PDA

View Full Version : Soak it in.....

JamesButabi
02-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I hope everyone is loving the hatefest being spewed since CPAC. The boards are already beginning to liven up, and you can feel the anticipation coming. So everybody take a second, laugh off the haters, embrace the newcomers, and get ready for a wild ride. Long live the revolution.

Agorism
02-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Ron Paul will be like a rock start when he comes next year to CPAC.

It would be awesome if he could take 50% + in the straw poll for an outright majority.

evilfunnystuff
http://kingda-ka-coaster.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/king5.jpg.w300h240.jpg

JoshLowry
Round 2.

Fight!

rp08orbust
02-22-2010, 02:02 PM
oo

Except the "ride" will hopefully be on the way up.

evilfunnystuff
02-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Except the "ride" will hopefully be on the way up.

lol i didnt notice that before i posted the pic was smaller than it showed up here so i fixed it with a better pic

you musta quoted me right when i took it out to look for a new one lol

Vessol
02-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Considering how many people CPAC is angering, I say we've been doing a good job.

Paulitical Correctness
02-22-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm glad all of these new members are so pissed off. It reminds me of how I felt when watching the '07 debates. Good to know someone's still got the spark, because I've grown to ignore their tactics.

nelsonwinters
02-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Consider the significance of Ron Paul winning the CPAC straw poll. While the MSM and many "conservatives" are dismissing this as a skewed poll, they continue to miss the main point that yes the poll is skewed because Ron Paul is the only one motivating new people to come to CPAC.

Remember, it's been less than three years since most of us have heard of Ron Paul. The media didn't know how to deal with him. Now he's invited regularly to speak on everything from swine flu to the Federal Reserve to healthcare. If you listen to the 2008 Republican primary debates, outside of Paul you don't hear anyone mentioning the Constitution, liberty, freedom, state sovereignty, the federal reserve. Not even the national debt and cutting spending!

Ron Paul has caused a shift in the rhetoric that voters are expecting to hear. Now you have a huge tea party movement that is still trying to figure itself out but realizes that both parties are corrupt. And now you have Ron Paul winning the straw poll at CPAC. He has motivated dozens, if not hundreds, of people to run for public office under the liberty banner. These are certainly interesting times!

KramerDSP
02-22-2010, 03:09 PM
Consider the significance of Ron Paul winning the CPAC straw poll. While the MSM and many "conservatives" are dismissing this as a skewed poll, they continue to miss the main point that yes the poll is skewed because Ron Paul is the only one motivating new people to come to CPAC.

Remember, it's been less than three years since most of us have heard of Ron Paul. The media didn't know how to deal with him. Now he's invited regularly to speak on everything from swine flu to the Federal Reserve to healthcare. If you listen to the 2008 Republican primary debates, outside of Paul you don't hear anyone mentioning the Constitution, liberty, freedom, state sovereignty, the federal reserve. Not even the national debt and cutting spending!

Ron Paul has caused a shift in the rhetoric that voters are expecting to hear. Now you have a huge tea party movement that is still trying to figure itself out but realizes that both parties are corrupt. And now you have Ron Paul winning the straw poll at CPAC. He has motivated dozens, if not hundreds, of people to run for public office under the liberty banner. These are certainly interesting times!

It's amazing. Even the people who are outright saying that he will not win in 2012 are saying that he will play a MAJOR, MAJOR role in deciding who wins. I get the sense that the tipping point is near in terms of public sentiment in accepting the idea that yes, indeed, Ron Paul is electable. The media coverage of RP's CPAC Straw Poll win feels panicky and of a "you doth protest too much" nature.