PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION ALL RON PAUL SUPPORTERS! a must read!

VoteRonPaul2008
10-07-2007, 11:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for the work you do daily!!!

We don't have much time left before primaries, so I came up with some effective methods that have worked for me to get Ron elected.

We need to target certian groups, I've found that the easiest groups to sway are Rudy Giuliani supporters, Barack Obama supporters and American Muslims..

Think about it, most people are under the impression that Giuliani is the most liberal republican so people will vote for him over Hillary.. but that is not the case..

Giuliani has an extremely blothced record, so these are the points you can bring up when converting his supporets

-http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17869046/ (343 firefighters killed because of his negligence)

-Giuliani is pushing for the same Bush agenda according to him "Bush is a good president"

-"Rudy Giuliani is facing tough scrutiny for equating his 9/11 experience to those of the 9/11 rescuer workers. On at least three occasions, Giuliani has said that he faced comparable risk and similar hours. His mayoral archive [courtesy of the New York Times] tells a different story: from mid-September to December of 2001, he spent roughly 29 hours at the site. Rescue workers at the time were regularly putting in 12 hours a day." -msnbc

--He declined to sign a pledge not to raise taxes or create new taxes, confirming the possibility of higher taxes for the average American under his presidency.

- Rudy has no foreign policy experience

-Contrary to popular belief he does not support gay marriage, only civil unions!

-People assume he will be tough on fighting “terrorism” but he can’t even manage to support keeping our borders secure. According to him “illegal immigration is not a crime” expect wage depression, a higher rate of unemployment and a bigger health care crisis under his presidency as well.

his record:
-Allow immigrants to work, with tamper-proof ID cards. (May 2007)
-Supports Senate guest worker plan & path to citizenship. (Nov 2006)
-Giuliani has been criticized for embracing illegal immigration. Giuliani continued a policy of preventing city employees from contacting INS about immigration violations. He ordered city attorneys to defend this policy in federal court. Giuliani has also expressed doubt that the federal government can stop illegal immigration. In April 2006, Giuliani went on the record as favoring the US Senate's comprehensive immigration plan which includes a path to citizenship and a guest worker plan
Sources: wikipedia.org Nov 7, 2006/ www.ontheissues.org

-Also “it has been alleged that Giuliani never read 9/11 Commission's Report and that he did not attend any meetings of the Iraq Study Group after being appointed to it in early 2006.”

-And New York City’s crime rate being down attributes to police Commissioner Bill Bratton, Rudy had nothing to do with it.. “Bratton, not Giuliani, was featured on the cover of Time Magazine in 1996.[54] Giuliani forced Bratton out of his position after two years, in what was generally seen as a battle of two large egos in which Giuliani was unable to accept Bratton's celebrity”

-Don't forget his own kids don't speak to him, he dresses in drag lol and he's been married three times, that should change the minds of some of the cons

*Also a major issue is that they think he can beat Hillary Clinton, but he cannot.. a pro war candidate is unelectable and with Giuliani's track record it makes his chances even more slim... So use these FACTS to turn them over to the only viable candidate the republicans have Ron Paul!!!!

"Ron Paul is Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare. Forget about the establishment describing his campaign as “quixotic.” Ten or twenty years ago, maybe so. Not now.

Hillary will be the Democratic nominee once the Obama fantasy subsides. Bet the ranch on that one.
Hillary wants to run against the old neocon warhorse, John McCain. As I said in September, she wins that one 52-48. She wants to run against someone whose moral culpability for the war is greater than her own. She outflanks McCain on the war.

Ron Paul outflanks Hillary on the central issue of the campaign, the war. He was one of the few Republican congressmen to oppose it.
He also outflanks Hillary from “the left” on the drug war and civil liberties.

In Ron Paul, Hillary faces a candidate who can outflank her on the left and right all at the same time. Will the center hold?"
- The Hillary Project, by JT Thompson

*****see below posts for Obama and American Muslims, thanks!

VoteRonPaul2008
10-07-2007, 11:19 AM
American Muslims:

We need to target American Muslim groups.. I know that some support the war, but I'm sure majority won't, esp not going to Iran now, which is a possibility now that both parties front runners are advocating it.

I'm sure they want the US out of Iraq now and the front runners made it clear they can't promise anything even after 2013!! plus with the growing anti-muslim sentiment, they will be more reluctant to end the war

If anyone can find any sites American-Muslim message boards... ANYTHING IT ALL TO PROMOTE RON, please post the links here, so we can spread his message! There are many practicing Muslims that live in the United States, if we reach them, our grassroots effort will most likely double...

Even if you can just post this video, where he corrects Giuliani for his "they hate us for our freedom" then I'm sure many will become interested...
thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD7dnFDdwu0

VoteRonPaul2008
10-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Barack Obama

-Could not promise he would take out troops, by 2013, no exit plan out of Iraq
-Military action in Pakistan if we have actionable intel. (Aug 2007)
-Fact Check: Yes, Obama said invade Pakistan to get al Qaeda. (Aug 2007)
-Extend welfare and Medicaid to immigrants. (Jul 1998)
-Voted NO on declaring English as the official language of the US government. (Jun 2007)
-Voted YES on establishing a Guest Worker program. (May 2006)
-Voted YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (May 2006)
-Register women for draft, but not for combat. (Jul 2007)
-Voted YES on preserving habeus corpus for Guantanamo detainees.
-Voted YES on reauthorizing the PATRIOT Act.
(Mar 2006)-Opposes gay marriage; supports civil union & gay equality. (Oct 2006)
-Supports affirmative action in colleges and government. (Jul 1998)
-Explore nuclear power as part of alternative energy mix. (Jul 2007)

Good articles about Obama:

www.blackagendareport.com

why does is healthcare plan suck? http://www.blackagendareport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=24&id=44&Itemid=34

corporate backers: http://www.blackagendareport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=204&Itemid=34

http://www.blackagendareport.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=24&Itemid=34

There are many articles analyzing Obama, he is not the candidate for change Ron Paul is!!

Thanks!

RonPaulIsGood
10-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Giuliani is the most corrupt, racist politician. That will appeal minority voters. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_of_Rudy_Giuliani

DaronWestbrooke
10-08-2007, 08:55 AM
I agree, Muslim groups could really turn the tide. We need to show them how Bush's war is actually a war on Muslims and that Paul will end this Crusade against them.

LibertasPraesidium
10-08-2007, 01:46 PM
i do not necessarily think that will be needed, once they see that RP
unequivocally wants to end our interventionist policy (most people when they see that word don't really pay attention to its meaning use something simpler)

That is why it is so hard to distinguish between the two for the sheeple.

Non-intervention= this is the problem. any suggestions?