PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Calls Out Olbermann

angelatc
02-22-2010, 12:46 PM
When Tea Parties attack:

YouTube - Dallas Tea Party Invites White People at MSNBC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMdPTpOyUk4)

nobody's_hero
02-22-2010, 12:56 PM
It's cheezy as hell, but it's long overdue. It's not as though Olberman or Matthews are actually interested in the truth, of course.

Minuteman2008
02-22-2010, 01:05 PM
I don't think "diversity" should be an issue one way or another. Though they're right that it's hypocritical for the idiots at MSNBC to be cheering for diversity. I'm not saying diversity is inherently bad, but why is it assumed to be inherently good? A truly colorblind society would not value diversity. For diversity to be good, one must assume that "founding stock" Americans are inherently bad. Why? And what evidence in the history of the world do we have to hold up as an example of diversity being some kind of strength? In nearly all cases it has led to conflict. I just wish tea party folks would stop caring what the uber-left thinks of them. They're going to be called racist no matter what happens. Let the tea party movement (what's left of it after the beltway establishment gets through ruining it) be a color blind affair that doesn't give a whit about "diversity".

haaaylee
02-22-2010, 01:09 PM
i wonder if he'll ever know this exists.

angelatc
02-22-2010, 01:14 PM
I don't think "diversity" should be an issue one way or another.

I don't either, but it's the Alinsky "Make them play by their rules" approach.

KAYA
02-22-2010, 05:38 PM
This needs to go viral!

Dreamofunity
02-22-2010, 06:28 PM
I personally view it as a pointless issue, but it's a nice bit of "fuck you" to the arrogant assholes at MSNBC.

Indy Vidual
02-22-2010, 06:54 PM
"...el stupido"
Funny :)

SelfTaught
02-22-2010, 07:04 PM
I don't think "diversity" should be an issue one way or another. Though they're right that it's hypocritical for the idiots at MSNBC to be cheering for diversity. I'm not saying diversity is inherently bad, but why is it assumed to be inherently good? A truly colorblind society would not value diversity. For diversity to be good, one must assume that "founding stock" Americans are inherently bad. Why? And what evidence in the history of the world do we have to hold up as an example of diversity being some kind of strength? In nearly all cases it has led to conflict. I just wish tea party folks would stop caring what the uber-left thinks of them. They're going to be called racist no matter what happens. Let the tea party movement (what's left of it after the beltway establishment gets through ruining it) be a color blind affair that doesn't give a whit about "diversity".

I have made this exact point many times before. Thank you sir.

And I'm Asian.

I'm glad somebody else has read Thomas Sowell's thoughts on this issue.

micahnelson
02-22-2010, 07:08 PM
Haha.

Undecided on the teaparty thing- but that was well done.

catdd
02-22-2010, 07:13 PM
I think it's good that the left gets called on their own race card occasionally. I hope Olbermann does see it.