PDA

View Full Version : Q3 Financials

foofighter20x
10-07-2007, 10:26 AM
When these come out, who wants to be an intrepid grassroots campaigner and go through each report and find out how much was raised in Q3 for each candidate, and how mouch of that Q3 money was for the general election and cannot be used in the primaries?

I'm hoping an analysis of this sort is going to show that the MSM "top-tier" didn't really raise all that much, considering...

specsaregood
10-07-2007, 10:30 AM
When these come out, who wants to be an intrepid grassroots campaigner and go through each report and find out how much was raised in Q3 for each candidate, and how mouch of that Q3 money was for the general election and cannot be used in the primaries?

I'm hoping an analysis of this sort is going to show that the MSM "top-tier" didn't really raise all that much, considering...

I have a different suggestion. When the reports come out, comb through your local areas and identify and get into contact with people that donated to Ron Paul but are not part of your meetup. Get their numbers, get into contact, make sure they have materials to distribute. I plan on doing just that.