PDA

View Full Version : Wow, talk about lame

DjLoTi
10-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Mudslinging! Nit-picking! Soul-searching??

People are arguing about not arguing. People have concerns, then they don't tell anybody, then they get mad things never get done.

Lets face it. Americans trip. In fact, I don't really like Americans. I have a few close friends, but I'd rather be chilling and meeting people in Europe then America.

Ron Paul forums is major - Tons of traffic, tons of ideas, great way to communicate. Many of you may not have experience in an online forum-based community, but I do. Notice how I have tons of posts, a unique style, but no one's really annoyed with me? You never see me in the middle of drama? I'm the guy sitting on the beach, watching the masses murder themselves and the most you'll get out of me is 'man, you guys are crazy'.

I see three long, drama-filled useless posts this morning. Wow, it must be a slow day.

Yesterday was ridiculous. Lets not make today the same.

constituent
10-07-2007, 11:24 AM
ahhh... come on dj, what's with the doom and gloom?

once you get used to the smell, you really don't notice it anymore.

mkrfctr
10-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Well you know dj, if you took drama out of dramedy, you'd end up with edy, and that wouldn't make much sense for a tv show, now would it.

Apology accepted.

JoshLowry
10-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Mudslinging! Nit-picking! Soul-searching??

People are arguing about not arguing. People have concerns, then they don't tell anybody, then they get mad things never get done.

Lets face it. Americans trip. In fact, I don't really like Americans. I have a few close friends, but I'd rather be chilling and meeting people in Europe then America.

Ron Paul forums is major - Tons of traffic, tons of ideas, great way to communicate. Many of you may not have experience in an online forum-based community, but I do. Notice how I have tons of posts, a unique style, but no one's really annoyed with me? You never see me in the middle of drama? I'm the guy sitting on the beach, watching the masses murder themselves and the most you'll get out of me is 'man, you guys are crazy'.

I see three long, drama-filled useless posts this morning. Wow, it must be a slow day.

Yesterday was ridiculous. Lets not make today the same.

http://ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

Kregener
10-07-2007, 11:26 AM
We should all agree ALL THE TIME.

We could stand around in group-hug and sing that song from the end of "Pay it Forward" and weep and hug even tighter.

DjLoTi
10-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Dude, no doom and gloom from me. I'm about to be on the beach.

What smell are you talking about? This is the internet - like the television, they don't create a universal smell yet. The only smell I smell is the morning dew on the front lawn outside.

I'm just trying to throw out a reality-check to some of our members who have lost their marbles.

JoshLowry
10-07-2007, 11:27 AM
We should all agree ALL THE TIME.

We could stand around in group-hug and sing that song from the end of "Pay it Forward" and weep and hug even tighter.

http://ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif That too. :)

constituent
10-07-2007, 11:28 AM
i know...

you don't smell it? like a sorta presidential sulfurous kinda lingering smell
evertime you find yourself on this site?

(there is this town off of I-10 that is notoriously malodorous. when
you ask people from there about it... you'll hear the, "you get used
to it" bit.)

huh.

Chester Copperpot
10-07-2007, 11:29 AM
http://ronpaulforums.com/gfx_RedWhiteBlue/icons/icon14.gif

we need some cameras .. webcams of users online.. and make this place a God damned tv reality show..

RON PAUL REALITY SHOW COMING SOON TO .COM NEAR YOU!

DjLoTi
10-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Yo I'm for real going to the beach, and I'm bringing some of the massively chill tunes that you hear on my show from time to time. Everyone have a nice day :)

speciallyblend
10-07-2007, 12:02 PM
who needs trolls,when you have passion and attitudes:)

mkrfctr
10-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Is this island dj speaks of a mythical place, or a place that exists in his head, or does he actually live on some sort of tropical island as is pictured in his lil icon there... ?