PDA

View Full Version : haha Chris Wallace=douche

satchelmcqueen
02-21-2010, 01:55 PM
hes talking about rons cpac win and says "of the serious candidates....or rather the more favored candidates..."

who then is more favored if paul came in first?:confused:

FOX fair and balanced starts again. when will they get it? lol

rp08orbust
02-21-2010, 01:57 PM
hes talking about rons cpac win and says "of the serious candidates....or rather the more favored candidates..."

They can attend press conferences with the "more serious candidates" all they want when Ron is president :D

wgadget
02-21-2010, 01:59 PM
And Ron Paul BLEW THE OTHERS AWAY...by a 9% margin.

But, nah..This is all meaningless.

LOL

maqsur
02-21-2010, 02:01 PM
It's quite a sight to behold, these losers who keep trying to write of Ron Paul even after all this time. I mean, they really are stretching it.

Kevin_Kennedy
02-21-2010, 02:01 PM
http://hathbanger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1137425846notorious_big1.jpg

The only Chris Wallace worth anything.

TC95
02-21-2010, 02:02 PM
LOL It would be "serious" if Palin had won, but since it's Paul, it's not serious. I seriously believe that they thought she was so hot that she didn't even have to show up to CPAC and she could still win it outright. They're a bunch of morons.

TC95
02-21-2010, 02:04 PM

No, they will not. They will do everything they can to smear him and keep him from getting the nomination. Guaranteed.

Theocrat
02-21-2010, 02:08 PM
And Ron Paul BLEW THE OTHERS AWAY...by a 9% margin.

But, nah..This is all meaningless.

LOL

Well, if you put all the pieces together, the CPAC Straw Poll was rigged by all those Ron Paul supporters who just live in their mama's basements voting on polls all day. Those same people are the evil libertarians ("3 Percenters") who are taking over the conservative/Tea Party movement for their own gains. That reason is why Mike Huckabee never made it to CPAC. Since Mike Huckabee works for FOX, Chris Wallace is ensuring that Huckabee will be the front-runner for the next "conservative" straw poll, and that will revive the social conservatives to vote in 2012, so that their numbers will contribute to an overwhelming GOP victory, the likes of which have not been seen since Bush vs. Kerry in 2004.

:D

someperson
02-21-2010, 02:18 PM
If I'm not mistaken, he won over both Mr. Romney and Ms. Palin combined. It's not surprising that this fact hasn't been noted in any of the reports.

paulitics
02-21-2010, 02:25 PM
This is what I don't get. Ron Paul got 10% of the vote last primaries (until about super tuesday). He was almost a top tier contender in 2008, and beat Giuliani and Fred Thompson who both had better name recognition and media attention.

Ron Paul is a serious contender now, even more so than in 2007. It is ludicrous to say otherwise. He is a top tier candidate now for sure.

RM918
02-21-2010, 02:28 PM
This is what I don't get. Ron Paul got 10% of the vote last primaries (until about super tuesday). He was almost a top tier contender in 2008, and beat Giuliani and Fred Thompson who both had better name recognition and media attention.

Ron Paul is a serious contender now, even more so than in 2007. It is ludicrous to say otherwise. He is a top tier candidate now for sure.

They won't stop saying that until he's standing on top of all his rivals and they have no choice but to support him. They refuse to argue against his ideas, so they instead say he's not 'serious', a 'bigot' or 'crazy'. We've seen it all before. They need to be cowed into submission, as that's the only way to beat arrogant pricks like that.

itshappening
02-21-2010, 02:29 PM
No, they will not. They will do everything they can to smear him and keep him from getting the nomination. Guaranteed.

they will just ignore him and dismiss him like they're doing now

fj45lvr
02-21-2010, 02:36 PM
don't be too frustrated about the "news".....we know that they are only propaganda agents for the real enemy that will use violence to keep Paul's agenda from coming to happen. Right now they can appear to be fair but when the chips are down they will smear and use their broadcast power to make sure their CFR candidates control the Executive branch.

akforme
02-21-2010, 03:01 PM
LOL It would be "serious" if Palin had won, but since it's Paul, it's not serious. I seriously believe that they thought she was so hot that she didn't even have to show up to CPAC and she could still win it outright. They're a bunch of morons.

Now lets be really honest for a second, same back at us.

We would be calling them neocon RINO's if Glove (Mitt) won.

that1guy
02-21-2010, 03:05 PM
http://hathbanger.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1137425846notorious_big1.jpg

The only Chris Wallace worth anything.

Chris Wallace, General Manager of the Memphis Grizzlies has assembled a fine team of young talent with much upside. :p

lester1/2jr
02-21-2010, 03:24 PM
I thought since 08 they woud get a clue but the media still really really suck.

as they say in reggae, strictly roots, that's how it's got to stay. these beltway types, man. It's baffling they are like pro dinosaur, pro king george just absolutely backward in every possble way

JustinTime
02-21-2010, 04:28 PM

Im really not surprised. Chris Wallace is huge neocon, endless war type of guy. Ron Pauls foreign policy ideals make him totally unpalatable to the Wallaces of the world, and theyll even go so far as to coccoon themselves in a pretend world where the candidate who wins the straw polls (when there is not yet anything else to go on) isnt the favorite.

lester1/2jr
02-21-2010, 04:31 PM
" the young people really came out and energized the crowd with great conservative principles..then ruined it by voting for ron paul in the straw poll" = MSM

BillyDkid
02-21-2010, 06:03 PM
It's quite a sight to behold, these losers who keep trying to write of Ron Paul even after all this time. I mean, they really are stretching it.

Isn't this exactly the same thing we saw every time Ron won those Fox news debate polls and that asshole Hannity kept saying he really didn't. These people are assholes and they will never stop being assholes. Don't be fooled by anything Fox News ever says.

DjLoTi
02-21-2010, 06:18 PM
Chris wallace is lame, but lets try to be more cordial when we make thread topic titles =)

coyote_sprit
02-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Chris Wallace, General Manager of the Memphis Grizzlies has assembled a fine team of young talent with much upside. :p

How many division titles do they have?:D

purplechoe
02-22-2010, 06:33 AM
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/51299.html

Juan and Ron
Posted by Lew Rockwell on February 21, 2010 06:32 PM

Writes Michael Miller:

As if we needed any more proof of the Fox News conspiracy against Ron Paul, today on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace provided more proof. Juan Williams, the “liberal” on the panel, mentions the CPAC straw poll, and Chris about soiled himself. He actually told Juan: “I told you not to mention the straw poll.” Way to go, Juan; thanks for making the neo-crazies discuss Ron, even when they do everything they can to act like he doesn’t exist. As a side note: The only reason I watched that crappy show was to see if they would actually mention that Ron Paul won the straw poll.

pcosmar
02-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Chris Wallace=douche

Redundant

He is a propagandist.
Fox is a propaganda outlet. As are the others.
Do Not forget that.