PDA

View Full Version : Guess who got Defender of the Constitution Award at CPAC yesterday?

Jeremy
02-20-2010, 08:56 AM
John Ashcroft

dannno
02-20-2010, 09:00 AM
We have to destroy the Constitution to save the Constitution..

GunnyFreedom
02-20-2010, 09:03 AM
John Ashcroft

That's pathetic!

Who is on the board that decided THAT? Ghouliani and Cheney?

paulitics
02-20-2010, 09:06 AM
Orwellian.

rp08orbust
02-20-2010, 09:08 AM
That's pathetic!

The Nobel Committee, obviously.

phill4paul
02-20-2010, 09:08 AM
oh lawd....I can't stop laughing.

Jeremy
02-20-2010, 09:09 AM
That's pathetic!

I don't think anyone that we know

but he got a really nice plaque signed by a founding father

Oh by the way.... on a debate about the Patriot Act, one of the authors of the Patriot Act called John Ashcroft a "civil libertarian" ...LOL!

moostraks
02-20-2010, 09:10 AM
*bangs head on keyboard*

How long will they feed us this nonsense? My hopes lay in a generation of homeschoolers far from the indoctrination of these jerks...

MRoCkEd
02-20-2010, 09:19 AM
We have to destroy the Constitution to save the Constitution..
He basically said that in his speech. We need to give up freedom so that we can be free. Someone heckled him in his closing remarks and Ashcroft defended himself by saying, "I got the Defender of Constitution Award!"

jkr
02-20-2010, 10:18 AM
well, i gots a peace prize...
QUE THE MUSIC!

Matt Collins
02-20-2010, 10:26 AM
War is peace

Work means freedom

Government means liberty

Ignorance is strength

"We had to abandon free market principles in order to save the free market"

Matt Collins
02-20-2010, 10:27 AM
Ashcroft defended himself by saying, "I got the Defender of Constitution Award!"Which means nothing now by virtue of the fact that he received it; it's like Obama and the Nobel Peace Prize.

Kludge
02-20-2010, 10:37 AM
He basically said that in his speech. We need to give up freedom so that we can be free. Someone heckled him in his closing remarks and Ashcroft defended himself by saying, "I got the Defender of Constitution Award!"

Sometimes (a lot of the time, really), I think these people we hate are actually just extremely intelligent playful tricksters conspiring in a grand prank on us. At least, I donīt believe these people really take themselves genuinely seriously.

pacelli
02-20-2010, 10:43 AM
oh lawd....I can't stop laughing.

If John Ashcroft makes you laugh, you're going to bust a gut on this one-

YouTube - John Ashcroft (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLQI8X2R6Y)

AdamT
02-20-2010, 10:58 AM
Bob Barr was booed when he said waterboarding was torture.

someperson
02-20-2010, 11:31 AM
What a joke.

revolutionary8
02-20-2010, 01:01 PM
Ashcroft is in to the "soft kill" as well...

"When Donald Rumsfeld was CEO of Searle, that conglomerate manufactured aspartame. For 16 years the FDA refused to approve it, not only because its not safe but because they wanted the company indicted for fraud. Both U.S. Prosecutors hired on with the defense team and the statute of limitations expired. They were Sam Skinner and William Conlon. Skinner went on to become Secretary of Transportation squelching the cries of the pilots who were now having seizures on this seizure triggering drug, aspartame, and then Chief of Staff under President Bush's father. Some of these people reach high places. Even Supreme Justice Clarence Thomas is a former Monsanto attorney. (Monsanto bought Searle in 1985, and sold it a few years ago). When Ashcroft became Attorney General, Thompson from King and Spalding Attorneys (another former Monsanto attorney) became deputy under Ashcroft. (Attorneys for NutraSweet and Coke)
http://www.newswithviews.com/NWVexclusive/exclusive15.htm
He is nothing less than a BLOODY MURDERER.
This is why I don't go to CPAC, I wouldn't be able to CONTROL myself if these BLOODY MURDERERS and their zombies shared the same room w/ me...
I applaud those who have the strength, and by seeing the "Frazee debacle" I do have hope for our country. Soon it will not only be the gays we take up for, it will also be for all those who have been MURDERED by these sociopaths...
this is nothing short of SICKENING.
AND YES, IT IS A FUCKING CONSPIRACY!!!

revolutionary8
02-20-2010, 01:12 PM
Bob Barr was booed when he said waterboarding was torture.

I f'in HATE Bob Barr, but I hate him less now. :)

:D

phill4paul
02-20-2010, 01:16 PM
If John Ashcroft makes you laugh, you're going to bust a gut on this one-

YouTube - John Ashcroft (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woLQI8X2R6Y)

Ah man...thanks. LOL'd heartily. After about 1.5 min into I was sure it couldn't go on the whole 5 mins. I had to do an interpretive dance to it at about 3 mins in thus confirming to my roommate that I am certifiable.

Theocrat
02-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Did they explain why Ashcroft was worthy of the award? I would love to know that.

BuddyRey
02-20-2010, 01:37 PM
I think I'm going to retch.

dannno
02-20-2010, 01:37 PM
Did they explain why Ashcroft was worthy of the award? I would love to know that.

Um, apparently he defended from the terrorists or something...

revolutionary8
02-20-2010, 01:47 PM
pacelli,
you shouldn't post that, it almost makes me feel sorry for the BLOODY MURDERING SOCIOPATHIC TRAITOR. They pulled that shit w/ W.

That was a psyop to pull in people like Theocrat. :D

Theocrat
02-20-2010, 01:55 PM
pacelli,
you shouldn't post that, it almost makes me feel sorry for the BLOODY MURDERING SOCIOPATHIC TRAITOR. They pulled that shit w/ W.

That was a psyop to pull in people like Theocrat. :D

That is one reason why I would never consider attending Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. :D