PDA

View Full Version : Who else would like Beck to be replaced by The Judge full time already?

Maximilian American
02-19-2010, 09:11 AM
Its a no brainer to me. Looney toon Beck or Intellectual Judge Napolitano? A Email, Call presser to Fox my fellow Americans? Its rediculious a phony mad man like Glenn Beck has his own primetime television show on a major station, and his radio show should be scrapped too. I don't want this nonsense anymore...its a distraction to the liberty movement. Judge Napolitano is the perfect candidate to replace the joke that is Glenn Beck. We can do anything, lets make it happen.

I pledge to commit my time and energy to persuade free enterprise to see Glenn Beck for who he truly is and advocate Judge Napolitano as a viable candidate for his own primetime network slot and radio show to replace the mad man that is Glenn Beck.

The time is now to make a stand against phoneys like Beck.

P.S. And while at it, a formal constitutional interpretation challenge to that joke Mathews on msnbc on State Rights for succession.

Lets build on these ideas my fellows, this is our lives at stake, we have the freedom to make an effort for what we believe to be true and just in peaceful and understanding ways like we have before.

Arklatex
02-19-2010, 09:15 AM
I say we should run with it. It's a great idea lets push for the Judge to replace this loon. That's the only way I've ever turn fox news on is if the judge is on, any news channel really i dont watch any of them but FBN happy hour sometimes.

fisharmor
02-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Really I'd rather have Judge in office somewhere.
Preferably SCOTUS.
But I'd get behind a letter writing campaign to have him replace Glenn Feckless.

AParadigmShift
02-19-2010, 09:37 AM
Preferably SCOTUS.

Actually, I think The Judge could affect a greater change with the bigger bully pulpit that is TEEVEE.

I'm all for it. What can we do?

Toureg89
02-19-2010, 09:44 AM
i wouldn't mind that.

Koz
02-19-2010, 09:58 AM
I say we should run with it. It's a great idea lets push for the Judge to replace this loon. That's the only way I've ever turn fox news on is if the judge is on, any news channel really i dont watch any of them but FBN happy hour sometimes.

What about Stossel?

KAYA
02-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Its a no brainer to me. Looney toon Beck or Intellectual Judge Napolitano? A Email, Call presser to Fox my fellow Americans? Its rediculious a phony mad man like Glenn Beck has his own primetime television show on a major station, and his radio show should be scrapped too. I don't want this nonsense anymore...its a distraction to the liberty movement. Judge Napolitano is the perfect candidate to replace the joke that is Glenn Beck. We can do anything, lets make it happen.

I pledge to commit my time and energy to persuade free enterprise to see Glenn Beck for who he truly is and advocate Judge Napolitano as a viable candidate for his own primetime network slot and radio show to replace the mad man that is Glenn Beck.

P.S. And while at it, a formal constitutional interpretation challenge to that joke Mathews on msnbc on State Rights for succession.

Lets build on these ideas my fellows, this is our lives at stake, we have the freedom to make an effort for what we believe to be true and just in peaceful and understanding ways like we have before.

Beck is enjoying historic ratings at his time slot. Beck's not going anywhere. Just sayin.

Immortal Technique
02-19-2010, 10:05 AM
Preferably SCOTUS.
But I'd get behind a letter writing campaign to have him replace Glenn Feckless.

i agree with everything you just said, i would ad that i wouldnt mind seeing him at some point POTUS:)

Lovecraftian4Paul
02-19-2010, 10:10 AM
I love the Judge. I don't care if he goes into a political office or a bigger media slot. We just need more of him. He's a diamond in a cesspool on Fox.

Arklatex
02-19-2010, 10:12 AM
What about Stossel?

Haven't caught his show yet. Like I said I barely turn the TV on when i do it's history channel or nat geo.

got to limit yourself to all the propaganda man, that stuff effects subconsciously, every channel has commercials - they eat our soul!

aravoth
02-19-2010, 10:19 AM
I wish Beck never had a show to begin with.

Alas, in the United States, there is an extremely large market for stupidity.

RichieLibertarian
02-19-2010, 10:21 AM
now that is something I would love to see.....that man def deserves his own show, but i think freedom watch will be the closest we get....

