PDA

View Full Version : Beck ratings have dived 17%

sofia
02-22-2010, 07:39 AM
i hopr no one here is still watching that fake

http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-rising-star-glenn-beck-takes-a-dive.html

rp08orbust
02-22-2010, 07:41 AM
That looks like random fluctuation to me.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Alex Jones Crashes Austin Pro Gun Rally, Then Lies About It On His Show

YouTube - Alex Jones Crashes Austin Pro Gun Rally, Then Lies About It On His Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c)

Immortal Technique
02-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Common he is payed 50 million dollars and its not for nothing
He is establishment

Kludge
02-22-2010, 07:56 AM
That looks like random fluctuation to me.

+1

Too many variables. I want to see a lot more data if I´m to make a determination on whether Beck´s show is even becoming less popular.

GunnyFreedom
02-22-2010, 08:01 AM
can't tell without 12 months of trends data to form a min/max corridor, plus a comparison of the last three Q1's to see if middle Feb has an annual pattern, to be honest. I see that weeklys are declining from FebW1 to FebW2 to FebW3, but unless I saw a trendline and calculated standard deviation, I would be unable to conclude that this is statistically significant. Any way to get 12 months of this data on a spreadsheet?

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 08:31 AM

Yeah, AJ was being a prick. We all know that already. But he's someone that actually supports Ron Paul unlike the fake Glenn Beck that recently said he does NOT support Ron Paul and AJ doesn't bushwack liberty candidates. It's sad that you're trying to derail a thread that shows Beck is reaping the consequences of attacking our candidate.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:36 AM
Yeah, AJ was being a prick. We all know that already. But he's someone that actually supports Ron Paul unlike the fake Glenn Beck that recently said he does NOT support Ron Paul and AJ doesn't bushwack liberty candidates.

Debra Medina should have said: "I'm NOT a 9/11 Truther." Glenn Beck was being a "prick" as well.

pacelli

Totally off-topic. This thread has nothing to do with Austin, TX, firearms, or Alex Jones.

FrankRep
Totally off-topic. This thread has nothing to do with Austin, TX, firearms, or Alex Jones.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ was linked.

Jordan
02-22-2010, 08:38 AM
can't tell without 12 months of trends data to form a min/max corridor, plus a comparison of the last three Q1's to see if middle Feb has an annual pattern, to be honest. I see that weeklys are declining from FebW1 to FebW2 to FebW3, but unless I saw a trendline and calculated standard deviation, I would be unable to conclude that this is statistically significant. Any way to get 12 months of this data on a spreadsheet?

Exactly what I was thinking.

Even 12 month data is going to be off substantially as Beck has only been there for a little over a year and he enjoyed exponentially growing success in ratings throughout the year.

Unless I saw data from a focus group of 500+ Beck viewers/listeners I wouldn't stake any value in the recent data.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah, AJ was being a prick. We all know that already. But he's someone that actually supports Ron Paul unlike the fake Glenn Beck that recently said he does NOT support Ron Paul and AJ doesn't bushwack liberty candidates. It's sad that you're trying to derail a thread that shows Beck is reaping the consequences of attacking our candidate.

Glenn Beck and Ron Paul disagree on Foreign Policy, but Glenn Beck does give Ron Paul lots on air time. I can appreciate that about Glenn Beck.

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Debra Medina should have said: "I'm NOT a 9/11 Truther." Glenn Beck was being a "prick" as well.

And John McManus should have told Rachel Maddow that the ADA has recommended against using fluoridation for baby formula. He flubbed that questions much worse than Medina flubbed hers. Of course you won't admit that.

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 08:44 AM
Glenn Beck and Ron Paul disagree on Foreign Policy, but Glenn Beck does give Ron Paul lots on air time. I can appreciate that about Glenn Beck.

So? He still doesn't support Ron Paul. Alex Jones supports Ron Paul 100% and gives him more air time. But you don't seem to appreciate that. You're being hypocritical.

pacelli
02-22-2010, 08:45 AM

The title of the thread is "Beck ratings have dived 17%". The video you posted has absolutely no relevance to Beck, his ratings, or the direction of his ratings.

