PDA

View Full Version : Convert people to Debra CHALLENGE

Bergie Bergeron
02-20-2010, 06:59 PM
I challenge everyone here to convince 10 NEW people to vote for Debra Medina starting right now.

The grassroots can make Debra go into the runoff, we can do it !

TruckinMike
02-21-2010, 09:24 AM
...The grassroots can make Debra go into the runoff, we can do it !

If we had a few thousand more of you it would be a breeze. ;)

But, its to bad we don't.:mad:

TMike

Nate-ForLiberty
02-21-2010, 09:49 PM
Just got another vote for Medina!

John Taylor
02-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Just got another vote for Medina!

Two voters, one in Houston, one in Denton, both for Medina.

dr. hfn
02-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Convert your local Tea Partiers

revolutionary8
02-22-2010, 09:23 PM
I'll see ya and raise ya one (for now)

I am going big now, going for my liberal friends (my Republican/Libertarian/Mad Hippie/Anarchist friends are already on the bandwagon, but I am trying to convince my superlib/tragically "hip" friends that voting for Medina in the Primary is a good choice for them- either if she wins or if she doesn't, Johnson is pretty much a shoe in for the libs and their best strategy is to try and control the Republican primary. They understand that a Democratic Governor will NEVER happen against PerryScary or Kay Bailout. In all reality, the Dems would have a much better time defeating Medina than Skerry or Hutch.

Is there a good video out there that I can send them? The debates are good, but I am concerned about the attention span and wanting to rip the screen to shreds after watching perry and hutch. :D

edit,
I just want to make sure that I express my *disdain* for the "converting" verb- it's laziness -that's all it is, laziness in language-I prefer to call it an awakening or a gathering of knowledge for lack of a better description/terms, but bottom line, this isn't about "converting" anyone, this is about showing them the first light in the forest for the trees. Unfortunately, their "forest" has been planted by those who control the printing of money and the media. Its sad and unfortunate and it must stop.

But anyway, I wouldn't have responded if I didn't know what you meant, or what you intended, or your motives, but it still makes me cringe when I see that word... no offense or disrespect intended Bergie. Thank you for the thread, you got me rollin. :D

dannno
02-23-2010, 12:10 PM
bump

BuddyRey
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
How goes the effort so far?