PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown : We Now Need Nothing Short Than a World Constitution

Liberty_Tree
02-22-2010, 02:09 AM
YouTube - Gordon Brown praises New World Order (19Feb10) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiE1RRi7mU)

Bman
02-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Gosh, now I understand why Daniel Hannan is such a fan of America. I use to think he just must not understand what is going on over here. I guess the truth is that I had no idea what was going on over there.

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 02:33 AM
Is Global Government just a silly Conspiracy theory?

This is real stuff folks.

purplechoe
02-22-2010, 04:33 AM
Is Global Government just a silly Conspiracy theory?

This is real stuff folks.

http://www.piratenews.org/great-cons-piracy.jpg

I don't know about you but I conspire with my friends all the time to promote liberty... :cool:

awake
02-22-2010, 05:31 AM
This man reminds me of the stiff in weekend at Bernie's...Err... I guess that would be Bernie.

Travlyr
02-22-2010, 05:51 AM
End The Fed.

Rancher
02-22-2010, 05:55 AM
When you put an end central banking, you put an end to central planning and the progressives go away.

slothman
02-22-2010, 06:01 AM
That's not neccisarily(sp) bad.
If it were designed well it could work.
It's unlikely it would be though.
If it had a more confederate model with more reasonable tax, intercountry, and "voting with your feet" clauses it could work.
Right now the national gov't of America as well as other gov'ts tax galore.
Since they all do it then you can't really go to another country to get away from it.
It would just end up being what it is now though. :(

Well that's all I can think of for now.

Kludge
02-22-2010, 06:03 AM
When you put an end central banking, you put an end to central planning and the progressives go away.

How so? Itīll go back to a proper tax & spend model, perhaps... assuming the corporatism which plagues all industries suddenly disappears in financials.

Rancher
02-22-2010, 06:13 AM
How so? Itīll go back to a proper tax & spend model, perhaps... assuming the corporatism which plagues all industries suddenly disappears in financials.

How so? You strip away their power.

The power they have comes from the ability to print money at will, control policy and remove from society anyone who challenges that power. A sound money system removes that power.

Baptist
02-22-2010, 06:14 AM
It's unlikely it would be though.
If it had a more confederate model with more reasonable tax, intercountry, and "voting with your feet" clauses it could work.
Right now the national gov't of America as well as other gov'ts tax galore.
Since they all do it then you can't really go to another country to get away from it.
It would just end up being what it is now though. :(

Well that's all I can think of for now.

It is not going to turn out well. Read Revelation.

Kludge
02-22-2010, 06:36 AM
How so? You strip away their power.

The power they have comes from the ability to print money at will, control policy and remove from society anyone who challenges that power. A sound money system removes that power.

Their power comes from the Constitution and those voters who consent to be represented by these... people. A legal tender pegged to material wealth does nothing to prevent governments from warring, entering into debt, prevent government from unfairly regulating (and sometimes outright banning) industries, create oppressive laws to be carried out by police, or even reduce taxes. Were we to eliminate the ability for the government to print money, we would not be solving the core problem we have of a government which engages in corporatism and warfare.

What makes you think the occupational government (even the most popular of national "elected" officials rarely have more consent than of ~35% of the personīs constituents. This is hardly consent of the people!) of the United States would not just demand more in taxes? Be more productive: contribute to your childrensī safety! And think of all the wealth youīll now have collected once government is unable to counterfeit your money! You know why my hair-cutter stays in business even though she canīt meet operating expenses? She wants to contribute to our glooooorious nation led by the Great Liberator himself, Lord Barack Obama! We must all collect revenue for our Great Leaders! Can you even imagine the terrifying consequences if we did not protect Israel from Muslim aggressors or prevented Iran from nuking the Free World? Our nation would surely crumble if we did not subsidize the photography of a naked couple in hay fields! Changing HOW the government collects its money will not save us from the evils the government uses that money for.

slothman
02-22-2010, 06:42 AM
It is not going to turn out well. Read Revelation.

What is "Revelation"?
Is it the Bible book?

Rancher
02-22-2010, 06:46 AM
We don't have a constitutional government. The United States government is tyrannical.

Immortal Technique
02-22-2010, 06:51 AM
This man should have no relationship with the U.S
That thought is appalling

FrankRep
02-22-2010, 07:20 AM

You're actually supporting World Government? Do you know who Ron Paul is?

LibForestPaul
02-22-2010, 07:54 AM
All he needs to complete the vid is a black helmet and some heavier breathing

slothman
02-22-2010, 08:29 AM
You're actually supporting World Government? Do you know who Ron Paul is?

