PDA

View Full Version : The vision the official campaign has...

brumans
10-07-2007, 09:52 AM
The campaign has set a goal for 12,000,000 in online donations for this quarter.
If this vision becomes a reality, Ron Paul could raise the MOST money out of ALL the GOP candidates (guiliani, romney, etc) for the fourth quarter.
Think of how much media attention this would give Ron Paul.

Quarter 4 ends on January 1st -- right when the primaries are starting to begin.

This huge momentum would skyrocket Ron Paul's campaign to the very top -- at the the EXACT TIME we need it to be. He would be the top story of every media station and this momentum would stay strong for voting day on the primaries.

This, combined with a lot of work to advertise and WIN new Hampshire (which might occur even before Q4 numbers come out), will almost certainly domino to the other states and have Ron Paul win the Republican nomination.

The campaign has set a huge goal for us to achieve... and if we do achieve it, it very well could secure a win for Dr. Paul in the primaries.

Ozwest
10-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Shorter term, if the $4 million goal is attained by the end of October Ron will get the media bounce required to catapult his campaign in the early primaries... Everyone probably has donators fatigue coming off of last quarter, but now is the time to re-focus and capitalize on previous endeavors.

stevedasbach
10-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Shorter term, if the $4 million goal is attained by the end of October Ron will get the media bounce required to catapult his campaign in the early primaries... Everyone probably has donators fatigue coming off of last quarter, but now is the time to re-focus and capitalize on previous endeavors.

If we can meet the $4 million goal for October, we are likely to exceed that goal in November & December.

FreedomLover
10-07-2007, 10:06 AM
Yep, agreed. The campaign knows exactly what it's doing.

Now it's their job and our job to increase the donor base by leaps and bounds til the end of the year, not only to give us the needed funds to carry us into the primaries, but also to increase the number of potential ron paul activists.

Ninja Homer
10-07-2007, 10:09 AM
When we hit 4 million in October, momentum will continue, adding supporters, and we could probably get more in November, and then more again in December.

Ninja Homer
10-07-2007, 10:09 AM
If we can meet the $4 million goal for October, we are likely to exceed that goal in November & December.

Beat me to it. :D

brumans
10-07-2007, 10:11 AM
The problem is we aren't on track to meeting the 4 million in October goal.
I hope Tuesdays debate helps a lot.

Ozwest
10-07-2007, 10:13 AM

Yes, but if the October goal is not met by keeping the pedal to the metal now, we might start running out of gas in November - December.

Spirit of '76
10-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Does no one else think they've set an unrealistic goal?

Akus
10-07-2007, 10:47 AM

I kind of do. But then again, I thought there's no way RP would make a mil last time.

richard1984
10-07-2007, 10:52 AM

I think that they're counting on increased publicity to bring in more supporters (and, thus, donors), and an increase in the legitimacy of and confidence in Dr. Paul's candidacy, which improves people's willingness to donate to the campaign (since a lot of people look at donating to presidential candidates a something akin to gambling and investing--you wanna make sure you don't waste your money on someone with no chance...you know?).

silverhandorder

It is realistic. All it means every person that has donated needs to convince 2 other people that never have supported RP to donate. Plus we can still get current donors to contribute more. I am getting all my pro RP friends to donate little by little.

Spirit of '76
I kind of do. But then again, I thought there's no way RP would make a mil last time.

I was with them on reaching a million in the last week of the quarter, but I'm not sure I would have extrapolated from that they can get a million a week from here on out.

Seems a bit of a stretch...

UtahApocalypse
10-07-2007, 10:59 AM
I think its a Challenging goal. They are not going to make it something easy. Its hard enough that when we hit it everyone will take notice again. Its not impossible, but is going to take alot of work.

Ozwest
10-07-2007, 11:06 AM
In order for Ron to win this, it's going to take something special. He knows this, and he's set the bar high. Now it's time for his supporters to deliver. Directly following the next debate, Lady Liberty should go to the top of the page and the momentum needs cranking up... This opportunity to save the Republic may never come again.

FreedomLover
10-07-2007, 11:07 AM
I was with them on reaching a million in the last week of the quarter, but I'm not sure I would have extrapolated from that they can get a million a week from here on out.

Seems a bit of a stretch...

Id rather they raise the bar high then raise the bar low and not know what to do when they reach their goal.

ive said before, my view of this: "shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you land among the stars"

Even if we don't reach 12 million, the rush to 12 million should net us a lot more money than if there was a smaller goal, or no goal at all.

Spirit of '76
10-07-2007, 11:09 AM
I hope you're right. :)