PDA

View Full Version : Wonkette: Ron Paul performs "abortion murder" on Mitt Romney

rp08orbust
02-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Ron Paul Wins CPAC Straw Poll, Ha Ha

PREPARE THE BLIMP!The only thing Republicans and teabaggers hate more than Barack Obama is, uh, every single Republican “front runner.” This became comedically clear again, last night, when the CPAC crowd chose Doctor Ron Paul as their 2012 GOP nominee for president. Paul got 31% of the vote, which means he literally performed an abortion murder on Mitt Romney, who usually wins these things because he’s such an asshole — Romney finished with 22%, proving once again that he can’t even get a fourth of the room to like him, even when that room is exclusively filled with Republicans.

But the “world’s biggest loser” of the night was truly our Alaskan Quitter Bear, the Facebook user Sarah Palin. Nobody likes her at all! She ended up with a patriotic “fuck you” of 7%, but at least that was better than unloved has-beens Pawlenty (6%) and Gingrich (4%) and Huckabee (4%).

h ttp://wonkette.com/413823/ron-paul-wins-cpac-straw-poll-ha-ha

I must admit, I actually laughed at Wonkette for the first time.

lester1/2jr
02-21-2010, 05:12 PM
one of the commenters said what I was thinking about mitt: always a bridesmaid never a bride

the responses there are so vapid and contrived it's practically incredible. you don't fuck with ron paul on the internet. it doesn't work. the real betlway operators know that so they ignore him. they barely say his name. that's smart on their part