PDA

View Full Version : Starting to hear Medina Ads

lupester
02-22-2010, 08:53 AM
I was listening to KLIF (D/FW) radio this morning and I heard a Debra Medina ad. Anyone heard other ads playing? If so where are you located?

undergroundrr
02-22-2010, 09:32 AM
Jeff Bolton is non-stop shilling for Medina on KLIF. Jon-David Wells is going to have Rick Perry on his show later this afternoon. I half-expect all the questions be different versions of "Why aren't you as cool as Medina?"

lupester
02-22-2010, 09:43 AM
If someone could call in then there should be questions like....
Why are you hiding the fact that a wrong man might have been executed? Would'nt a christian want to clear a mans name.

Since you have been governor for x number of years why should be believe you that you are going to fix illegal imigration.

Why have you not championed removing illegals from our schools, otherwise the tax payers get to flip the bill. Isnt that promoting Mexicans from crossing the border if you have the carrot of free education and healthcare?

dirknb@hotmail.com
02-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Have heard a few here in San Antonio. Kevin Wall on KTSA has been about the same as Jeff Bolton.

Natalie
02-22-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm in Houston, and I don't watch TV that much, but while I was at the gym I saw commercials for both Hutchison and Perry, but have yet to see one for Medina.

revolutionary8
02-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Jeff Bolton is non-stop shilling for Medina on KLIF. Jon-David Wells is going to have Rick Perry on his show later this afternoon. I half-expect all the questions be different versions of "Why aren't you as cool as Medina?"
If that is the case, Skerry will only need to reinforce his Q card cache. ;) EZ Breeze.

dr. hfn
02-22-2010, 10:48 PM
I'm in Houston, and I don't watch TV that much, but while I was at the gym I saw commercials for both Hutchison and Perry, but have yet to see one for Medina.

:(

lupester
02-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Ok, my boss just walked up to me today and said "Hey I saw a Medina ad on during the news this morning. Did you know she was for doing away with property taxes?". He loved it...then I asked him was he not listening when I was telling him about the property taxes. Mark one more vote, gained by the Rat in the wheel!

YouTube - Debra Medina "Refreshing New Choice" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvPmnM76MA&feature=player_embedded)

K466
02-26-2010, 01:02 PM
Ok, my boss just walked up to me today and said "Hey I saw a Medina ad on during the news this morning. Did you know she was for doing away with property taxes?". He loved it...then I asked him was he not listening when I was telling him about the property taxes. Mark one more vote, gained by the Rat in the wheel!

YouTube - Debra Medina "Refreshing New Choice" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUvPmnM76MA&feature=player_embedded)

Awesome ad!