No I'm supporting constitutional gov't.
Wouldn't your logic mean the US gov't shouldn't exist and therefore only the states should matter.
But wait, that states shouldn't matter only the towns.
There's more, the towns shouldn't matter, only the people.
Which transforms into anarchy.
I'm not for anarchy; only, to some extent, minarchy.

A world government could work, though like the US national gov't, it probably wouldn't.

I am for removal of most of the laws and changing the ones that would still exist.

Travlyr
02-22-2010, 11:49 AM
The real culprit is the FED. The progressives can only push their agenda by printing money. Ron Paul wrote the book "End The FED."

Why are so few Ron Paul Forum members calling for the end to the FED?

You have 4 people in town.
(FED) The biggest baddest MF owns the printing press and controls the money.
(Politicians) The attractive progressive lady makes policy and owns the land.
(Corporations) The rough and tough cowboy/farmer rents the land from the progressive & raises the food.
(People) The worker bee helps the cowboy/farmer.

Who is the winner? I would plot to own the printing press to get the girl and live the good life. Total control.

Now that is liberty.

End the FED.

A. Havnes
02-22-2010, 11:56 AM
What is "Revelation"?
Is it the Bible book?

Yeah, but I think it's spelled "Revelations" plural. It's the only Gnostic gospel to have been included as canon. There were several other "revelation" gosepls as well. I haven't quite accepted it as canon yet, but when stuff like this happens I have to turn my head and think, "Maybe..."

But, religious issues aside, this is a troubling point. Even if a world constitution were constructed to be an exact duplicate of our own (highly unlikely), how long before the government runs amuck? These people obviously doing think highly of our Constitution, so why should we expect a nice, civil liberties, restrained, conservative government from people like Gordon Brown? This notion should be rejected by anyone with a brain. I don't like our own government interfering in my life, let alone a worldwide one!

DapperDan
02-22-2010, 12:12 PM
YouTube - Gordon Brown praises New World Order (19Feb10) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDiE1RRi7mU)

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/3814/851037-carl_2_athf_super.jpg

There's absolutely nothing good that could come out of it. Our own constitution is being ignored by our OWN government, what makes anyone think a world one will be followed....yet alone promote liberty.

Barf.

puppetmaster
02-22-2010, 12:16 PM
The real culprit is the FED. The progressives can only push their agenda by printing money. Ron Paul wrote the book "End The FED."

Why are so few Ron Paul Forum members calling for the end to the FED?

You have 4 people in town.
(FED) The biggest baddest MF owns the printing press and controls the money.
(Politicians) The attractive progressive lady makes policy and owns the land.
(Corporations) The rough and tough cowboy/farmer rents the land from the progressive & raises the food.
(People) The worker bee helps the cowboy/farmer.

Who is the winner? I would plot to own the printing press to get the girl and live the good life. Total control.

Now that is liberty.

End the FED.

your are kidding....or ill informed

MN Patriot
02-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Eventually there WILL be a world government. It is inevitable, in my opinion. The world is rapidly shrinking. So the million dollar question is, will a world government be a limited government that respects individual freedom, support free markets, and support liberty? Or will it be run by elites who exploit everyone? I think 90+% of the world isn't ready for any sort of libertarian government. Most people cling to the enslavement mentality.

Travlyr
02-22-2010, 12:37 PM
your are kidding....or ill informed

No I'm not kidding you. If I owned the printing press, then I would own the political process, and I would own you. You would be my slave, and I am free.

Stary Hickory
02-22-2010, 01:01 PM
What a loser, what the world needs is for slimeballs like himself to be removed from office. I am sure he did not and does not obey the British constitution. We already grow weary of promises from slimeballs like this.

One thing is certain he is not to be trusted.

live liberty
02-22-2010, 01:14 PM
Global elite controlling me. déjā vu

Deborah K
02-22-2010, 01:43 PM
No I'm supporting constitutional gov't.
Wouldn't your logic mean the US gov't shouldn't exist and therefore only the states should matter.
But wait, that states shouldn't matter only the towns.
There's more, the towns shouldn't matter, only the people.
Which transforms into anarchy.
I'm not for anarchy; only, to some extent, minarchy.

A world government could work, though like the US national gov't, it probably wouldn't.I am for removal of most of the laws and changing the ones that would still exist.

We already have world gov't. This is all a facade. Leave the people....to their....illusions.....

Kludge
02-22-2010, 03:22 PM
If I owned the printing press, then I would own the political process, and I would own you. You would be my slave, and I am free.

!!! Oh my God! Itīs finally happened -- Itīs a Theocrat who doesnīt recognize God!

Travlyr
02-22-2010, 05:49 PM
!!! Oh my God! Itīs finally happened -- Itīs a Theocrat who doesnīt recognize God!

I become the FED!