PDA

View Full Version : Trafficant on Alex Jones Show Right Now

revolutionary8
02-19-2010, 12:17 PM
Jim Traficant is on the Alex Jones Show right now.

He is talking about the tax code and Stack right now.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/

Kludge
02-19-2010, 12:34 PM
I think my head would explode if I listened to Jones AND Traficant at the same time. :x

moostraks
02-19-2010, 12:35 PM
cool...will listen to it later! Thanks for the heads up.

Anything interesting? I heard he missed the chance to file d or r so methinks he might make a run as an independant...I hope he that he doesn't decide not to run because by all sources I hear around these parts he has a strong base of supporters.

revolutionary8
02-19-2010, 12:51 PM
cool...will listen to it later! Thanks for the heads up.

Anything interesting? I heard he missed the chance to file d or r so methinks he might make a run as an independant...I hope he that he doesn't decide not to run because by all sources I hear around these parts he has a strong base of supporters.

No word yet, he is talking about his trial and his 7 1/2 years(?) in prison. It is an amazing story, I had never read about it or heard too much about it before. It's sickening. :mad:
I guess a retired agent has come out and amitted that Trafficant was railroaded. An interesting note is that the Feds said they had absolutely no tape (thus no proof) on Trafficant at trial, but this agent admitted that Trafficant was tapped for years and heavily surveilled (duh)

ctiger2
02-19-2010, 12:52 PM
I love hearing the truth. Tuning in now...

revolutionary8
02-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Alex has gotten some domain names for Traficant and is going to give them to him, says next Trafficant needs some volunteers to build him a good website w/ donation buttons. Traficant will be on the ballot in OH (not sure which district) but said he still needs to gather a couple thousand signatures.

This is good news, his story needs to be out there, it is just amazing.

Immortal Technique
02-19-2010, 01:19 PM
Damn i didnt know he was that broke
ima donate something to the guy