SelfTaught
02-19-2010, 10:53 AM
Haven't caught his show yet. Like I said I barely turn the TV on when i do it's history channel or nat geo.

got to limit yourself to all the propaganda man, that stuff effects subconsciously, every channel has commercials - they eat our soul!

Ummm. And the History Channel and Nat Geo aren't propaganda? I would say the propaganda on those two channels are even worse than on news networks.

At least people expect to be lied to when watching the news. I believe most people actually buy into a lot of the historical perspective and climate change BS pushed by the History Channel and Nat Geo.

SelfTaught
02-19-2010, 10:56 AM
I wish Beck never had a show to begin with.

Alas, in the United States, there is an extremely large market for stupidity.

I wouldn't go as far as to call everyone that watches Glenn Beck stupid. He says a lot of good stuff. You have to take the bad with the good. He just is who he is.

Bergie Bergeron
02-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Let's start with the Judge having his own show on Fox and not on the internet.

RileyE104
02-19-2010, 11:29 AM
What about Stossel?

Stossel to replace O'Reilly.. :D

Bucjason
02-19-2010, 11:58 AM
bwahahahaha, good luck with that.

Beck has the best ratings EVER in the 5:00 time slot. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon...

KCIndy
02-19-2010, 01:59 PM
i agree with everything you just said, i would ad that i wouldnt mind seeing him at some point POTUS:)

Paul/Napolitano 2012!! :D

Matt Collins
02-19-2010, 02:34 PM
Please don't tease me like that.

lx43
02-19-2010, 02:52 PM
If more people would buy the Judge's books and watch his online show it will show Fox he has wide spread public appeal; and thus, he has profit potentional for News Corp.

Bottom line:

Watch Freedom Watch. http://www.foxnews.com/freedomwatch Watch every epsiode.

Buy all his books https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_10?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=andrew+napolitano&sprefix=andrew+nap

runningdiz
02-19-2010, 03:53 PM
Actually, I think The Judge could affect a greater change with the bigger bully pulpit that is TEEVEE.

I'm all for it. What can we do?

Unseating Beck is not going to happen right now with the ratings he is getting. The best thing we can do to help the Judge is buy his books and watch Freedom Watch and tell others about the show. If FOX can see it picking up a following and momentum online there will be a better chance of them considering to put it on one of their channels.

Renegade Nation
02-19-2010, 04:02 PM

Anyone find this a bit ironic...do YOU believe in the FREE MARKET or not?

Any way like it or not Beck has huge ratings (that danged free market again) as has been pointed out.

You don't like...don't watch or listen...pretty standard.

Flash
02-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Anyone find this a bit ironic...do YOU believe in the FREE MARKET or not?

Any way like it or not Beck has huge ratings (that danged free market again) as has been pointed out.

You don't like...don't watch or listen...pretty standard.

That doesn't make any sense. By emailing and protesting Glenn Beck's sponsors we are doing the work of the free market by telling them we don't approve of the show or station they're advertising on.

I don't think some of you realize what the free market really is. See, if we were trying to use the government, or the FCC in this case, to silence Glenn Beck, then it would be going against the free market. However if the show is canceled due to lack of sponsors then the free market has spoken.

www.Stopbeck.com

Renegade Nation
02-19-2010, 04:17 PM
That doesn't make any sense. By emailing and protesting Glenn Beck's sponsors we are doing the work of the free market by telling them we don't approve of the show or station they're advertising on.

I don't think some of you realize what the free market really is. See, if we were trying to use the government, or the FCC in this case, to silence Glenn Beck, then it would be going against the free market. However if the show is canceled due to lack of sponsors then the free market has spoken.

www.Stopbeck.com

Doesn't sound very freedom loving to me...but good luck.

Flash
02-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Doesn't sound very freedom loving to me...but good luck.

Hypothetically if your cable company was putting ads on White Nationalist websites like Stormfront or whatnot, would you condemn people for protesting that company and dropping the service? I don't see how choosing what product you want to watch or buy is anti-freedom.

AParadigmShift
02-19-2010, 05:18 PM
The best thing we can do to help the Judge is buy his books and watch Freedom Watch and tell others about the show.

Well, I'm down with that.

I'm awaiting my copy of Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History (http://www.amazon.com/Lies-Government-Told-You-Deception/dp/1595552669) as we speak.