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 08:45 AM

Lame. Extremely lame.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:49 AM
And John McManus should have told Rachel Maddow that the ADA has recommended against using fluoridation for baby formula. He flubbed that questions much worse than Medina flubbed hers. Of course you won't admit that.
That was weak.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:53 AM
So? He still doesn't support Ron Paul. Alex Jones supports Ron Paul 100% and gives him more air time. But you don't seem to appreciate that. You're being hypocritical.
I do appreciate that. I have no problem with Alex Jones and I know some 9/11 Truthers.

It doesn't change the fact that being a 9/11 Truther is political suicide.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 08:57 AM
For the record, I disagree strongly with Glenn Beck on Foreign Policy and I support Ron Paul.

:rolleyes:

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 09:03 AM
That was weak.

I agree. John McManus response to Rachel Maddow was weak. Rather than point out the recent scientific evidence that fluoride is in fact a potential health hazard, McManus went off on some tangent about some other conspiracy theory to put birth control in the water. I really expected better from McManus, but he was caught by surprise so I don't blame him. It's hard to keep all of your facts about every potential question at your fingertips.

catdd
02-22-2010, 09:04 AM
We could make them dive 30% if the entire liberty movement stopped watching the show. I don't know why we can't do that simple thing.

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 09:09 AM
I do appreciate that. I have no problem with Alex Jones and I know some 9/11 Truthers.

Of course you know some 9/11 conspiracy theorists. McManus is one himself right? The whole "Moscow did it" conspiracy theory? I don't know if that's directly from McManus, but I'm pretty sure it originated from the JBS. But that's beside the point. Sofia pointed out some good news that Beck has taken a hit for his hack job on Medina. I think that's great! And if Rachel Maddow were to take a hit for her hack job on John McManus I'd cheer that on too, despite the fact that she's been very good to both Pauls. And quit trying to derail the thread! It's not about whether or not being a truther is political sucicide (although the polls showed that Jesse Ventura could have WON the Minnesota senate race after coming out as a 9/11 truther!) The thread is about Beck taking a nose dive in the polls for attacking our candidate! But hey, ignore the facts. Go run a political campaign on communist conspiracy theories to put birth control in the water. Some conspiracy theories are more equal than others.

paulitics
02-22-2010, 09:11 AM
It's too soon to tell, because most people are still listening/watching what the skunk has to say about Medina. Give in another 2 weeks.

FrankRep
Jmdrake, I have no problem with you and I don't want to fight.

I'm just NOT going to join your Hatefest towards Glenn Beck.

jmdrake
We could make them dive 30% if the entire liberty movement stopped watching the show. I don't know why we can't do that simple thing.

Cause every so often Beck says something useful like he did at CPAC and some folks are so happy that part of our message gets out that they are willing to overlook the attacks. It's one of those "glass half full, glass half empty" things.

paulitics
02-22-2010, 09:12 AM

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 09:15 AM

I have no problem with Alex Jones, but he can be a jerk some times.

catdd
02-22-2010, 09:18 AM
Cause every so often Beck says something useful like he did at CPAC and some folks are so happy that part of our message gets out that they are willing to overlook the attacks. It's one of those "glass half full, glass half empty" things.

We can read it or watch the youtube here on one of those rare occasions when he says something useful.
I haven't even listened to his CPAC speech but it sounded biased from what I read.
When he said "sometimes the bad guys win" I had the distinct feeling he was talking about us rather than Obama.

YumYum
02-22-2010, 09:18 AM

No, it is not political suicide. I'm a 9/11 Truther, and I'm going to be the President of the United States.

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Jmdrake, I have no problem with you and I don't want to fight.

I'm just NOT going to join your Hatefest towards Glenn Beck.

My hatefest towards Glenn Beck? How about your hatefest towards Alex Jones? I agree with those who are baffled at why you even went there. I could see if this was Alex Jones making a rant about Glenn Beck. But this is an article written by someone else that's up on AJ's website. It would be if someone linked something from Drudge that someone else wrote and posted a youtube about why people should not like Drudge. Beck was wrong for attacking and continuing to attack Medina. If he feels the heat for this to the point that he thinks twice before pulling a stunt like this against great!

