PDA

View Full Version : Maddow mentions Ron Paul, CFL CPAC events, and Free State Project

Knightskye
02-20-2010, 09:51 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/msnbcs-maddow-checks-out-swag-at-cpac/

She mentions that different groups at CPAC were handing out free copies of the Constitution, only with additions to them, like a mission statement. She held up a third one, which she said had a foreword by Ron Paul. "Much as I love Ron Paul, I don't think you get to write a foreword to the Constitution."

I'm pretty sure she was saying "you" in general there.

Anyway, later in the clip, Maddow holds up fliers for Tom DiLorenzo's forum on Lincoln, and the "Real Conservatives should be against the War on Terror" forum.

And she mentioned the Free State Project, "who want people to move to New Hampshire for the second American revolution."

I'm not sure if her audience will look any of those up, but there you go.

LittleLightShining
02-21-2010, 08:05 AM
I saw about 10 mins of her show Friday night and she was... ... I was shocked at her vitriol. Particularly towards the JBS. I know how she is and I know I shouldn't be surprised at her attitude but I'm not sure I've ever seen her actually sneer before. Anyway, she was showing "undercover" footage of herself talking with John McManus about fluoride. I think John and the other JBS guy were great, said all the right things, petulantly deriding them for being concerned about mass medication.

I don't think I'll ever be able to watch her again. But to people who like her, Ron Paul's win at CPAC puts him in the same category as Cheney, Bush, Romney, John "Defender of the Consitution" Ashcroft. I am sure she's intelligent enough to see the difference but it's her job to keep the progressive left from even considering such far-out right wing ideas as mass medication being an infringement of rights because people can BUY water. Tell that to the "poor" :angry:

I've been stewing over this for a couple days if you couldn't tell..

Knightskye
02-21-2010, 03:12 PM
I saw about 10 mins of her show Friday night and she was... ... I was shocked at her vitriol. Particularly towards the JBS. I know how she is and I know I shouldn't be surprised at her attitude but I'm not sure I've ever seen her actually sneer before. Anyway, she was showing "undercover" footage of herself talking with John McManus about fluoride. I think John and the other JBS guy were great, said all the right things, petulantly deriding them for being concerned about mass medication.

Well, that kind of thing happens a lot with liberals. They go to some kind of event with video cameras, record a whole lot of stuff, and edit it down to fit their pre-conceived thesis. "Let me show you what goes on at this meeting!"

Then again, I'm sure if Fox News ever did something like that with a civil liberties group, they'd chop it up, too.