PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul : I'm supporting John Dennis for Congress against Nancy Pelosi.

Bruno
02-22-2010, 08:06 AM
Dear Bruno ,

John Dennis has done a tremendous amount to support me. Now, I am proud to support him.

I am endorsing John Dennis for United States Congress in California's 8th district. John will be taking on Nancy Pelosi, and I can't think of a better person for this difficult fight.

John Dennis is a successful entrepreneur, businessman, family man and longtime liberty and Republican activist. He really understands the challenges we all face and is willing to put in the hard work and pragmatic steps it will take to win.

Of course, a power broker like Nancy Pelosi won't go quietly into the night. She and the big government establishment are going to do everything they can to silence people like John. That is why your support is crucial.

Please visit www.JohnDennis2010.com and consider supporting him in any way you feel appropriate, whether it be financial, with your time, or with your vote.
Nancy Pelosi has a lot to answer for. Why is she running up out-of-control debt? Why won't she support transparency at the Federal Reserve? Why is she helping to expand the War in the Middle East? She is out of control and must be held accountable. John Dennis is the right man to do just that.

I am proud to support John Dennis for Congress. I hope you will join me.
In Liberty,

Ron Paul

itshappening
02-22-2010, 08:08 AM
bump

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:09 AM
I live for the day when Nancy Pelosi is kicked out of office.

messana
02-22-2010, 08:11 AM
For me getting Pelosi replaced by John Dennis is one of the biggest things the Liberty movement can do right now.

Brian4Liberty
02-22-2010, 01:26 PM
YouTube - CPAC underway in Washington DC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf34Yx5bu5M)

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 01:34 PM
I live for the day when Nancy Pelosi is kicked out of office.

This is something that we all can agree on. And John Dennis is a solid candidate. We should burn up the talk show lines with this. (Yeah....even Beck. ;) )

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 01:35 PM
This is something that we all can agree on. And John Dennis is a solid candidate. We should burn up the talk show lines with this. (Yeah....even Beck. ;) )
He's a useful tool from time to time.

Brian4Liberty
02-22-2010, 02:40 PM

From a strategic standpoint, probably best to wait until after the GOP Primary for that...

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 03:34 PM
From a strategic standpoint, probably best to wait until after the GOP Primary for that...

I assumed he was running unopposed. I see now that he has a competitor who sounds like a neocon. Yeah, don't give Beck another opportunity to screw us over. On the flipside, Michael Savage might be a good host since he started being critical of the war in Afghanistan a few months ago. He's also from San Fransisco. (Then again with Savage's gay bashing that might back fire).

Savage on the Afghanistan war:

YouTube - Michael Savage - September 1, 2009 - Why Are We in Afghanistan?? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOKMCjSsICM)

Fr3shjive
02-22-2010, 03:38 PM
Im pretty sure that his anti-war policies will go over well with the liberals in her district. I think balancing the budget, auditing the Fed and sounds fiscal policy is something that Democrats and Republicans can agree with too.

I'll definitely support him and hope that his message of real change will convince enough people will get him in office.

dr. hfn
02-22-2010, 03:42 PM
awesome!

NoHero
02-22-2010, 03:47 PM
He's also got the two first names thing going for him...

Arklatex
02-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Donated

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Im pretty sure that his anti-war policies will go over well with the liberals in her district. I think balancing the budget, auditing the Fed and sounds fiscal policy is something that Democrats and Republicans can agree with too.

I'll definitely support him and hope that his message of real change will convince enough people will get him in office.

Yeah! I'd love to see him debate Nancy Pelosi! Along with everything else you've cited, I don't know many people republican or democrat that supported the bailouts. And in a sense this would be the "Ron Paul versus a war mongering democrat" debate we were denied in 2008.

TheEvilDetector
02-22-2010, 04:53 PM
From the guy's website:

"I support a scheduled reduction of income taxes leading to the repeal of the 16th Amendment."
"Ultimately, I support a free market in money, which would mean ending the Federal Reserve."

I like.

Actually reading through his stance on issues, there is a lot to like.

I liked watching "CPAC underway in Washington DC", let's hope he can remain true to the principles he is talking about.