You keep saying you "have no problem with Alex Jones". That's clearly not true. And to be honest, at this point I have a problem with him too. (Although I saw you going after him before the 2nd amendment rally fiasco). But if I were to judge two talk show hosts based on who has consistently been helpful versus attacking liberty candidates, Alex Jones would win over Glenn Beck hands down.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 09:24 AM

You can't put all the blame on Glenn Beck. Debra Medina was asked a direct question and she danced around it. I swear I support Debra Medina, but she did make a mistake.

silverhandorder
02-22-2010, 09:29 AM
I agree. John McManus response to Rachel Maddow was weak. Rather than point out the recent scientific evidence that fluoride is in fact a potential health hazard, McManus went off on some tangent about some other conspiracy theory to put birth control in the water. I really expected better from McManus, but he was caught by surprise so I don't blame him. It's hard to keep all of your facts about every potential question at your fingertips.

Yes that was a weak response.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 09:35 AM
You keep saying you "have no problem with Alex Jones". That's clearly not true. And to be honest, at this point I have a problem with him too. (Although I saw you going after him before the 2nd amendment rally fiasco). But if I were to judge two talk show hosts based on who has consistently been helpful versus attacking liberty candidates, Alex Jones would win over Glenn Beck hands down.

I don't have a problem with Alex Jones. It surprised me to see what Alex Jones did, but I kinda view it as an ego thing. Alex is the big name and he thinks he's the movement. He certainly knows how to fire up people, which will give you the spotlight. His "hijacking" seems out of character for him and hopefully he'll be more respectful in the future.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 09:53 AM
I prefer Ron Paul's approach to Glenn Beck.

YouTube - Glenn Beck Radio: Ron Paul explains what he meant by CIA Coup (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMsJPv1sFM4)

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 09:56 AM
You can't put all the blame on Glenn Beck. Debra Medina was asked a direct question and she danced around it. I swear I support Debra Medina, but she did make a mistake.

And did John McManus make a mistake to talk about a birth control conspiracy theory in response to Rachel Maddow's question about fluoride? You linked to a lot of great information about fluoride. I linked to a YouTube that mentioned information about the ADA advising against using fluoridated water. But saying that fluoride in the water is bad because some doctor from some university I never heard of says put birth control in the water sounds as crazy as saying the government was in on the 9/11 attacks. There's some "government conspiracy" to sterilize everybody, so they have to get people used to it by putting fluoride in first. Now maybe that's true. I haven't read the quote itself. But there are a lot better ways to attack fluoride in the water now. Besides, I went back and watched the whole clip. McManus brought the issue up.

At first I thought this was a screw up as bad as Medina's. Now I'm convinced that it's worse. This would be like Medina having a conversation with Beck at an event, bringing up 9/11 herself. Ok, John McManus isn't running for anything. But Ron Paul might run for president in 2012. The JBS has recently been touting Ron Paul's endorsement of their organization. If they're going to keep bringing up fluoridation as an issue they've got to do a better job of it.

Edit: Because I mistakenly thought the original fluoridation video was on the JBS website, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

puppetmaster
02-22-2010, 10:13 AM
check to see if oreilly has a decline this time of year and compare data. Oreilly and beck share many viewers.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 10:47 AM
But saying that fluoride in the water is bad because some doctor from some university I never heard of says put birth control in the water sounds as crazy as saying the government was in on the 9/11 attacks.

Sure, on the surface, no one wants to think the government wants to condition people to think or act a certain way. McManus brought up a fact few people are aware of and I find it quite interesting myself. Condition people to accept chemicals in the water and eventually you can put whatever you want like Japan wants to do with putting Lithium in the water to reduce suicide (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8025454.stm). Quoting a professor isn't being a Conspiracy theorist, only just shows what type of doors can be opened by conditioning people.

I like Jasper's reply that by automatically putting fluoride in the water takes away the person's right to choose what to put in their body.

http://www.libertynewsnetwork.tv/?p=101

I really don't see a problem with the way the McManus and Jasper handled the question on fluoridation. They didn't call it a "Communist plot" and all that media smear garbage.

