PDA

View Full Version : facebook page slamming Medina and Ron Paul over 9/11

rancher89
02-21-2010, 06:03 PM
Just thought I'd let you guys know....

It's the "National Nullification of Unconstitutional Federal Actions" page and this what the admin of the site posted:

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1386527863524#!/group.php?gid=364220910067

Michael LeCornec sent a message to the members of National Nullification of Unconstitutional Federal Actions.

--------------------
Subject: House Cleaning: 911 Truther Cult

One of the things that has come to light after the Tea Party meeting in DC and the CPAC Straw Poll is how the fringe groups trying to co-opt the Tea Party Movement to Restore America by latching on to the Conservative uprising. All related Tea Party groups are now shaking loose the fringes and yes, they will scream bloody murder. Their movement has no legs so unless the can leech upon a viable body there will be no one listening to their conspiracy cries emanating from their deeply disturbed minds.

If any of you receiving this message happen to be one of the believers of the stuff discussed below please “de-friend me” for your friendship is an undesirable thing and remove yourself from my Groups: “Restore Our Constitutional Republic” and all state and national “Nullification of Unconstitutional Federal Actions” groups. You are not wanted.

911 Truther Movement is a CULT FRINGE GROUP

The 911 Truther's are the most dangerous of the fringe groups for they can serve to discredit and derail the entire movement. They claim the 911 attacks were orchestrated by George Bush and others inside the federal government. They have postulated many “proofs” of this conspiracy which have been fully and totally “debunked” by credible groups of engineers who explain the science behind the supposed “controlled demolitions” that brought down the WTC, the “missile attack” upon the Pentagon, and the military shooting down Flight 93 over Pennsylvania.

I watched several cable show which have convincingly debunked these outrageous conspiracy theories. One only need do a Google search to find the debunking of these fallacies. They prey upon weak and susceptible minds to advance and promote their hidden agenda. Anyone embracing this extremist movement becomes tainted themselves and disqualifies them from legitimacy. Such groups include the following People and Groups:

Debra Mediina: Running for Texas Governor. She has come out herself on Glenn Beck and danced around this issue and trying to legitimize the movement because a substantial number of these truthers are supporting her run for Governor. She later has come to deny the movement but the damage is done. We don't want this type of person in a critical Government Official like Governor. About 30-40% of the Medina camp are truthers.

Ron Paul: Ron Paul is a 911truther and despite his strong view on constitutional governance and the evils upon the US having a Central Bank (The Fed) which are legitimate concerns and contrary to the Constitution and founding fathers, he must be discounted for his embracing this cult and other extremist views. Concerning CPAC convention Straw Poll, of the 10,000 plus members in attendance, only about 2,000 voted in the Poll that was dominated by Paul college age supporters. These college kids got Obama elected and Ron Paul stole this page from his book. His election does not represent CPAC

Facebook Groups: TNT Texas for Nullification Today: Patriot Shar. Appears to be more of a front organization for Medina. I was viciously attacked by these folks for exposing the Medina stuff on their wall. Dubious leadership prompted me to remove this group from National Nullification late in 2009. My letter to Patriot Shar telling her why the TNT group was being removed from the National Group is now circulating around Facebook as an attack on me. That's OK for Cults never leave quietly.

We will be continuing our House Cleaning by exposing other fringe elements. As this continues to occur, expect those exposed as fringe to decry I am the devil incarnate who has come to devour little children. That's simply the way it is with such unstable people and why they are being rooted out.

You should be doing the same if VICTORY in restoring our government to Constitutional Rule is important to you.

AdminsMichael LeCornec (creator)

OfficersMichael LeCornec
National Director
Eric Sticht
Florida
Jimmy Norman
Georgia
Kevin Lower
Illinois
Jed W Stevens
Indiana
Chloe Mc Pherson
Kentucky
Glenn Ellerbe
Louisiana
Keith Wischman
Maryland
Michael Ort
Missouri
Rosa Di Simone
New Jersey
C Vernon Hopkins
North Carolina
Jackie Cable
Ohio
Brooke Mays
Oklahoma
Alex Steven Bales (McNary High School)
Oregon
David Sullivan
Rhode Island
Debra Perry
South Carolina
Warren Stott
Utah
David A Jr Turner
Virginia
Stephen Smoot
West Virginia
Nick Gianitsos
Wisconsin

GunnyFreedom
02-21-2010, 06:06 PM
I was pissed at this guy, I wrote some ugly stuff to him, and thought better about it.

GunnyFreedom
02-21-2010, 06:26 PM
BTW -- for the record, I don't think truthers are crazy, but this asshole needs to feel guilty.

phill4paul
02-21-2010, 06:27 PM
Truthers are batshit crazy, no question about it,

Kinda harsh Gunny. Did you make this statement to ingratiate yourself and therefore get sympathy for your statements or because you support that meme?