:D

purplechoe
02-19-2010, 05:23 PM
that's like asking if I want to go on a vacation to the tropics for a week or get kicked in the balls repeatedly... I'm no sadomasochist...

Working Poor
02-19-2010, 06:30 PM
can I post this another site? I can create a poll about Fox News at newsvine. They really like polls there.

JohnEngland
02-19-2010, 06:48 PM

www.Stopbeck.com

The free market has spoken - Beck has the second highest ratings in all of cable news. The people like him - they watch him.

All these nasty attacks on him and his sponsors is nothing more than petty anger. Millions of people like Beck and watch his show regularly, yet because you don't like Beck he has to be destroyed.

This is no better than the behaviour of Van Jones and the intolerant far-left.

The market has spoken and is shown by the ratings. Attacking sponsors to get what you want is shameful.

winston_blade
02-19-2010, 07:33 PM
The free market has spoken - Beck has the second highest ratings in all of cable news. The people like him - they watch him.

All these nasty attacks on him and his sponsors is nothing more than petty anger. Millions of people like Beck and watch his show regularly, yet because you don't like Beck he has to be destroyed.

This is no better than the behaviour of Van Jones and the intolerant far-left.

The market has spoken and is shown by the ratings. Attacking sponsors to get what you want is shameful.

It is the market, man. It is the market.....

The advertisers can decide to weight the positives (his ratings) vs. his negatives (how angry he can make people). They can choose. No one is forcing them to stop running ads, they choose to do so. We only help them with their choice.;)

nobody's_hero
02-19-2010, 08:16 PM
I'd settle for Fox firing Bill "I don't care about the Constitution" O'Reilly and replacing him with the Judge.

Surely, O'Really is old news by now.

purplechoe
02-19-2010, 08:30 PM
I'd settle for Fox firing Bill "I don't care about the Constitution" O'Reilly and replacing him with the Judge.

Surely, O'Really is old news by now.

http://www.realmofdarkness.net/pranks/images/misc/oreilly-4.jpg

Soldier of Liberty
02-19-2010, 10:57 PM
The Judge replacing Glenn Beck................Yes!

The Judge replacing anyone on Fox News.......Yes!

The likelihood it will happen, not likely at all. It is rather simple logic. Why would Fox News put on national television a man whose views of the Constitution, torture, military tribunals, and various other topics contradict and deal a death blow to every things FNC and its minions.

SOL

cajuncocoa
02-19-2010, 11:07 PM
No time to read thru all 4 pages of this thread tonite...

the short answer to the topic question: HELL YEAH!!

Mach
02-20-2010, 01:59 AM
How's he going to have a show of his own if he's going to be chosen as a Vice-Presidential candidate 2012? He needs to start preparing.

purplechoe
02-20-2010, 02:11 AM
How's he going to have a show of his own if he's going to be chosen as a Vice-Presidential candidate 2012? He needs to start preparing.

No, the Judge will be the attorney general after which will be appointed to the supreme court... :cool:

http://img.vpimg.net/2628960.large.jpg

Maximilian American
02-20-2010, 04:45 AM
How about an aproach to competing will beck by donating to pay a possible candidate like J. Napolitano a salary and his funds used to share his principals and understandings through any outlets he chooses to do. It'll be a major boost to a possible campaign for the man.

Bergie Bergeron
02-24-2010, 09:48 PM
The Judge seriously needs his own show on TV.

Austin
02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I think he'll be on the air by May of this year, but he won't be replacing Beck.

speciallyblend
02-24-2010, 09:59 PM
would give me an excellent reason to unblock fox channels!!!

Cowlesy
02-24-2010, 10:00 PM
The Judge is without doubt one of the best articulators of the freedom message in the movement.

It would be AMAZING if he had a show on the Cable TV channel.

Special Report is a snoozer. How awesome would it be to get a dose of the Judge in the 6pm slot everyday!

low preference guy
02-24-2010, 10:04 PM
should we start a (polite) letter writing campaign?

BlackTerrel
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Beck is enjoying historic ratings at his time slot. Beck's not going anywhere. Just sayin.

Anyone have a clue the difference in rating between when Beck is on and when the Judge is on?