And what are the crazed antisemitic conspiracists of the John Birch Society up to at CPAC? Oh, just hanging out with Rachel Maddow, chatting about fluoridation of our water supply. No biggie. Click for video.

You misquoted.

On day one of the CPAC conference for 2010, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow dropped by the JBS booth for a visit with William F. Jasper, senior editor for The New American magazine and John F. McManus, president of The John Birch Society.

In December, Maddow dedicated significant air time during two broadcasts of her MSNBC show to attacking The John Birch Society. This time, however, her visit to the JBS booth was cordial and friendly. In a six minute informal discussion, she talked with McManus and Jasper about differences of opinion amongst conservatives and about the JBS perspective on mass medication of the water supply, i.e., fluoridation.

The John Birch Society's Jewish National Councilman would be offended by you calling the JBS "antisemitic."

David Eisenberg (http://www.jbs.org/john-birch-society-national-council)

http://www.jbs.org/images/stories/Article_Images/JBS_Leaders/eisenberg_sm.jpg

Why not say anything about the William F. Buckley comments or McManus' book or the fact that the JBS has asked to be on Maddow's show or anything else? The way the JBS captioned the clip they were almost begging to be attacked on the fluoride issue. At first I thought this was a screw up as bad as Medina's. Now I'm convinced that it's worse.

No, saying the U.S. Government attacked and killed thousands of it's own people on 9/11 may be slightly worse than talking about fluoridation of the water.

Ok, John McManus isn't running for anything. But Ron Paul might run for president in 2012. If they're going to keep bringing up fluoridation as an issue they've got to do a better job of it.

Books could be written on the subject of fluoridation and the JBS only talked to Rachel a few moments. The John Birch Society has bigger things to talk about than fluoridation like exposing the Federal Reserve and exposing the erosion of U.S. Sovereignty. Everyone has the ability to buy a water filter and buy bottled water.

revolutionisnow
02-22-2010, 11:01 AM
Does anyone think that the Olympics could have anything to do with these ratings?

Jeros
02-22-2010, 11:21 AM

Medina didn't make a mistake. She didn't dance around a question. She doesn't know all the information regarding 9/11. She told him as much.

Glenn Beck used Medina's honesty against her. She told him what she thought. She told him the truth. This is what Ron Paul would have done. Do we expect those we support to behave like those we are attempting to replace? Can electing a politician on a lie benefit an ideology whose intent is to create a genuine environment of liberty through the dissemination of that ideology? Do we trick people into thinking like us? Should candidates lie about their beliefs, and once in office just say "gotcha!"

Beck is a dishonest tool. Nobody should apologize for him. Nobody should fault Medina for the sake of Beck. Imagine a congress full of Medinas. Imagine a congress full of Becks. The dichotomy is analogous to fascism vs freedom. Power corrupts. How would you guess power affects Beck? He is playing a game. He is a Machiavellian. I don't understand how any intelligent honest person could defend him day after day. I guess he is not the only Machiavellian around.

Why so many attempts to point out what was, at worse, an honest mistake by an honest person? Could anybody who thinks like us have accomplished more in Texas? I don't think so. The motives of those who constantly parrot the same worn out arguments are naive at best, and dangerous at worse. If you don't like Medina's honesty, quit flaming her and go start your own campaign. I am sure it not difficult to do.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 11:24 AM
This is what Ron Paul would have done.

YouTube - Ron Paul on 9/11 Truthers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyhlNY0y1k)

acptulsa
02-22-2010, 12:00 PM
He's still doing better than bsnbc--sorry, I meant msnbc.

reduen
02-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Who is Beck?

__27__
02-22-2010, 12:19 PM
Who is Beck?

The original ghetto blaster!!

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/07/23-End/Beck_modern-guilt_wideweb_gamma-orphans.jpg

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 12:20 PM
I see you responded before I edited my post to correct my mistaken assumption that the original link came from the JBS website.

