PDA

View Full Version : Don't be mad at Beck but rather, savor this victory, my friends.

RJB
02-20-2010, 06:34 PM
I hear some angry rumblings about people not booing Beck, but what could be sweeter and more in your face than Beck's intro right after the announcement of Ron Paul's victory at the straw poll. Ron Paul was the victor, not Beck!

And instead of us looking like rabble rousers, it was the Romney fans who booed when Ron Paul was declared the victor! I'm actually laughing, my friends at this irony.

Those of us who were here in the primaries are so used to being knocked down after devoting time, money, and energy into the beliefs of our founders. We've stored up real hope only to have it knocked out in the primaries.

BUT here is a victory off the internet! They can't blame it on multiple texters. They could only blame it on the large percentage of students and young people.

LET ME REPEAT THIS:

FOX News could only blame it on the large percentage of students and young people who attended CPAC.

This is bigger than chanting "DEBRA" at Glenn Beck. It's even bigger than Ron Paul winning the straw poll. This is Ron Paul's message of limitted government winning the hearts and minds of the next generation!

I'm 38 and when I was in my teens and 20s I wished there was an uprising of the youth that is happening now. Yes the road to 2012 and beyond is rough. Beck may have cost Medina the election, but the dam is crumbling. They can't hold us back!

Enjoy it tonight and be ready to fight tomorrow.

catdd
02-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Nice post.

phill4paul
02-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Two thumbs up.

s35wf
02-20-2010, 06:46 PM
This is bigger than chanting "DEBRA" at Glenn Beck. It's even bigger than Ron Paul winning the straw poll. This is Ron Paul's message of limitted government winning the hearts and minds of the next generation!

I'm 38 and when I was in my teens and 20s I wished there was an uprising of the youth that is happening now. Yes the road to 2012 and beyond is rough. Beck may have cost Medina the election, but the dam is crumbling. They can't hold us back!

;) :D :cool:

Yep; he's getting popular :)

pcosmar
02-20-2010, 06:50 PM
He's catching on, I'm telling ya.
:D

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=he%27s%20catching%20on%2C%20I%27m% 20telling%20ya

RJB
02-20-2010, 07:36 PM

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=he%27s%20catching%20on%2C%20I%27m% 20telling%20ya

Brought back memories.

phill4paul
02-20-2010, 07:39 PM

LOLS thanks Peter.:)

purplechoe
02-20-2010, 07:41 PM
not so much the not booing, it's the cheering and clapping and Beck walking around strutting his stuff that made me... :confused: :( :p

ctiger2
02-20-2010, 07:58 PM
The first time I ever voted in my life was when Jesse Ventura ran for Gov. in 2000. I turned 21 in 1993. This feeling eerily feels the same. I HATE politicians, always have. I really like Ron Paul. I wish him the best because it's the same as wishing myself the best.