PDA

View Full Version : Ways to reach the "sheepel" on audit the Fed?

anthonyca
02-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Does anyone have a some what short concise email to send out for audit the fed? I would like to post it on some other boards and email it to everyone I know. We need to keep this out there.

It shouldn't sound like a rant or get as deep as us who have been interested in this for years do. It should be simple and hit some hot button issues that would make anyone mad who was not part of the ones who benefited.

Examples, how banks traded bad assets for money and credit.
What those assets were worth on the open market, 0 and how we need to audit to see what they were paid. etc.

Quick links and some cut and paste letters to senators would be great. Most people will only respond if it is VERY easy. We need it to be not be over the top and not accusatory, more of an investigation as to not scare off people who know nothing about this.

We need to go after the "sheepel" as we have begun preaching to the choir.

anthonyca
02-20-2010, 01:22 PM
No help on this? Does anyone know of a quick email to send out as I was asking about in the firts post?

This is why the audit the fed issue has fallen off the radar with most people.

JustinTime
02-21-2010, 04:34 PM
I wish I had the answer. Everytime Ive tried to dicuss it with anyone, they seem to fall asleep. Its vitally important but so dry and boring, and other than hiring a stripper to read a prepared statement I cant think of any way to liven it up.

anthonyca
02-21-2010, 04:40 PM
I wish I had the answer. Everytime Ive tried to dicuss it with anyone, they seem to fall asleep. Its vitally important but so dry and boring, and other than hiring a stripper to read a prepared statement I cant think of any way to liven it up.

Lol. Someone should make one of those vids.

slothman
02-21-2010, 09:03 PM
First, don't call them sheeple.
That won't convince them to your position.
And it will actually hurt.
Second, most people don't really care about the Fed.
Try talking to them about other topics first.

reardenstone
02-24-2010, 09:40 PM
Just give them the book. Buy it and let them borrow it or just buy them a copy on amazon.

Chester Copperpot
02-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Does anyone have a some what short concise email to send out for audit the fed? I would like to post it on some other boards and email it to everyone I know. We need to keep this out there.

It shouldn't sound like a rant or get as deep as us who have been interested in this for years do. It should be simple and hit some hot button issues that would make anyone mad who was not part of the ones who benefited.

What those assets were worth on the open market, 0 and how we need to audit to see what they were paid. etc.

Quick links and some cut and paste letters to senators would be great. Most people will only respond if it is VERY easy. We need it to be not be over the top and not accusatory, more of an investigation as to not scare off people who know nothing about this.

Give me your email address and I will send you an email I think you will like.. Has alot of pictures.. it goes beyond the fed.. but it will definitely let anybody understand it real quick.

Chester Copperpot
02-24-2010, 09:42 PM

give me your email address.... i have just the thing

Chester Copperpot
02-25-2010, 03:34 PM
bumpity bump

Elijah
02-25-2010, 07:41 PM
First, don't call them sheeple.
That won't convince them to your position.
And it will actually hurt.
Second, most people don't really care about the Fed.
Try talking to them about other topics first.

This is good advice. Even if you think of people as "sheeple" in your head your actions will reflect that you think less of them. Try to think of them as another human being who is very similar to yourself. That is half the battle in getting them to relate to your message.

Chester Copperpot
02-25-2010, 08:53 PM
Everybody loves to learn about the fed.. really.. as long as its simply explained to them.. You can see the lightbulb go off right over their head... and they get real excited. and a bit pissed off too ;)

Pauls' Revere
03-01-2010, 01:35 AM

I carry in my wallet a silver certificate dollar bill and use it to compare against a federal reserve note. The silver certificates where printed as public money whereas the federal reserve note is private money loaned to the us government at interest.

on the bill it states " This certifies that there is on deposit in the treasury of the united states of america one dollar of silver redeemable to the bearer upon demand"

I explain that it acts as a control on spending or printing of money. Imagine if you had to put on deposit one dollar worth of silver for every dollar you spend. How rich would you be!?!? It would also ensure that you have collateral or backing to your name, essentially giving yourself credit because you have silver backing everything you spend on. Pretty cool idea I think.

I think Thomas Jefferson said " If the government can print a dollar bond it should print a dollar bill". Alas, the fed prints our money for use to use at interest.

There are some interesting and information youtubes out. I suggest "moneymasters" for a great look.

silus
03-03-2010, 05:30 AM

To call someone "sheepel" is arrogant and disrespectful. Consider this, by using such a term you a) place yourself on a pedestal when you really ain't shit to them to begin with. b) push people away from your message. c) annoy the shit out of people. d) Makes you out to be some sort of prophet or someone sent to enlighten others when, again, you really ain't shit.

Advice: When people want to play basketball well they look at Jordan or Kobe. Ok, Have you seen any of Ron Paul's interviews, debates, speeches? Have you noticed how he interacts with others? Just try to emulate exactly that. As far as a short concise message, go watch more of his videos and find something that works.

newbitech
03-03-2010, 05:37 AM
well, here is something I just now sent out to about 5 people reading an ongoing discussion. I managed to slip this in the conversation. I think the key with discussing the Fed Res with people you know is to use the sound bite method. Try to tie everything you can to the Federal Reserve, shouldn't be hard. It is essentially the answer to where does your money come from. Of course we want to change this. But just keep linking the Fed to everything. Repeat it in very subtle ways. Eventually, these folks will engage with you because they have been hearing it all over the place. I find the best way to wake people up is if they wake up on their own.

Please call your house of representative and senator and demand an up or down roll call vote on the stand alone version of HR 1207 Auditing the Federal Reserve and its Senate companion Bill S604 Federal Reserve Sunshine Act. These are very simple Bills that corrects a 1970's law that blocks independent audits of our nations most important financial institution, the institution that issues our money. ALL of the issues above would be corrected if we could have financial transparency at the banks.

anthonyca
03-03-2010, 10:41 AM
To call someone "sheepel" is arrogant and disrespectful. Consider this, by using such a term you a) place yourself on a pedestal when you really ain't shit to them to begin with. b) push people away from your message. c) annoy the shit out of people. d) Makes you out to be some sort of prophet or someone sent to enlighten others when, again, you really ain't shit.

Advice: When people want to play basketball well they look at Jordan or Kobe. Ok, Have you seen any of Ron Paul's interviews, debates, speeches? Have you noticed how he interacts with others? Just try to emulate exactly that. As far as a short concise message, go watch more of his videos and find something that works.

I do not talk down to people or call them names when the fed or other issues are discussed. That was not the right term and I only used here as most people here are informed.

Right now with AIG asking for more money this is a good time for another round of education about the fed.

bunklocoempire
03-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Not exactly what you're looking for, but this has had good results with the folks I've shown it to:

http://www.tomatobubble.com/id39.html

Bunkloco

reepotomac
03-09-2010, 07:58 PM
write "audit the fed" on your currency