That said I simply disagree with the contention that insinuating that the government is trying to condition the American public to accept birth control in the water is somehow water is somehow worse than insinuating that the government would kill it's own people. Forced sterilization is murder of the next generation. No difference. And it really doesn't matter if it's a "communist plot" or a "eugenicist plot". The idea that the government for whatever reason wants to condition people to accept birth control in the water or "lithium" in the water for "mind control" (like they do in Japan according to your link) or anything else on the surface sounds nuts. Now please note. I'm not saying that JBS is wrong on this. I'm talking about how it sounds. McManus could have also brought up Operation Northwoods where someone within the government (the pro fluoride professor he referenced was not in the government, or if he was McManus didn't make the connection) and talked about how high ranking officials in the government have in the past conspired to do something similar to 9/11. I mean if you're going to talk about conspiracy theories, then go ahead and talk about conspiracy theories. Don't pick and choose which ones are ok and which ones are not. If Medina should have expected Beck to react the way he did when she didn't give the "right" answer to his question, McManus should have expected Maddow to react the way she did when he brought up fluoride out of the blue.

Jasper wants to make a "natural rights argument? That's nice. But that's not nearly as strong as pointing out the fact that fluoride is an actual health hazard. I've shown the clip I posted in other threads to health professionals to warn them about the dangers of fluoride. It works a lot better than talking about conspiracy theories to condition Americans to accept some eugenicist plot. Again that may be true. But it's not going to be nearly as persuasive to someone who isn't already a Bircher.

Sure, on the surface, no one wants to think the government wants to condition people to think or act a certain way. McManus brought up a fact few people are aware of and I find it quite interesting myself. Condition people to accept chemicals in the water and eventually you can put whatever you want like Japan wants to do with putting Lithium in the water to reduce suicide (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8025454.stm). Quoting a professor isn't being a Conspiracy theorist, only just shows what type of doors can be opened by conditioning people.

I like Jasper's reply that by automatically putting fluoride in the water takes away the person's right to choose what to put in their body.

http://www.libertynewsnetwork.tv/?p=101

I really don't see a problem with the way the McManus and Jasper handled the question on fluoridation. They didn't call it a "Communist plot" and all that media smear garbage.

You misquoted.

On day one of the CPAC conference for 2010, MSNBC host Rachel Maddow dropped by the JBS booth for a visit with William F. Jasper, senior editor for The New American magazine and John F. McManus, president of The John Birch Society.

In December, Maddow dedicated significant air time during two broadcasts of her MSNBC show to attacking The John Birch Society. This time, however, her visit to the JBS booth was cordial and friendly. In a six minute informal discussion, she talked with McManus and Jasper about differences of opinion amongst conservatives and about the JBS perspective on mass medication of the water supply, i.e., fluoridation.

The John Birch Society's Jewish National Councilman would be offended by you calling the JBS "antisemitic."

David Eisenberg (http://www.jbs.org/john-birch-society-national-council)

http://www.jbs.org/images/stories/Article_Images/JBS_Leaders/eisenberg_sm.jpg

No, saying the U.S. Government attacked and killed thousands of it's own people on 9/11 may be slightly worse than talking about fluoridation of the water.

Books could be written on the subject of fluoridation and the JBS only talked to Rachel a few moments. The John Birch Society has bigger things to talk about than fluoridation like exposing the Federal Reserve and exposing the erosion of U.S. Sovereignty. Everyone has the ability to buy a water filter and buy bottled water.

pacelli
02-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Could the OP please change the title of the thread to the subject matter actually being discussed?

Minuteman2008
02-22-2010, 12:22 PM
Medina didn't make a mistake. She didn't dance around a question. She doesn't know all the information regarding 9/11. She told him as much.

Glenn Beck used Medina's honesty against her. She told him what she thought. She told him the truth. This is what Ron Paul would have done. Do we expect those we support to behave like those we are attempting to replace? Can electing a politician on a lie benefit an ideology whose intent is to create a genuine environment of liberty through the dissemination of that ideology? Do we trick people into thinking like us? Should candidates lie about their beliefs, and once in office just say "gotcha!"

