PDA

View Full Version : Grayson, Paul spar in Louisville

RonPaulFanInGA
02-20-2010, 05:59 AM
http://www.kentucky.com/latest_news/story/1148137.html

Drawing the loudest applause of the evening was GOP U.S. Senate candidate John Stephenson, a former state schools chief.

Stephenson said he was for term limits. "One is all I can physically serve," he said.

Being that this guy used to hold a statewide elected office in Kentucky back in 1991, I imagine he might be the real "third candidate" and not Bohnson.

Malachi
02-20-2010, 11:07 AM
The campaign needs to back on message. The article doesn't really (say) much but Paul argued with Grayson over GITMO. :rolleyes:

The article states someone else is for term limits despite the fact that Rand Paul has been on the road talking about term limits for nearly a year!

DeadheadForPaul
02-20-2010, 11:08 AM
The campaign needs to back on message. The article doesn't really much but Paul argued with Grayson over GITMO. :rolleyes:

The article states someone else is for term limits despite the fact that Rand Paul has been on the road talking about term limits for nearly a year!

Agreed - Rand needs to get back on message

He's having heated debates over things that are not his main issues and is looking negative as a result

He's letting Grayson define the terms of the debate.

We need to get back on message

Dreamofunity
02-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Agreed, get back on message now.

RonPaulFanInGA
02-20-2010, 11:43 AM
Yeah. Grayson smiles when he or his proxy man Bohnson can get Rand Paul to talk about Gitmo or abortion.

The campaign should just cease talking about those two issues all-together unless it's in a debate or a legit media reporter asks.

rich34
02-20-2010, 03:37 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Rand is letting Gaay dictate the talking points. Not only does he need to get back on message, but he needs to start hammering away at Grayson calling him out for being a democrat and his association with the "climage change" crowd. He might just be saving his ammo for the end I don't know, but I wouldn't let Gaay dictate the talking points much longer. Rand needs to put his ass on the defensive.

Flash
02-20-2010, 07:57 PM
I was thinking the same thing. Rand is letting Gaay dictate the talking points. Not only does he need to get back on message, but he needs to start hammering away at Grayson calling him out for being a democrat and his association with the "climage change" crowd. He might just be saving his ammo for the end I don't know, but I wouldn't let Gaay dictate the talking points much longer. Rand needs to put his ass on the defensive.

Yeah but Grayson was elected as a Republican twice.