PDA

View Full Version : Video: George Will's CPAC speech

Knightskye
02-20-2010, 04:29 PM
http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=qVVDHiaDIBc#t=0m55s

George Will doesn't go a couple lines without a punchline. It's fantastic. And he's more conservative than 95% of the speakers at CPAC.

I broke the first link because I wanted to have the link go to where his speech starts.

YouTube - George Will At CPAC 2010 pt.2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leuRCLHTY9Q)

YouTube - George Will At CPAC 2010 pt.3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwvIhhtw_XU)

AuH20
02-21-2010, 03:06 PM
Bump! Fantastic speech. Will is the crown jewel of conservative journalists.

RSLudlum
02-21-2010, 03:26 PM
My daughter and I watched it live and both got quite a few laughs.

Cowlesy
02-21-2010, 03:33 PM
I was at the dinner, and left prior to Will's speech so I could listen to Andrew Napolitano at the Liberty Forum.

jmdrake
02-21-2010, 05:27 PM
"It's so easy that even a caveman can understand it". :) I get so tired of some "states rights" purists worried about taking away state power by allowing people to by insurance across state lines. Knocking out this barrier to commerce would be one of the few legitimate uses of the interstate commerce clause!

sofia
02-21-2010, 05:48 PM
Bump! Fantastic speech. Will is the crown jewel of conservative journalists.

Will is CFR scum.

A more intellectual and respectable version of Glenn Beck. If Ron makes a serious run in 2012, Will's true colors will come out.

Knightskye
02-21-2010, 08:19 PM
Will is CFR scum.

A more intellectual and respectable version of Glenn Beck. If Ron makes a serious run in 2012, Will's true colors will come out.

You mean the guy who said, "Don't forget my man, Ron Paul"? And the guy who wrote an article calling for the repeal of the 17th Amendment?

Also, how do you find out who's a member of the Council?

sofia
02-21-2010, 08:42 PM
You mean the guy who said, "Don't forget my man, Ron Paul"? And the guy who wrote an article calling for the repeal of the 17th Amendment?

Also, how do you find out who's a member of the Council?

it's one thing to throw a bone to Ron Paul when he has no chance of winning. Beck does that too. Just wait until Ron becomes viable and you'll see the subtle back stabbing from George Will.

Do u remember what he did to Pat Buchanan back when Pat was threatening the GOP Establishment?

0zzy
02-21-2010, 09:01 PM
it's one thing to throw a bone to Ron Paul when he has no chance of winning. Beck does that too. Just wait until Ron becomes viable and you'll see the subtle back stabbing from George Will.

Do u remember what he did to Pat Buchanan back when Pat was threatening the GOP Establishment?

Ron Paul will never become a real viable candidate for the presidency of the united states. he's an educator, not the future president.

axiomata
02-21-2010, 11:15 PM
That was a very entertaining speech. Some great one-liners ... and very libertarian sounding.

Knightskye
02-21-2010, 11:50 PM

Okay, could you answer the other question in my post, though?