PDA

View Full Version : NBC National news to follow Rand Paul!

BamaFanNKy
02-21-2010, 08:45 PM
http://www.randpaul2010.com/2010/02/nbc-follows-rand/

angelatc
02-21-2010, 08:50 PM
NBC would love to catch Rand saying something that will destroy his campaign. He's playing with fire.

BamaFanNKy
02-21-2010, 08:52 PM
NBC would love to catch Rand saying something that will destroy his campaign. He's playing with fire.

If he doesn't..... he playing to the best way to reach the largest audience. Ignoring media is not the way to win. He's not afraid to lose.

axiomata
02-21-2010, 08:57 PM

Thus far, he's shown to be pretty politically astute. I see no reason to distrust him with the opportunity for some big time exposure.

amisspelledword
02-21-2010, 09:55 PM
oh no i hope he isnt going to be on the rachel maddow show. i will have to watch it but it is so hard for me to tolerate her attitude

Bman
02-21-2010, 10:15 PM
oh no i hope he isnt going to be on the rachel maddow show. i will have to watch it but it is so hard for me to tolerate her attitude

Rachel seems to like the Pauls, and I'll give her credit for not being stupid enough to try and debate them on their philosophies. Otherwise she'd endup like my old bandmate who works for the Obama agenda who I totally destroyed last night. At one point while he was stammering I just told him to give up I've been researching the topics and have a rebuttal for anything he's about to say.

amisspelledword
02-21-2010, 10:17 PM
she does, i agree.

i just dont like her attitude haha

angelatc
02-21-2010, 10:25 PM
If he doesn't..... he playing to the best way to reach the largest audience. Ignoring media is not the way to win. He's not afraid to lose.

I don't disagree. He'd be a fool to turn them down. Sometimes you have to play with fire, and this is one of those times.