. Anyway, anybody else catch this and how does it happen unless its staged? I tried to get into both shows all day and never even reached a screener.

What does an "anti-military" speech mean. Was it just her way of saying "anti-war" speech.

dannno
02-22-2010, 06:48 PM
What does an "anti-military" speech mean. Was it just her way of saying "anti-war" speech.

I'd put a Ben Franklin on that. Damn neocons barely know english.. or they screw it up badly on purpose to manipulate people.

squarepusher
02-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Medveh had some Ron Paul supports on today (he opposes Ron Paul)

chadhb
02-22-2010, 07:20 PM
Now that I upgraded to a new phone, I have been able to stream Alex Jones through my work radio and my truck. I still need to find other shows to listen to to cover my day, but i'm pretty happy that i'm not stuck listening to Limbaugh and Hannity anymore.

BenIsForRon
02-22-2010, 07:41 PM
I can't believe you guys listen to Hannity AND Limbaugh!

MN Patriot
02-22-2010, 08:04 PM

Because millions of other people listen to them, and it is good to keep up to date with what everyone else is hearing. It may be propaganda or counter-info, but modern society IS influenced by these talk shows.

Bman
02-22-2010, 08:06 PM
I can't believe you guys listen to Hannity AND Limbaugh!

There's not much of a choice when you are driving if you have a normal radio player. The shows aren't always bad. Every once in blue moon your bound to agree with something said and sometimes it's the callers calling to give them a hard time.

Plus I don't think Rush is near as bad to listen to as Hannity. I have a soft spot for Rush because he has some of the funniest stuff when going after progressive agenda's.

Not to mention if these guys do say something I disagree with I better know their point of view otherwise I won't be able to argue against it as effectively as if I would have listened.

BenIsForRon
02-22-2010, 08:08 PM
Not to mention if these guys do say something I disagree with I better know their point of view otherwise I won't be able to argue against it as effectively as if I would have listened.

You don't need to be prepared to argue with somebody who listens to Limbaugh. That's like saying you need to prepare for a debate with a third grader.

Bman
02-22-2010, 08:12 PM
You don't need to be prepared to argue with somebody who listens to Limbaugh. That's like saying you need to prepare for a debate with a third grader.

Yes but you still need to know what's important to the three year old, otherwise they may start to scream and cry, which is not productive.

BenIsForRon
02-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Yes but you still need to know what's important to the three year old, otherwise they may start to scream and cry, which is not productive.

Haha, yeah, you're right. You have to really carefully word what you're saying with some of these folks.

Justinjj1
02-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Turn that shit off, it rots your brain.

wgadget
02-22-2010, 08:42 PM
Yep..collusion all the way.

The girl college student said people in her class were dissing the military, saying that the United States was sometimes responsible for the messes we find ourselves in. She withheld her clapping during someone's class presentation. The teacher asked her why she wasn't clapping, and she said that it was not true/fair/right, and that all Americans should be supporting the military.

I smelled a rat, and now I'm smelling TWO rats.

Unbelievable.

BenIsForRon
02-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Yep..collusion all the way.

The girl college student said people in her class were dissing the military, saying that the United States was sometimes responsible for the messes we find ourselves in. She withheld her clapping during someone's class presentation. The teacher asked her why she wasn't clapping, and she said that it was not true/fair/right, and that all Americans should all be supporting the military.

I smelled a rat, and now I'm smelling TWO rats.

Unbelievable.

Yeah, really strange. What organization hired a caller and negotiated to get her on both shows? Incredibly shady.

wgadget
02-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah, really strange. What organization hired a caller and negotiated to get her on both shows? Incredibly shady.

Tonight Mark Levin said he had called and talked to Rush today about what to talk about on his show. Very interesting...

dannno
02-23-2010, 02:28 AM

Hey, I take offense to that. I was reading Limbaugh's books in SEVENTH grade...

pacelli
02-23-2010, 06:28 AM
They don't just call it controlled media for shits & giggles.

constituent
02-23-2010, 06:39 AM
It may be propaganda or counter-info, but modern society IS influenced by these talk shows.

and are you a member of this "modern society?"

LittleLightShining
02-23-2010, 06:40 AM
Because millions of other people listen to them, and it is good to keep up to date with what everyone else is hearing. It may be propaganda or counter-info, but modern society IS influenced by these talk shows.

You really need to listen to those guys to know what millions of other people are hearing? I dunno... Maybe they'd have half a million less if people who disagree with them didn't listen.

constituent
02-23-2010, 06:49 AM
You really need to listen to those guys to know what millions of other people are hearing?

lol, I don't even have to wonder.

The blacks are stealing our womens, the mexicans are stealing our jobs, the AY-rabs want to wipe Israel off the map and won't be happy 'till your wife is in a burka. Criminal thugs are running the streets, the cops are here for your protection (from the drug-crazed nigras, of course), Obama and the democrats have destroyed our constitution, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

and in other news...

The blacks are stealing our womens, the mexicans are stealing our jobs, the AY-rabs want to wipe Israel off the map and won't be happy 'till your wife is in a burka. Criminal thugs are running the streets, the cops are here for your protection (from the drug-crazed nigras, of course), Obama and the democrats have destroyed our constitution, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

angelatc
02-23-2010, 07:31 AM

My guess is that the story was picked up locally, and the girl was subsequently contacted by the producers. They either called her or gave her a special number to call.

LittleLightShining
02-23-2010, 07:35 AM
lol, I don't even have to wonder.

and in other news...
Yeah, pretty much.