I myself don't believe that there has been a thorough investigation. I don't believe that investigations once closed should remain forever shut in the face of public scepticism. I believe that re-opening such cases is prudent and needed to maintain the "public trust." I don't interject it into political conversation, however if asked I will give this answer until I am convinced otherwise.

I don't consider myself "batshit crazy." I hope you don't consider me that either. This whole anti-truther "batshit crazy" reminds me of the many times I have read of Ron Paul and his supports of being "moonbats."

phill4paul
02-21-2010, 06:28 PM
BTW -- for the record, I don't think truthers are crazy, but this asshole needs to feel guilty.

LOL. Answered my question.:)

GunnyFreedom
02-21-2010, 06:33 PM
LOL. Answered my question.:)

I'm gonna kill the original reply above -- that was supposed to be private, it was meant to allay his fears (hey buddy-buddy how ya doin! I'm your friend, now lemme tell you what you just did wrong...) and ACTUALLY MAKE HIM READ the rest of the note instead of hist discarding it out of hand without considering it. I wrote it out of anger to try and twist a knofe in him, and used that as a device with which to do so, and it was unwise. I did that because I know his type: "If you are not one of us, then you are one of them. You are either with us, or you are against us." Bush redux. And it pissed me off. BIG TIME. So I was looking for leverage and said something that I did not believe, which was wrong of me.

Bruno
02-21-2010, 06:39 PM
"the fringe groups trying to co-opt the Tea Party Movement" :rolleyes:

GunnyFreedom
02-21-2010, 06:40 PM
Kinda harsh Gunny. Did you make this statement to ingratiate yourself and therefore get sympathy for your statements or because you support that meme?

I myself don't believe that there has been a thorough investigation. I don't believe that investigations once closed should remain forever shut in the face of public scepticism. I believe that re-opening such cases is prudent and needed to maintain the "public trust." I don't interject it into political conversation, however if asked I will give this answer until I am convinced otherwise.

I don't consider myself "batshit crazy." I hope you don't consider me that either. This whole anti-truther "batshit crazy" reminds me of the many times I have read of Ron Paul and his supports of being "moonbats."

Yeah you called me on it. It was said flippantly to tray an get leverage on this guy and that was wrong. I don't believe anything of the sort, this guy just pissed me off so bad I couldn't see straight and I answered too quick. :( I wen t for a psychological attack which involved, just as you say, ingratiating myself.

phill4paul
02-21-2010, 06:42 PM
I'm gonna kill the original reply above -- that was supposed to be private, it was meant to allay his fears (hey buddy-buddy how ya doin! I'm your friend, now lemme tell you what you just did wrong...) and ACTUALLY MAKE HIM READ the rest of the note instead of hist discarding it out of hand without considering it. I wrote it out of anger to try and twist a knofe in him, and used that as a device with which to do so, and it was unwise. I did that because I know his type: "If you are not one of us, then you are one of them. You are either with us, or you are against us." Bush redux. And it pissed me off. BIG TIME. So I was looking for leverage and said something that I did not believe, which was wrong of me.

That's what I thought....

Did you make this statement to ingratiate yourself and therefore get sympathy for your statements

phill4paul
02-21-2010, 06:47 PM

Hey NP. What about politics doesn't get to each of us.

You know what impresses me? The fact that you owned up to it. Didn't call your media planner (LOL, like you have them) and immediately took ownership of the issue, explained the situation and admitted fault.

Your a good one Gunny. One of the few. Don't sweat it.

GunnyFreedom
02-21-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey NP. What about politics doesn't get to each of us.

You know what impresses me? The fact that you owned up to it. Didn't call your media planner (LOL, like you have them) and immediately took ownership of the issue, explained the situation and admitted fault.

Your a good one Gunny. One of the few. Don't sweat it.

Well I'm glad you called me on it. I don't tolerate that behavior in myself, and I would hope y'all don't tolerate it in me.

rancher89
02-22-2010, 09:37 AM
Sorry, I've been "away" for a few days.

the guy on fb pissed me off too, Gunny, but I didn't post to the comment. It IS his page, but it IS a "National Nullification of Unconstitutional Federal Actions" page and I joined because of that.

What anyone's beliefs on 9/11 have to do with supporting efforts to nullify unconstitutional Federal actions is a mystery to me. It was his personal attack on Medina and RP that really set me off......

It's "nutjobs and wackos" like this guy that give nutjobs and wackos a bad name.:D

rancher89
02-22-2010, 09:48 AM
http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages&tid=1386527863524#!/topic.php?uid=364220910067&topic=13639

LOLOLOLOL

The comments are pretty much all against the guy who sent out the message.....

I think he'll get his wish, people are leaving in droves....

rancher89
02-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Please do this guy a favor if you are a member and grant his wish to "trim" the membership.