PDA

View Full Version : CNN's "This Week at War" just stole the day...

Starks
10-07-2007, 11:39 AM
"So, is the Democratic candidates unwillingness to commit to pulling our troops out before 2013 equate to the sound of millions of Democratic jaws hitting the floor?"

YES!

I severed all of my ties to party as soon as Hillary, Obama, and Edwards said it.

noxagol
10-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Ron Paul is the ONLY anti-war candidate now. Time to tell that to 70% of the people.

Chester Copperpot
10-07-2007, 11:43 AM
"So, is the Democratic candidates unwillingness to commit to pulling our troops out before 2013 equate to the sound of millions of Democratic jaws hitting the floor?"

YES!

I severed all of my ties to party as soon as Hillary, Obama, and Edwards said it.

Well Its up to Ron Paul to win or Molly Stark is a widow tonight

Jimmy
10-07-2007, 11:47 AM
Ron Paul is the ONLY anti-war candidate now. Time to tell that to 70% of the people.

No kidding :cool: I honestly don't know what the campaign is waiting for not running a few nation tv ads on that very subject and/or pushing that very subject hard!!

noxagol
10-07-2007, 11:48 AM
No kidding :cool: I honestly don't know what the campaign is waiting for not running a few nation tv ads on that very subject and/or pushing that very subject hard!!

National ads are big money.

Jimmy
10-07-2007, 11:57 AM
National ads are big money.

I can imagine...I would hope they know whats best as I am certainly no professional......but just like in business.....at some point one has to spend some to make some....or settle with what ya got and chip away at it little by little....JMO.

noxagol
10-07-2007, 12:14 PM
I can imagine...I would hope they know whats best as I am certainly no professional......but just like in business.....at some point one has to spend some to make some....or settle with what ya got and chip away at it little by little....JMO.

Hit the early states and win them then ride the avalanche.

Geronimo
10-07-2007, 07:20 PM

Or at least commercials in NH.