PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Wins CPAC's 2012 Presidential Straw Poll!!!!!(TUBE)

qwerty
02-21-2010, 02:19 AM
YouTube - Ron Paul Wins CPAC's 2012 Presidential Straw Poll!!!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJANqN1B9yM)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/b4ljh/ron_paul_wins_cpacs_2012_presidential_straw_poll/

qwerty
02-21-2010, 02:29 AM
And now the excuses start from the mainstrean media!

Get over it, FREEDOM IS POPULAR!

RON PAUL 2012!!!!

amonasro
02-21-2010, 02:56 AM
Watch those wheels turn.

What goes up must come down,
Spinning wheel got to go round!

They look about excited as local reporters covering the community center's canine fashion show.

jmdrake
02-21-2010, 06:21 AM
Great! I wonder if this is why Sarah Palin skipped CPAC? Didn't want a head to head challenge were she could lose to Paul? (Obviously she can say she would have gotten higher then 7% if she had attended). I expect a much higher percentage will vote next year in order to attempt to block a Paul win. So more Paul supporters will need to attend.

rp08orbust
02-21-2010, 06:29 AM
Great! I wonder if this is why Sarah Palin skipped CPAC? Didn't want a head to head challenge were she could lose to Paul? (Obviously she can say she would have gotten higher then 7% if she had attended). I expect a much higher percentage will vote next year in order to attempt to block a Paul win. So more Paul supporters will need to attend.

Hopefully there were quite a few conversions this year. Note that voting ended at 1pm on Friday, before Ron's spectacular speech, before the screening of For Liberty, and before many of the C4L programs.

Bruno
02-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Ed Morrissey on Hot Air just said on Cspan Washington Journal "no one else was really organized like the Ron Paul supporters were. Nobody takes this year seriously. Next year will be the real test"

How can he not think that RP would sweep the poll next year as well? There will be an even stronger presence there supporting Ron Paul.

catdd
02-21-2010, 08:13 AM
This is the kind of video I can watch over and over.