PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck defends Medina Interview on KTRH in Houston Texas

TXcarlosTX
02-19-2010, 01:13 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck defends Medina Interview on KTRH in Houston Texas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iraKLJ5ACW4)

Chester Copperpot
02-19-2010, 01:21 PM
wait.. im confused.. is Glenn Beck a truther now?

Chase
02-19-2010, 01:32 PM
Wow, Glenn... keep digging!

Chester Copperpot
02-19-2010, 01:34 PM
http://www.ratethebanners.com/upload/Pictures/thumbs/i-can-haz-cheezburger-cat-cheeseburger_big.jpg

Brian4Liberty
02-19-2010, 01:53 PM
Talk about back-pedaling. It's ok for him to ask a whole lot of questions about 9/11, but not anyone else? He didn't give Median a chance to go into all the details he just went into. The interviewer should have cut Beck off the minute he said he had questions about 9/11, and then proceeded to smear Beck for the next week.

SWATH
02-19-2010, 02:00 PM
Um no, he is still attacking her.

pacelli
02-19-2010, 02:03 PM
Who is this dick anyways?

John Taylor
02-19-2010, 02:16 PM
wait.. im confused.. is Glenn Beck a truther now?

He's what I call a doctor, that is, an M.D., in Mega Douchbaggery.

Wickwire
02-19-2010, 03:18 PM
I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but since I don't watch Glenn Beck, I just saw this today. Go to about the 2:05 mark. There you'll see Glenn Beck put Debra Medina in the same category as Van Jones and Osama Bin Ladin. I think Glenn has officially gone crazy. The point he's trying to convince his viewers of doesn't even come close to making sense.

From talking to people here in Texas, this has cost Beck a lot of viewers. I've talked to people of all ages, and even the older, die hard Fox News loyalists have told me that they were shocked by how poorly Glenn treated Debra, and will never watch or listen to him again.

YouTube - Anatomy Of A Tragedy In The U.S. Of Pop Culture (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiMm9Yow8Ag)

jmdrake
02-19-2010, 03:53 PM
False choice from Glenn Beck. "Do you believe that the government wired buildings on 9/11 yes or no"? That leaves out "I don't know". I also love (well hate really) how Beck can talk so well out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.

Woman: "It came out all over youtube how you were having questions about government involvement in 9/11"
Beck: "Absolutely! Like I said at the beginning of the interview there are legitimate questions. But do I think we wired the buildings and blew them up? No. Does steel melt? Yes? I'd sure like to know what Sandy Berger was taking out of the archives. But do I think the government killed people on 9/11? No. Do I think they were wildly incompetent? Absolutely!"

So my question to Mr. Beck is, how could you answer "Yes" to there being questions about government INVOLVEMENT in 9/11 if you don't think it's possible that the government killed anyone on 9/11? Incompetence does not equal involvement. Also Mr. Beck, why do you think questions about Pakistani intelligence being involved in 9/11 should be off the table? Last time I checked Pakistan wasn't part of the U.S. government. And finally, nobody credible who is questioning 9/11 says steel doesn't melt. It just doesn't melt at the temperature of normal jet fuel and office furniture fuel fires. And the official story isn't that the steel melted anyway. (What a dufus).

Imperial
02-19-2010, 04:01 PM
False choice from Glenn Beck. "Do you believe that the government wired buildings on 9/11 yes or no"? That leaves out "I don't know". I also love (well hate really) how Beck can talk so well out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.

Woman: "It came out all over youtube how you were having questions about government involvement in 9/11"
Beck: "Absolutely! Like I said at the beginning of the interview there are legitimate questions. But do I think we wired the buildings and blew them up? No. Does steel melt? Yes? I'd sure like to know what Sandy Berger was taking out of the archives. But do I think the government killed people on 9/11? No. Do I think they were wildly incompetent? Absolutely!"

So my question to Mr. Beck is, how could you answer "Yes" to there being questions about government INVOLVEMENT in 9/11 if you don't think it's possible that the government killed anyone on 9/11? Incompetence does not equal involvement. Also Mr. Beck, why do you think questions about Pakistani intelligence being involved in 9/11 should be off the table? Last time I checked Pakistan wasn't part of the U.S. government. And finally, nobody credible who is questioning 9/11 says steel doesn't melt. It just doesn't melt at the temperature of normal jet fuel and office furniture fuel fires. And the official story isn't that the steel melted anyway. (What a dufus).

LOL Glenn Beck you really walked into it. When did Debra Medina EVER say the govt "wired the buildings?" He loves putting words in people's mouth.

loveshiscountry
02-19-2010, 08:49 PM
First interview he said he didn't know anything about Medina then this interview he said he looked into her.