PDA

View Full Version : What You Have Done

CasualApathy
10-07-2007, 11:06 AM
Take note of what you have done.

"Jaw-dropping." "Impressive." "Stunning."

Paul's "$5 million fundraising haul in the last three months...is forcing campaign observers to sit up and take notice."

"Paul's newfound clout was on full display Thursday afternoon, when he sat down with CNN's Wolf Blitzer for an interview on the Situation Room."

Paul "emerges from quasi-anonymity to shock the political world with a $5 million quarterly fund-raising haul -- a figure the other GOP candidates ignore at their own peril."

These are just a few of the many such reactions by the media to the $5 million you raised for the Paul campaign last quarter. Note your accomplishment. Enjoy your success. Take a breath -- but not for long. Because our new goal for the fourth quarter is $12 million, and six days have already passed.

Remember at the end of last quarter how much publicity we received when we had more cash in the bank than John McCain? That $2.4 million got us $10 million worth of national publicity. But this quarter was even better. The $5 million you raised has already generated $20 million worth of publicity nationwide these last few days. And the news stories and interviews with Dr. Paul keep coming.

Our communications director Jesse Benton reported yesterday on the high number of television, radio and newspaper interviews there have been since we reported the $5 million quarter a few days ago. His list was long and extensive. Afterwards, he summed up by saying, "It's been our biggest day -- no question."

We've moved up a couple of steps. Not by luck, but by hard work. We've proven that Ron Paul's "just the Internet" support is real, and that we are doing what is necessary to win the Republican nomination. But we cannot let our recent success quiet our energy, focus or effort.

We are not finished. We have just started.

Ron is knocking on the door of Rudy, Mitt, John and Fred. Our job is to push that door open. And we have only 87 days to do it.

Kent Snyder
Chairman
Ron Paul 2008

P.S. See our new fundraising graphic and donate today. Also, take a look at the national primary/caucus schedule, the deadlines for changing party affiliation in New Hampshire, New York and Delaware, and the new supporter spotlight. Go to http://www.ronpaul2008.com

constituent
10-07-2007, 11:09 AM
what i have done:

pooped on your old thread rehash.

CasualApathy
10-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Has this already been posted? I did some searching, and didn't find it.

Oh well, it bears repeating!

constituent
10-07-2007, 11:13 AM
^bears

re-pooping on.

CasualApathy
10-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Oh well, english isn't my first language... So shoot me.

constituent
10-07-2007, 11:18 AM
really? that's cool.

what was your first language? i don't think
there has been a casualapathy's first language thread yet.

ronpaulyourmom
10-07-2007, 11:22 AM
I think once i see Ron Paul in this debate on Tuesday, I'll be set for another three months. :)

CasualApathy
10-07-2007, 11:24 AM
really? that's cool.

what was your first language? i don't think
there has been a casualapathy's first language thread yet.

Ok, well... It's danish

However... I sense some aggression here. I've obviously done something horrible to piss you off, so i will excuse myself from further participation in this thread.

constituent
10-07-2007, 11:30 AM
no agression... relax.

chidding...

i made a thread called "CasualApathy's first language thread"
to suggest a poll to find out who else doesn't speak english
as a first language... i think it is a good thing!

but the page didn't go through... and there is no thread b/c of it.