Beck is a dishonest tool. Nobody should apologize for him. Nobody should fault Medina for the sake of Beck. Imagine a congress full of Medinas. Imagine a congress full of Becks. The dichotomy is analogous to fascism vs freedom. Power corrupts. How would you guess power affects Beck? He is playing a game. He is a Machiavellian. I don't understand how any intelligent honest person could defend him day after day. I guess he is not the only Machiavellian around.

Why so many attempts to point out what was, at worse, an honest mistake by an honest person? Could anybody who thinks like us have accomplished more in Texas? I don't think so. The motives of those who constantly parrot the same worn out arguments are naive at best, and dangerous at worse. If you don't like Medina's honesty, quit flaming her and go start your own campaign. I am sure it not difficult to do.

You've summed it up perfectly. Beck's point and sputter response to Medina's honest answer was straight out of the liberal playbook. It was sickening. She gave a real, honest answer and he was there to pounce. It was sort of the same sickening scenario as beltway Republicans calling Harry Reid racist recently. There is nothing worse than seeing these hypocrites at work, trying to outliberal the liberals or outneocon the neocons.

I hate to admit it but I have a Glen Beck insider subscription so I can get the show on iTunes and listen to it on my phone. But I've decided to cancel it after what he pulled. While he says some good things, I've had a hard time stomaching his hypocrisy when it comes to dealing with neocons. The man is there for a paycheck, pure and simple. The ADL called him the most dangerous man in America, but he won't ever talk about how unconstitutional the ADL-sponsored hate crimes bill is, all the while still for the most part supporting the status quo in Iraq and Afghanistan. Beck isn't courageous and doesn't speak for the conservative movement. He's an opportunist and no more honest than your average point-and-sputter liberal from the WaPo or NYT when it comes right down to it.

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 12:22 PM
He's still doing better than bsnbc--sorry, I meant msnbc.

That's only because the democrats are in power. Once the GOP has control again MSNBC will have something useful to say again and Fox will be the ones shilling for the administration.

acptulsa
02-22-2010, 12:30 PM
Who is Beck?

The guy who made Robert Plant sound good, even though he sings like a girl. You can go back to sleep now. ;)

jmdrake
02-22-2010, 12:31 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul on 9/11 Truthers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGyhlNY0y1k)

That's been covered here too many times to count. This was Ron Paul's 4th or 5th time being asked a "9/11 truth" question. He knew it was coming. Some of his earlier comments were not as forthright of a denial as this one was. In fact one of his earlier comments contradicts this one. He clearly said before the investigation was a "cover up" and yet he answered affirmatively to someone who asked him to distance himself from people who thought the government let 9/11 happen or "covered it up". And yes I know Paul was talking about the "cover up of incompetence", but the way the question was worded that type of "cover up" was covered. About the 3rd or 4th time Medina was asked about 9/11 she gave as categorical a denial as Paul did.

Ninja Homer
02-22-2010, 12:40 PM
So the gist of the story is that Beck's ratings have gone down 17% since the Medina thing on Feb 11th.

The ratings drop means absolutely nothing at this point, because the Olympics started on Feb 12th. You can't make a proper analysis of anything when a rare popular event is competing for air time.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 01:45 PM

purplechoe
02-22-2010, 03:55 PM

"I don't agree with Ron on a lot of things, not by a long shot."

Hey Frank, whenever you're ready to join us in the real world, we will welcome you with open arms... because you're living in a fantasy land...

Depressed Liberator
02-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Fuck Glenn Beck.

awake
02-22-2010, 04:04 PM
Consumer sovereignty.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 04:05 PM
"I don't agree with Ron on a lot of things, not by a long shot."

Hey Frank, whenever you're ready to join us in the real world, we will welcome you with open arms... because you're living in a fantasy land...

I guess I keep grabbing for that worm. Ron Paul calls Glenn Beck a "demagogue." Glenn Beck seems to jump on whatever is popular then drops it like a hot potato and slams you for still holding it.

Maybe Glenn Beck does suffer from a multiple personality disorder. He's unpredictable and reckless.

Vessol
02-22-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe Glenn Beck does suffer from a multiple personality disorder. He's unpredictable and reckless.

I first watched Beck in 06 when he got his new show. He's been like this since then.