PDA

View Full Version : Tax Day Money Bomb?

Adam Kokesh
02-22-2010, 10:18 AM
At the Kokesh for Congress headquarters, we've been considering having a money bomb on April 15th. Thoughts?

awsharp
02-22-2010, 12:56 PM
It's definitely the next big day that people are looking towards, but can we come up with a better gimmick than just "Tax Day Money Bomb?" How about working in the salary pledge, something like "Tax My Congressman, Not Me!"

ColoradoRebel
02-22-2010, 01:02 PM
I think that every person who is getting money back should donate a portion to your campaign, I know I will. If you think about it, if we don't get Kokesh elected, and he doesn't begin to wake people up, the money your getting back from the IRS will be worth-less in a year! The Fed will continute to tinker with the rates and money supply and the inflation will begin to be felt by people. Let's get this true patriot the help he needs!

MelissaWV
02-22-2010, 01:18 PM
At the Kokesh for Congress headquarters, we've been considering having a money bomb on April 15th. Thoughts?

I always wished I could get to intersections near the busiest post offices in an area to hand out political fliers on April 15th. Despite the advent of the internet, and people getting their returns out early, there are still a bunch of folks that show up in person at the last moment.

April 15th is the day that Uncle Sam lets you know one of two things:

1. You paid all year, but it wasn't enough.
2. You paid all year, and now you'll get a small portion of it back.

When times are tough, you lower your spending, you look for cost savings, and you put off making huge purchases. When times are good, you know it's wise to save money for a rainy day. You know that, if your budget does not balance, you can't simply ask for loan after loan to spend irresponsibly. When you have very little, you meet your most basic obligations first.

Why is the Government free from these responsibilities?

You just donated to Uncle Sam... now consider donating to Adam Kokesh.

KCIndy
02-23-2010, 10:29 AM

I like it!

We could call it the "Did They Leave You Anything At All?" Moneybomb! :)

http://images.clipartof.com/small270/4162-Naked-Man-Wearing-A-Wooden-Barrel-Around-His-Waist-Clipart.jpg

Or the, "Thank God They Left Me the Fillings in My Teeth" moneybomb!

Or... well, you get the idea! Suggestions, anyone??

KCIndy
02-25-2010, 04:48 PM
BUMP!!

All joking aside, the idea sounds good to me!

Anyone else? Any takers????

:cool:

angelatc
02-25-2010, 05:22 PM
I like it. The middle of the month is always better for me, because it seems that most of my bills are due on the 1st.

dr. hfn
02-25-2010, 06:08 PM
great idea Adam!

MR2Fast2Catch
03-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Lets do it. April 15th, Money Bomb for Adam Kokesh.

KimmieA
04-02-2010, 10:26 AM
You should talk to a tax attorney (http://www.taxmatterssolutions.com) to see if they can get their clients on board! Then, you'd be able to reach the masses more efficiently and effectively.

Kokeshfan
04-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Also one one today on the anniversary of the United formally declaring war on Germany. Fitting for our anti war candidate