PDA

View Full Version : Attention! NYers

thehittgirl
10-07-2007, 10:41 AM
I know this was mentioned but from what I was told they need as many people there as possible.

The campaign will officially present papers in Albany on October 16, 2007 to REQUEST that Ron is included on the Primary ballot.

For NY, this will be one of the most important efforts relating to this campaign.
This official rally will be on Tuesday October 16, 2007 at 11:00 AM on the Capitol steps.

PS: On that morning, the campaign will hold a press conference. We need an absolute minimum of 100 RP supporteres if we are to be taken seriously!!

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!

bbachtung
10-07-2007, 10:42 AM
This is a great idea.

Bump.

steph3n
10-07-2007, 10:42 AM
wow so he isn't even on NY ballot yet?

thehittgirl
10-07-2007, 10:46 AM
I was confused by it all, but I guess they all need to go through this process. I didn't think it was crucial but one of the first things I was told when I walked in the door hubby said we have to go to Albany they need as many as they can get up there.

bbachtung
10-07-2007, 10:55 AM
The first day to file to get on the NY ballot as a "generally recognized" candidate (i.e., one who is running nationally and / or qualifies for federal matching funds) is October 16. So, no one is on NY's ballot yet.

steph3n
10-07-2007, 10:56 AM
The first day to file to get on the NY ballot as a "generally recognized" candidate (i.e., one who is running nationally and / or qualifies for federal matching funds) is October 16. So, no one is on NY's ballot yet.

ok thanks for clearing it up, every state is different.